Author Topic: Is it considered pedo?  (Read 5866 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: Is it considered pedo?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 01:37:03 PM »
Man how could they get married. U would want zero relationship with the parents and resent the fuck out of them

I hated my in laws when we go married, shunned them for about 4 yrs. Then I got religious and Jesus told me I needed to have a relationship with them again. Well unfortunately Jesus was wrong, my in-laws are TRASH and my wife nor myself have not had a relationship with them for over 10 yrs. Pretty sad but lots and lots of dumb shit!!!! 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 01:48:11 PM »
Avoid eye contact with the picture - at all cost.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 01:57:43 PM »
Let's say I own naked pictures of 16 yo teens and this since I was 17 yo ( Wasn't considered pedo at the time). Now I'm 22 yo but still own 16 yo teen pics will I have to face legal issues  ???

One of GetBig's strongest muslim sympathizers.  Need we say more...
Ψ

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
many girls look 20 at the age of 14 today...
im glad age of consent is 14 in germany  ;D ;D (there are restrictions but yeah you wont get charged unless you pretty much acted abusively)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »
Are you asking from a legal standpoint or by Getbig standards?  Legally I don't know, but I know a guy who was dating an underage girl (22/16 or 17), he got charged.  They got married, but by the time all the legal BS was over, he ended up having to register as a sex offender.   They have 3 kids now.  :-\
Didn't know Ron had kids.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 06:58:12 PM »
Legally? Morally? A lot of moving pieces here. You are in a 3rd world country as I recall so legally I'm sure you are safe. In usa, no government entity would pursue this criminally although It is illegal.

Morally? Don't know. I guess that's an individual thing. I haven't been 16 on so long I forgot what it was like. But as your hebrew attorney- commit said pictures to memory, wank feverishly and delete them.

Oh and you religion is garbage. hth  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 07:07:45 PM »
I agree there really is no set answer. Its fucked up that a month difference in age in a situation can cause a guy to be a pedo, or be perfectly legal. The law is messed up. A number is just a number

Personally, I think its best to keep it at 18 (I believe some states its 17). This avoids all the loopholes. Its not a perfect system, but adulthood is 18 or over. If I was a father, I would not want my 15 or 16 year old dating an 18 year old. I have a feeling most fathers on here would agree.
X

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 08:02:21 PM »
If she would of been 16 everything would of been Ok. But her parents hated him and led the charge to get him busted!

they should have hated themselves for raising a slut

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 08:23:01 PM »
Legally? Morally? A lot of moving pieces here. You are in a 3rd world country as I recall so legally I'm sure you are safe. In usa, no government entity would pursue this criminally although It is illegal.

Morally? Don't know. I guess that's an individual thing. I haven't been 16 on so long I forgot what it was like. But as your hebrew attorney- commit said pictures to memory, wank feverishly and delete them.

Oh and you religion is garbage. hth  :)

Agnosticism is not garbage. Then yes nothing will happen to me in my 3rd world country. It's safe to do it. It feels great to live here, you guys are living a hell in the west ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 10:58:03 AM »
Let's say I own naked pictures of 16 yo teens and this since I was 17 yo ( Wasn't considered pedo at the time). Now I'm 22 yo but still own 16 yo teen pics will I have to face legal issues  ???

only pedo if you have to think about it

(or show it to the public)