Author Topic: 1 shot of Alpha-Pharma Tren left-I'm fucked.  (Read 8151 times)

whitewidow

1 shot of Alpha-Pharma Tren left-I'm fucked.
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:33:10 AM »
I only have one shot of Alpha-Pharma Tren acetate left! I'm fucked! Alpha-Pharma is way backordered and ETA ON Tren acetate is like 20 days if not more,hands down best Tren I have used, Monring Stars Tren Acetate was on Par but he is out of the game, fucki somebody has to be able to help me out. I have Alpha-Pharma Methyl-Trenbolone wich I have also been taking it's been a week on the Methyl-Tren and I upped the dose to 2mg a day yesterday. The Alpha-Pharma Methyl-Trenbolone is nuttz! especially at 2mg.

I still need Tren acetate somebody PM me with good news. Of course I can get USA UGL Tren but I won;t something POTENT. The Alpha-Pharma Tren-Acetate changes your physique more then USA HGH does on a daily basis. Hell if anybody has USA HGH LMK as well. somebody hook it up for me. I need Tren FAST!

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: 1 shot of Alpha-Pharma Tren left-I'm fucked.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:32:47 AM »
maaaaate
how can you even let yourself get to the stafe where your on you last vial

i have about 20 10ml vials spare on top of this months supply !

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 05:06:06 AM »
maaaaate
how can you even let yourself get to the stafe where your on you last vial

i have about 20 10ml vials spare on top of this months supply !

Brother Alpha-Pharma has had some seruious backordering issues and that is who I represent. I usually have plenty of Tren. I guess I'll make due on the Methyl-Trenbolone till I get more. I of course can get Tren easy but nothing special.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 05:27:33 AM »
Brother Alpha-Pharma has had some seruious backordering issues and that is who I represent. I usually have plenty of Tren. I guess I'll make due on the Methyl-Trenbolone till I get more. I of course can get Tren easy but nothing special.

I would love to try that AP tren. Howveer, that neurodegenerative study on tren recently was pretty real and legit. I had alzhemeiers in my family.

Maybe i just stick to test And GH when I can get it.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 07:09:26 AM »
Just reading this post gives me anxiety and post traumatic stress from when I ran out of gear when all my vials fell off my counter and shattered into a million pieces. I was on tren at the time and almost broke down crying like a little girl hahaha

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 08:12:28 AM »
i used AP - TREN HEX

WHEN I STARTED,,the shit was legit, its what got me probably some of my most growth,,

if you need a legit source everone knows AP is legit,,
i might get some hex actually thinking about it

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 08:50:53 AM »
i used AP - TREN HEX

WHEN I STARTED,,the shit was legit, its what got me probably some of my most growth,,

if you need a legit source everone knows AP is legit,,
i might get some hex actually thinking about it

id buy some Hex but it would take too long to get. I think I have a vial lined up. wrose case scenario I have the methyl-Trenbolone. That AP Methyl-Tren is crazy at 2mg a day with my other gear. I am one who dosn;t believe in Roid rage but Tren acetate plus methyl-Tren can def put you on edge. One worng loo by somebody and I'm getting aggravated. thank god for the xanax if i didn't take a few of those the aggression  would be worse

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 07:29:10 PM »
I only have one shot of Alpha-Pharma Tren acetate left! I'm fucked! Alpha-Pharma is way backordered and ETA ON Tren acetate is like 20 days if not more,hands down best Tren I have used, Monring Stars Tren Acetate was on Par but he is out of the game, fucki somebody has to be able to help me out. I have Alpha-Pharma Methyl-Trenbolone wich I have also been taking it's been a week on the Methyl-Tren and I upped the dose to 2mg a day yesterday. The Alpha-Pharma Methyl-Trenbolone is nuttz! especially at 2mg.

I still need Tren acetate somebody PM me with good news. Of course I can get USA UGL Tren but I won;t something POTENT. The Alpha-Pharma Tren-Acetate changes your physique more then USA HGH does on a daily basis. Hell if anybody has USA HGH LMK as well. somebody hook it up for me. I need Tren FAST!

hey mate, look up YJ Generics. purest stuff ive ever used. look him up on eroids for the reviews. his tren ace is so pure no pip and strong to boot. goes thru au customs no prob in 5 days after payment.
about your sleep. take 100mg progesterone subl and 1g ghb every night that cured my insom and bad quality sleep, benzos are not good mate.
acne buy gamophen soap from the chemist wake up hot water shower rub all over wait 5 wash off morn and night ACNE WILL BE GONE IT 2 WEEKS my word guarantee.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 08:42:30 PM »
Small private lab by the name of Anabolic Anarchy Productions recently went public is getting positive reviews from some trusted guys such as heavyiron an Mike Arnold. Paxton as well. Both domestic, but I have no clue how they compare to Alpha Pharma

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 04:20:30 AM »
hey mate, look up YJ Generics. purest stuff ive ever used. look him up on eroids for the reviews. his tren ace is so pure no pip and strong to boot. goes thru au customs no prob in 5 days after payment.
about your sleep. take 100mg progesterone subl and 1g ghb every night that cured my insom and bad quality sleep, benzos are not good mate.
acne buy gamophen soap from the chemist wake up hot water shower rub all over wait 5 wash off morn and night ACNE WILL BE GONE IT 2 WEEKS my word guarantee.

Thanks. I think I got it all figured out but nice to have something to look into. I know xanax is not good but if it helps me sleep for 9 hours fuck it. GHB is not good either the only benefit is the HGH boost it gives you. My acne really isn't that bad but I have accutane if It gets worse it acxtually gets better and better probably the Tanning and multiple showers.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 04:22:17 AM »
if i could get GHB id take it every night

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 04:38:08 AM »
if i could get GHB id take it every night

I probablyu would too. The only problem is GHB is super easy to make so be careful don;t buy anything dirty. Pharma GHB would be nice.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 05:19:31 AM »
Idk what u think about sigma pharmacy? but U can have that tren ace in 3 days brother if u saved your recent pm's
Actually has anybody used sigma?

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 05:48:58 AM »
Idk what u think about sigma pharmacy? but U can have that tren ace in 3 days brother if u saved your recent pm's
Actually has anybody used sigma?

I checked it out.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 07:10:06 AM »
Need to plan your cycles better.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 07:13:00 AM »
Need to plan your cycles better.

didn't plan on a AP Tren drought. I can get Tren in a snap just not the brand I was using. I got it figured out.

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 07:15:31 AM »
Chemical Muscle by erikgearhead has always been good to me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 01:54:26 PM »
didn't plan on a AP Tren drought. I can get Tren in a snap just not the brand I was using. I got it figured out.

I've had dealers go belly up mid cycle and had to switch because I poorly planned.  Now I just buy more than I think I'll need up front and not worry.  If I have extra I add a few more weeks to my cycle.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »
Yea always buy double what u think u need. Lol my first cycle I biught 2 vials of sust 250 haha what a fucking moron I was....now I won't even start to blast if I don't have 10 vials

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 09:19:37 AM »
Yea always buy double what u think u need. Lol my first cycle I biught 2 vials of sust 250 haha what a fucking moron I was....now I won't even start to blast if I don't have 10 vials

I bought 3,500$ worth of gear! I had plenty of personal plus I get alot of product anyway I just didn't know Alpha-Pharma was going to be delayed on tren for nearly a month. I posted pictures you guys know I bought alot of stuff. I still have some Methyl-Trenboline and hopefully I get a few AP Tren vials today from a badass member who did me a HUGE SOLID! you know who you are!

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 01:52:32 PM »
I bought 3,500$ worth of gear! I had plenty of personal plus I get alot of product anyway I just didn't know Alpha-Pharma was going to be delayed on tren for nearly a month. I posted pictures you guys know I bought alot of stuff. I still have some Methyl-Trenboline and hopefully I get a few AP Tren vials today from a badass member who did me a HUGE SOLID! you know who you are!

Feeling good right about now aren't you lol....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 02:07:51 PM »
Is AP selling Tren in 1ML vials still or do they have the 10ML bottles now?  I hate those fucking vials, always find I end up pulling in too many bubbles trying to get the last drop out.  Not sure why they don't put 1.25 ML in a 1ML because its impossible to pull up the entire 1 ml

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 02:25:34 PM »

Feeling good right about now aren't you lol....

YES SIR! ERGO IS THE MAN WITH THE MASTER PLAN!

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 02:26:07 PM »
Is AP selling Tren in 1ML vials still or do they have the 10ML bottles now?  I hate those fucking vials, always find I end up pulling in too many bubbles trying to get the last drop out.  Not sure why they don't put 1.25 ML in a 1ML because its impossible to pull up the entire 1 ml

The tren hex amps are 1.5ml.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 03:55:05 PM »
YES SIR! ERGO IS THE MAN WITH THE MASTER PLAN!

Gotta get you into the Nationals Brother...