Author Topic: AP Exclusive: Iran may run centrifuges at fortified site  (Read 421 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
AP Exclusive: Iran may run centrifuges at fortified site
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:55:21 AM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAN_NUCLEAR_TALKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-03-26-12-09-16

And from Ace of Spades

Obama Administration Mulls Allowing Iranians To Enrich Their Bomb-Fuel In Fortified Underground Bunkers

—Ace

Nothing says "peaceful civil nuclear energy program" like "fortified underground bunkers."

This is a move to attack Israel -- the only country with the stones to bomb their nuke sites.

This is more of Obama's vengeance.

Intriguingly, the AP first tweeted the headline that the Obama crew was considering letting Iran deploy its nuclear centrifuges underground. But it looks like the Obama administration didn't like that, and it looks like they told AP to drop the word "nuclear."

And guess what? That's exactly what AP did.

Now, as you'll see in a moment, the "deal" being mulled is that the centrifuges that Iran will put beyond the reach of Israeli bombs won't be allowed to enrich uranium.

A-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha, ha. Right. And what else would they be doing? Spin art?
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: AP Exclusive: Iran may run centrifuges at fortified site
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:05:22 AM »
Powder keg. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:06:33 AM »
Obama declassified their nuke program today...he's such a piece of shit.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 11:07:48 AM »
He is going to force Israel to protect themselves, which could set the entire region on fire. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 11:12:58 AM »
Yup and he'll be playing golf....

Shit like this is way over his head. He nor his staff understand the rules. They have no sense of honor. They have zero understanding or appreciation for US history or our place in the world. Obama is the absolute worst piece of shit we could ever have as president. My buddy spent all day Monday with Ted Nugent on his ranch doing man shit like killing animals and shooting crap...all Nugent talked about was how much he hates Obama.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 11:16:17 AM »
Cannot argue with you.  Very painful lesson about what happens when you put an arrogant, dishonest person with very little experience in the most powerful seat on earth.  (Next to Oprah.)