Author Topic: Ted Cruz is creepy  (Read 8566 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ted Cruz is creepy
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »

Not sure what your point is Jr. Hes still legal. Even stated it on Hannity about two weeks or so ago.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20130818-ted-cruz-born-a-citizen-of-canada-under-the-countrys-immigration-rules.ece

Oh, I didn't realize that was the standard now

as long as the candidate says he is legal that's good enough for you?

I don't recall you applying that same standard to Obama

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 02:33:04 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 02:53:50 PM »
I don't recall you applying that same standard to Obama

Hannity said obama birth certificate was a legit issue to be addressed, altho he never went full birther for lack of testes.

Hannity said anyone that accuses Cruz of bither issues is just being racist - see video here in his own words.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/20/sean-hannitys-birther-conversion/195492

I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!   The prez, I don't care who it is, wants to be the leader of USA and the free world.  And people get butthurt because some want his birth documents - constitutionally required for the job - to warrant a full examinatoin?

Fuckin ridiculous!!   ABSOLUTELY we should be looking at papers, brain scans, medical history, drug history - anyone acting offended because some want to fully vet a candidate for legal papers to run is consitutinoally ignorant at best, and a fcking communist at worst lol.    YES we should vet every candidate, YES we should challenge obama and Cruz alike.   Sure, Cruz looks to be 1000% legit, he had 2 canadian parents, but by golly, look into it, for sure.   Trump, however, delivered it because he's a lib and anyone tha tlikes trump is a closet case lib, HTH.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 03:40:16 PM »
Hannity said obama birth certificate was a legit issue to be addressed, altho he never went full birther for lack of testes.

Hannity said anyone that accuses Cruz of bither issues is just being racist - see video here in his own words.

I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!   The prez, I don't care who it is, wants to be the leader of USA and the free world.  And people get butthurt because some want his birth documents - constitutionally required for the job - to warrant a full examinatoin?

Fuckin ridiculous!!   ABSOLUTELY we should be looking at papers, brain scans, medical history, drug history - anyone acting offended because some want to fully vet a candidate for legal papers to run is consitutinoally ignorant at best, and a fcking communist at worst lol.    YES we should vet every candidate, YES we should challenge obama and Cruz alike.   Sure, Cruz looks to be 1000% legit, he had 2 canadian parents, but by golly, look into it, for sure.   Trump, however, delivered it because he's a lib and anyone tha tlikes trump is a closet case lib, HTH.

jesus christ what a rambling mess

please post your brain scan so that I can review it before I decide whether I should take you seriously or not

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »

Posting ANYTHING from media matters automatically dismissed anykind of intelligence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 10:11:16 PM »

Still no proof he was born in the US. He has what? 40+ social security numbers, a fake certificate that took a few years to produce? There wouldn't have been a problem if he and his cohorts didn't keep things so secretive.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 12:41:11 AM »
His mom was.... Same like Cruz

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 05:05:33 AM »
Posting ANYTHING from media matters automatically dismissed anykind of intelligence.

come on coach you can't post shit from Hannity then type this post :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 06:05:42 AM »
the mediamatters link was only to give you VIDEO OF HANNITY.

He is showing a double standard here.  it's okay to want to see 100% proof cruz is eligible without being branded a fuking racist.  Hannity is PLAYING THE RACE CARD, just like liberals did when defending obama's bullshit birth certificate for 6 years.

"If you want to look closely at his birth certificate, you're a racist" is what libs said for 6 years.
NOW HANNITY IS SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING.

And we all know the libs that hate Cruz don't hate him because of his skin color, it is because of his beliefs.

My blood boiled when I heard Hannity saying it's all about race - because when HE was saying obama's bith cert is a legit issue, he continually assured us it was NOT about race.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 06:25:24 AM »
Doesn't matter where he said it. He said it.

Obama said he himself was legal too...but you went on and on for 5 years saying he wasn't......why the change on your part now????...oh thats right......there's a double standard for black presidents :D

your utter hypocrisy is amazing.....your credibility is totally gone now...you've been relegated to a fourth tier getbigger...Tbombz has more credibility and integrity

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2015, 12:07:42 AM »
His parents were. Makes him perfectly legal. I understand that Libs think they're above the law.

Isnt it nice that Cruz doesn't lie about where he was born??  There is a call where Michelle Obama VERY CLEARLY states that they visited her husbands HOME COUNTRY

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2015, 07:01:02 AM »
Isnt it nice that Cruz doesn't lie about where he was born??  There is a call where Michelle Obama VERY CLEARLY states that they visited her husbands HOME COUNTRY

Dude, HOME COUNTRY basically means where you perceive your culture to come from....I was born in NY city but I often refer to the Caribbean country where my mother and father were raised as "home"....many of my family still lives there...for years when my family referred to that Caribbean country in conversation we would say "back home"......Many Irish people have great affection for Ireland and call it their mother country.....

so don't take things so literally

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 07:03:27 AM »

Obama never lied either...he always maintained he was born in Hawaii.......its guys like you who wouldn't believe him

The fact of the matter is the hypocrisy of you and all the birthers has been exposed and now your panties are in a big time bunch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2015, 08:10:38 AM »
Obama never lied either...he always maintained he was born in Hawaii.......its guys like you who wouldn't believe him

The fact of the matter is the hypocrisy of you and all the birthers has been exposed and now your panties are in a big time bunch

we SHOULD be looking at every single detail of anyone wanting the POTUS job.  Obama and Cruz birth cert alike.  Cruz is pretty clear - both parents were american citizens, his documents aren't in question.  Only simps/libs like Trump want to just blindly cast douobt on it.  Obama was completely different - a lifetime of bragging of his kenyan roots, then quckly erasing a paper trail lol.  But yes, from birth cert to brain scans to drug history - if you want to control the nuclear football, you doggone sure better pass inspection.  Mccain's medical history was a joke.  Obama's birth cert was a joke.  You need to take a piss test to work at mcD, but not to be president lol.  WTF

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2015, 06:21:23 PM »
Dude, HOME COUNTRY basically means where you perceive your culture to come from....I was born in NY city but I often refer to the Caribbean country where my mother and father were raised as "home"....many of my family still lives there...for years when my family referred to that Caribbean country in conversation we would say "back home"......Many Irish people have great affection for Ireland and call it their mother country.....

so don't take things so literally

What??? I was born in LA and I'm of Italian decent. No time in my have I ever said Italy was my "home country".

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »
What??? I was born in LA and I'm of Italian decent. No time in my have I ever said Italy was my "home country".

That's you.....but I can tell you definitely that's how a lot of people think.,..its not a slight of the U.S.......its just paying homage to where your heritage comes from....

now YES or NO..is CRUZ qualified to be president???????

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2015, 08:53:33 AM »
Hahaha, every one posting in this thread is a leftist...lmao. Maybe you can bring Bob Dillon to the next terrorist summit.

Forget the irony of you - a birther through-and-through - casually dismissing concerns about Ted Cruz, who actually had Canadian citizenship until he started dreaming big. All I have is one question: Bob Dillon? Bob Dillon?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?

(for the record: I don't think that being born in Canada disqualifies Cruz from the Presidency - I believe that he's a 'natural-born citizen')

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2015, 10:45:14 AM »
Forget the irony of you - a birther through-and-through - casually dismissing concerns about Ted Cruz, who actually had Canadian citizenship until he started dreaming big. All I have is one question: Bob Dillon? Bob Dillon?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?

hahahahaha this is hilarious

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2015, 11:02:24 AM »

He STILL wont answer the question...........all of the birthers are in purgatory right now..........scared to comment on Cruz's status and eligibility

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 12:14:07 PM »
He STILL wont answer the question...........all of the birthers are in purgatory right now..........scared to comment on Cruz's status and eligibility

We should 100% look at his birth cert.  He's been pretty open with it, but YES it should be open to examination, just as obama's was.

This isn't the job of fucking paperboy, this is leader of the free world.  Drug tests, ID check, brain scan, STDs, these should ALL weigh into it.  If a prez has a stellar back injury and is living off painkillers, (JFK), then YES the nation should know about it.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 05:05:17 PM »
We should 100% look at his birth cert.  He's been pretty open with it, but YES it should be open to examination, just as obama's was.

This isn't the job of fucking paperboy, this is leader of the free world.  Drug tests, ID check, brain scan, STDs, these should ALL weigh into it.  If a prez has a stellar back injury and is living off painkillers, (JFK), then YES the nation should know about it.

Fuck that.  Being a leader doesn't mean you should be entitled to every aspect of his personal life.

It's none of your fucking business about his medical history.

And if he/she kicks the bucket, we gotta plan for that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 06:28:30 PM »
Fuck that.  Being a leader doesn't mean you should be entitled to every aspect of his personal life.

It's none of your fucking business about his medical history.

And if he/she kicks the bucket, we gotta plan for that.

I don't understand this one bit.

The person we choose as POTUS can lock us in camps, can start nuclear wars, can spend our retirement $ or can tax us into oblivion.

Suppose the person running is living on vicodin for a back issue, suffers from schizophrenia, has a brain tumor the size of a kiwi, suffers from syphillis, and oh yeah, may have done some deviant shit involving Nazi flags and puppies, but hey, he was only 17 so it's sealed.

You don't think that info would be pertinent?  Maybe useful to those essentially turning over their LIVES to this leader? 

I don't get it - IF voters knew obama's birth certificate was shady, maybe they don't choose him.  If voters knew JFK lived on painkillers, maybe they chose a more stable and competent leader that didn't run headfirst at Russia when he wasn't banging whores.

And yeah, maybe if you're doing whores left and right, the public should know that too - It makes a prez very vulnerable to blackmail.  Suppose monica lewinsky had said she'd forget about that blue dress in exchange for classified info... maybe bubba caves to avoid inpeachment?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 06:47:04 PM »
I don't understand this one bit.

The person we choose as POTUS can lock us in camps, can start nuclear wars, can spend our retirement $ or can tax us into oblivion.

Suppose the person running is living on vicodin for a back issue, suffers from schizophrenia, has a brain tumor the size of a kiwi, suffers from syphillis, and oh yeah, may have done some deviant shit involving Nazi flags and puppies, but hey, he was only 17 so it's sealed.

You don't think that info would be pertinent?  Maybe useful to those essentially turning over their LIVES to this leader? 

I don't get it - IF voters knew obama's birth certificate was shady, maybe they don't choose him.  If voters knew JFK lived on painkillers, maybe they chose a more stable and competent leader that didn't run headfirst at Russia when he wasn't banging whores.

And yeah, maybe if you're doing whores left and right, the public should know that too - It makes a prez very vulnerable to blackmail.  Suppose monica lewinsky had said she'd forget about that blue dress in exchange for classified info... maybe bubba caves to avoid inpeachment?

As a supporter of the legalization of drugs, I've got no problem with people who are in pain taking vicodin or anything else to get rid of that pain.  I think it's disgusting that people should have to suffer in pain because a small handful may become addicted.

Anyway, it's still none of your business.

The POTUS can't do all that and the birther movement really makes the Repubs look like shit.

You can make any argument you want about how one persons actions affect another.  Hell, they try to ban soda size based on that reasoning.  But I think a line has to be drawn and the POTUS' personal medical history is nobody's business.

If he commits crimes, we get him.  If he dies we replace him.

It's my own personal theory that we can't get a quality candidate because of the anal exam the press gives them going way too far.  Hell, it was in the news this week that Obama missed a step coming off his plane.

Let me repeat that...IT WAS A FUCKING NEWS STORY THAT OBAMA MISSED A STEP COMING OFF HIS PLANE.

Being focused on stupid, trivial, bullshit keeps decent candidates away from the Presidency, IMO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 07:40:27 PM »
I agree that the media blow shit out of proportion.

But suppose a candidate spent 5 years in a mental institution, and just told us he was studying abroad at that time.

Woudn't americans have a right to know? 

Bottom line is that medical history DOES affect a president's ability to lead.   It does make them vulnerable, and leader of the nation is the LAST person you want with a laundry list of defects.

Really, I can't believe anyone feels otehrwise.  "I'm okay with a president having a history of mental illness and syphillis, as long as he feels he's ready to lead".  ???

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2015, 05:41:28 PM »
I agree that the media blow shit out of proportion.

But suppose a candidate spent 5 years in a mental institution, and just told us he was studying abroad at that time.

Woudn't americans have a right to know? 

Bottom line is that medical history DOES affect a president's ability to lead.   It does make them vulnerable, and leader of the nation is the LAST person you want with a laundry list of defects.

Really, I can't believe anyone feels otehrwise.  "I'm okay with a president having a history of mental illness and syphillis, as long as he feels he's ready to lead".  ???

No, you don't even have the expertise to judge whether or not somebody who spent time getting treatment for a mental disorder is healed or not.

And unless the prez gave you syphilis in one of the many a$$-poundings you've taken, he has no obligation to tell you or anybody else about it.