Author Topic: jeremy clarkson  (Read 7755 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: jeremy clarkson
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 02:16:14 PM »
I heard Jay Cutler made a pilot of a motorcycle version of Top Gear. Cutler because of his amazing motorcycles skills will play the part of The Stig...However because of legal reasons he won't be called The Stig but The Kigs...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 02:32:01 PM »
I heard Jay Cutler made a pilot of a motorcycle version of Top Gear. Cutler because of his amazing motorcycles skills will play the part of The Stig...However because of legal reasons he won't be called The Stig but The Kigs...

Brutal mid-life crisis  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 02:36:05 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 07:27:13 PM »
Jeremy Clarkson Actually Celebrated His Sacking With A Massive Party

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/jeremy-clarkson-actually-celebrated-his-sacking-with-a-massive-party

We've always thought that people off the telly live a considerably different life to us 'normies' and it's probably proved as they don't even act the same way as us when they lose their job.

While someone with a regular career would probably cry into the stiffest drink they could afford on the last wage packet, someone like Jeremy Clarkson doesn't do that at all.

After the BBC said that they would not renew his contract, essentially canning him from his regular Top Gear job, he actually had a party celebrating. No doubt it was bitter sweet but it was no funeral.

His friend, millionaire Jemima Goldsmith actually hosted the event on his behalf and in attendance were his girlfriend Phillipa Sage, Angus Deayton, Boris Johnson’s journalist sister Rachel Johnson and TV chef Heston Blumenthal.

James May no doubt provided the music...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 07:32:19 PM »

Someone like Jay should never ever own a 1098 bike

Why people get such a bike is beyond me given his "skill level"

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 07:53:21 PM »
Someone like Jay should never ever own a 1098 bike

Why people get such a bike is beyond me given his "skill level"

don't underestimate 'the fridge'...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 04:27:51 AM »
don't underestimate 'the fridge'...

Jay looked fucking insane there  :o