Author Topic: WTF...German terrorism...Bevo is crying  (Read 6390 times)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WTF...German terrorism...Bevo is crying
« on: March 26, 2015, 07:25:51 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/26/more-questions-than-answers-after-report-that-germanwings-pilot-locked-out/

Damn this MoFo is as fucked up as any Hebrew or Islam supporter. Bet you ten that this bitch converted to Moslem and worships to Mohammed bitches  ;D ;D ;D.

Bevo, I didn't think Germans were so fucked up. What the hell.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: WTF...German terrorism...Bevo is crying
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:04:42 PM »
"Locked the Pilot out"... How did he manage to do that?

EDIT: Oh lol, it was the Co-Pilot who was the guilty party. Thought it was a random Passenger first.

Wonder what his motive was beside depression.

If it was only depression it was very selfish of him taking 150 people with him to the Underworld.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:31:47 PM »
like most heinous crimes committed by a male or female, it usually involves drama with the opposite sex, maybe the pilots gf would know more. Sure depression is a real thing but sometimes it is based on something more

messed up stuff, these passengers were innocent people, what a selfish fuk this pilot was

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 03:36:56 AM »
A beta who got cucked, realised his genetics had gotten him as far as he'd ever go and didn't have the mental strength to handle it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 03:42:24 AM »
 :'( :-\

RIP to the passengers

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 04:16:48 AM »
Anti-depressants... The common link between most mass murders that are NOT death cult related. Everyone blames guns and everything else, but it's the drugs. 100% of school shooters have prescription drugs in common.
$

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 04:48:35 AM »
Anti-depressants... The common link between most mass murders that are NOT death cult related. Everyone blames guns and everything else, but it's the drugs. 100% of school shooters have prescription drugs in common.

Yeah because depression isn't serious, the drugs are  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 04:55:45 AM »
Yeah because depression isn't serious, the drugs are  ::)

Learn to read about "side effects" of these drugs they are pumping into people. Lol @depression... Made up shit that didn't exist 20 years ago and shockingly neither did a lot of this crap. You really aren't too brite.

When I was kid if I misbehaved my Dad would whip my ass... Not take me to the doctor for ADD or depression to get pumped up with death drugs. Nutburghers like you will say don't vacinate... But anti depression drugs that have side effects of suicidal tendencies are A OK. Fucking non sensical libtards. NoW liberalism... THAT IS a serious mental disorder.
$

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 05:12:01 AM »

There is major depression and chronic depression and this can be caused even to people who seemingly are doing well.

Then you have depression that is caused by a problem, like someone is suffering from a medical condition, a financial issue or personal problem in a relationship or work etc.

I can just share what I observed over the years from many pill popping junkies (even after they stop taking meds). They become these emotional fools, desperate to find love, they are hopeful every time they meet someone that that person is the one, and when they breakup its always messy, it features stories loaded with paranoia and betrayal.

Remember, junkies, alcoholics all share the same trait, they are beyond selfish, only a selfish idiot would do what he did to those 150 passengers.

I wont sit and judge people who need meds, but this does not mean we must ignore what happens to the many on meds.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 05:13:47 AM »
Guys with sub 7 inch wrists shouldn't be let anywhere near a plane

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 05:16:42 AM »
:'( :-\

RIP to the passengers
and their Families. I also feel sorry for the Family of the co pilot who did this. They have to live with this. It will never go away.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 05:21:12 AM »
Learn to read about "side effects" of these drugs they are pumping into people. Lol @depression... Made up shit that didn't exist 20 years ago and shockingly neither did a lot of this crap. You really aren't too brite.

When I was kid if I misbehaved my Dad would whip my ass... Not take me to the doctor for ADD or depression to get pumped up with death drugs. Nutburghers like you will say don't vacinate... But anti depression drugs that have side effects of suicidal tendencies are A OK. Fucking non sensical libtards. NoW liberalism... THAT IS a serious mental disorder.

Why don't you have a beer and just relax, I think no such thing. I never said that anti depressants are A OK, Im totally against that shit.

But  people are more miserable today than they were 20 years ago. One of the reasons for that I assume is because young people have million choices they can make, but still none of those things are interesting to them and noone is forcing you to do nothing. People have emotional out bursts all day in the internet, just feeding their imagination. I don't know. When your serotonine and dopamin levels go down under you are one miserable fuck.

Sure in the good ol days when people lived in caves, there weren't no depression, but people didn't know about dreams, about future, about the past, about the entire world. All they knew was they had to make fire and kill some animal for food. I guess when you have no reason to worry about surviving, but have sucked all the mind programs inside of you, fashion, entertainment, what's cool, what's desireable, how you should sound, how you should look, how much you should make, what career path should you take, should you even take a career etc etc etc. to me it's understandable how people get fed up and depressed.

Too many options, too many "dreams", too much hype.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 05:22:10 AM »
and their Families. I also feel sorry for the Family of the co pilot who did this. They have to live with this. It will never go away.
I only feel sorry for his family if they had no clue about his mental state. If they knew he has mental problems they should have alerted the airline, we need to stop thinking that because someone look happy on social media it means anything. Just the opposite, the more a person tried to portray happiness on social media the more depressed they are.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 05:24:31 AM »
Why don't you have a beer and just relax, I think no such thing. I never said that anti depressants are A OK, Im totally against that shit.

But  people are more miserable today than they were 20 years ago. One of the reasons for that I assume is because young people have million choices they can make, but still none of those things are interesting to them and noone is forcing you to do nothing. People have emotional out bursts all day in the internet, just feeding their imagination. I don't know. When your serotonine and dopamin levels go down under you are one miserable fuck.

Sure in the good ol days when people lived in caves, there weren't no depression, but people didn't know about dreams, about future, about the past, about the entire world. All they knew was they had to make fire and kill some animal for food. I guess when you have no reason to worry about surviving, but have sucked all the mind programs inside of you, fashion, entertainment, what's cool, what's desireable, how you should sound, how you should look, how much you should make, what career path should you take, should you even take a career etc etc etc. to me it's understandable how people get fed up and depressed.

Too many options, too many "dreams".

Also only 20% of guys have the ability to slay, and I'm not talking about being a beta provider to a 30+ woman.When everything in life is about sex, and this man couldn't have it, even with his pilot status, it was too much to cope with.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 05:27:31 AM »

jESUS fucking christ. I rarely post but posts this stupid warrant a reply.

Oh,, and EPIC irony spelling "bright" as "brite"........you should be embarrased

Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, it isn't fictional or made up. I never really thought of it until I was afflicted by it temporarily and required meds to correct the balance. There were on side effects either, although for many people there are.

Why the fuck would you think yourself such an authority on a topic you know jackshit about and have no firsthand experience?

Go take a shitload of drugs and experience the come down afterwards, it is similar to a depressive episode. Do you really think something as complex as the human brain cannot be affected the physical sense just like any other bodypart???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 05:28:08 AM »

Also only 20% of guys have the ability to slay, and I'm not talking about being a beta provider to a 30+ woman.When everything in life is about sex, and this man couldn't have it, even with his pilot status, it was too much to cope with.

I'm not familiar of the case, I was talking about depression in general because thick nick also talked about it in general, that's all.

Why the pilot did this or what, I have no idea because I wasn't there, that's all science fiction to me.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 05:30:57 AM »
I'm glad this thug is dead. If there's a hell,  I hope he burns slowly. Aww poor baby is depressed.  ::) Fucking thug!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 05:31:50 AM »
I'm not familiar of the case, I was talking about depression in general because thick nick also talked about it in general, that's all.

He's a pilot, gives him status, he's a pilot, he has some money, he is sub 7 in looks (no homo), 7 being bare minimum to slay on the regular, his gf just left him, he got on a plane full of 18yr olds on trips having the time of their life, young love etc.doesn't take a rocket scientist.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 05:40:50 AM »
He's a pilot, gives him status, he's a pilot, he has some money, he is sub 7 in looks (no homo), 7 being bare minimum to slay on the regular, his gf just left him, he got on a plane full of 18yr olds on trips having the time of their life, young love etc.doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Depends did I understand it correctly.

So after he broke up, he got it on with some hot young women on the plane, but then the one that he was really into got no feelings for him, so decided to kill everyone?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 05:51:32 AM »
how do we know that his girlfriend left him, is this in the news?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 05:53:40 AM »
how do we know that his girlfriend left him, is this in the news?

yes
Ψ

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 05:57:07 AM »
1. It's a sad reality that 150 passengers and main pilot had to die at the hands of this douchebag , depressed co-pilot.

2. It's also a basic truth, that crazy people can commit dangerous acts at any time without any logical reason.

3. Unless you can read someone's mind, I don't see how it's possible to  prevent most of it.

Think about it like this:

As you're driving down a highway, a crazed maniac can swerve and ram his car into yours in a head on crash at high speed.
How do you prevent the crazy guy from doing THAT, if he's nuts and willing to die in the process? You don't.

The best you can do is try to avoid the  crazy car while driving.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 05:57:36 AM »
Just kill yourself if you're that depressed. These kind of people always kill mass amounts of people. It's in their DNA.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 05:59:48 AM »
Just kill yourself if you're that depressed. These kind of people always kill mass amounts of people. It's in their DNA.

and their anti depressant meds.
Ψ