Author Topic: FUE anyone had one?  (Read 992 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
FUE anyone had one?
« on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
FUE hair transplant anyone had one or considering one?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: FUE anyone had one?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 01:19:47 AM »
I will give you a few warnings before you go down that path:

A) Beware of the mega chain hair transplant businesses, many claim they offer it but they do so just to lure you in and sell you on something else, I am warning you be very careful about this tactic.

B) Research the doctor who will do it carefully, this sounds like common sense but you want to deal with a doctor directly and not with one of those big chains. Even thou many doctors who work in private also work for the big chains, work with a doctor direct.

Last but not least, DO NOT fall for the rug salesmen, most large chain hair transplant companies are really just wig pushers, there is a good chance if you are not careful you will be wearing a wig this time next year. I cannot warn people enough about this!

They rather hook you on a wig and get 100k out of you in the next 7 years (upkeep) then sell you some almost permanent solution. Remember, with wigs they don't have to pay doctors anything and the margins are huge. When you see the big fancy buildings it was wigs that payed for it mostly.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: FUE anyone had one?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 07:25:12 AM »
100K for a rug??? just shave your head ??? ::)