Author Topic: Egrifta  (Read 7343 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Egrifta
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:31:24 PM »
Started 1 week ago and I have a steady supply to go along with and endless supply of Sero's. I run not less than 12 iu's Sero's daily. For Masters over 50 I'm pro status. The problem with Egrifta is that after mixing you a a 2cc bolus that you shoot lower ab sub Q and I'm using 23 gauge to do this. You do it at night. My diet is extremely tight and right now I'm sitting at 240 minimum 8% fat. If you want to see what I look like and my power YouTube search ryan ergo and check out some real training video's. No fucking nonsense. I'll find out what egrifta can do as I'm extreme and will go the distance on it....

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: Egrifta
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:37:39 PM »
good job on shooting the GH at night. if i can make a suggest directly before bed 3 hours no food, intramuscularily bilaterally.
never use gh in the morning unless you have growth hormone to spare are taking it with insulin with a big supply for long term.
make the most of it before bed.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 10:39:12 PM »
egrifta is taken at night as directed...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 01:19:11 AM »
damn, 12iu seros?
i thought people couldnt function on 4iu+ already lol

youre a beast

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 03:05:46 AM »
damn, 12iu seros?
i thought people couldnt function on 4iu+ already lol

youre a beast

I built up to that over several years. I whacked Nordotropin 45 iu pens x 100 at least or around 20 months worth then went Sero's. Nordotropin the best ever. My supply dried on Norditropin. In 3 years I have put on at least 30lbs of solid mass talking 4-8% 228-232lbs 53 years old. And look at my skin. That is what I find also amazing. When the addition of hgh and the right drugs and nutritional and training protocols are in your controll look the fuck out.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 03:18:59 AM »
do you every come off??

soon im thinking off lowering myy aas doses and getting some legit pharma hgh and running that with a little gear.

currently takiung aeround 5g worth of gear and GH peptides.

i always feel slugish, tired though. dont feel healthy tbh

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 04:02:02 AM »
do you every come off??

soon im thinking off lowering myy aas doses and getting some legit pharma hgh and running that with a little gear.

currently takiung aeround 5g worth of gear and GH peptides.

i always feel slugish, tired though. dont feel healthy tbh

I'm only at 2500mg with 500mg of it Tren. I'm dropping test down low. I have that 3 dimensional look that I now can run test free and dry out. Tren NPP, NP, masteron Anavar. Would love EQ but it hurts me bad lol...

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 04:03:51 AM »
I'm pretty sure I was test free in the above pic at that time.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 04:13:11 AM »

Nice mate i gues you been training and juicing for some time?

how long you been juicing and using Growth?

i mean by come off, do you ever come of gear or just blast and cruise like me and most of us

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 04:14:12 AM »
PS what the fuk is egrifita lol

u based in the UK or US?

i agree your a beast.....hope i look that decent at 53, if i make it to that age that is

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 06:44:27 AM »
PS what the fuk is egrifita lol

u based in the UK or US?

i agree your a beast.....hope i look that decent at 53, if i make it to that age that is

I'll make it to 53 but not sure I'll look that good.good job

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »
Started 1 week ago and I have a steady supply to go along with and endless supply of Sero's. I run not less than 12 iu's Sero's daily. For Masters over 50 I'm pro status. The problem with Egrifta is that after mixing you a a 2cc bolus that you shoot lower ab sub Q and I'm using 23 gauge to do this. You do it at night. My diet is extremely tight and right now I'm sitting at 240 minimum 8% fat. If you want to see what I look like and my power YouTube search ryan ergo and check out some real training video's. No fucking nonsense. I'll find out what egrifta can do as I'm extreme and will go the distance on it....

You look great.  Pharma GH is amazing.  Combined with right drugs and nutrition as you said.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 12:05:18 PM »
Nice mate i gues you been training and juicing for some time?

how long you been juicing and using Growth?

i mean by come off, do you ever come of gear or just blast and cruise like me and most of us

Juicing since 1986. Keep in mind no internet and a cycle would be 2 Anadrol a day, original Syntex 2902's and no injects. Hell I competed on 500mg sustanon a week. My first 15 years juicing was mild and I'm thankful for that. I can blast hard and my bloods are skewed but not frightening. Serious growth hgh for 3 years. Serious I mean Pharm growth. Not this color top that color top. Been on tren for years always manipulating dose and brand depending on how I feel mentally. Sides do lesson but never really leave. I feel crappy often but like you we try and manipulate our cycles around to keep us satisfied mentally not completely feeling well, but well enough to handle it and that comes down to personal preference. I have xanax and got a script prior to starting tren again as I knew from past psycho horror it would be needed. Egrifta is a new HIV drug aimed at reducing visceral body fat that HIV patients often get in their abdominal region. This visceral fat contributes to the ripped but bloated look that often is equated with HIV and creates a self confidence stigmatization issue with AID patients. Egrifta breaks up this Visceral fat and removes this bloat as to not stigmatize HIV people. I'm counting on it to really help chisel my mid section out. I never come off completely and rarely low cruise always switching product combo's. I'm in the USA. I trained 8 years before juicing. 78-86 then anadrol 1st cycle and found a dream come true after all those years training natty lol...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »
pay attention when this guy speaks. trust me, we will all learn. good to see you man. tatoo

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 02:51:59 PM »
Yeah I agree - we can all learn a lot from u mate

I might dose high and have taken many drugs

But you have the experience.

Great addition to the board.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 03:53:31 PM »
Well that's a new one on me... Be intrested to see if tho works..

Excellent build, good thick pecs.....

Halki

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 10:07:45 AM »
Been on tren for years always manipulating dose and brand depending on how I feel mentally.

You mean for years without break? Only periods with lower doses but always with it in Your blood?  :P

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 11:25:48 AM »
Juicing since 1986. Keep in mind no internet and a cycle would be 2 Anadrol a day, original Syntex 2902's and no injects. Hell I competed on 500mg sustanon a week. My first 15 years juicing was mild and I'm thankful for that. I can blast hard and my bloods are skewed but not frightening. Serious growth hgh for 3 years. Serious I mean Pharm growth. Not this color top that color top. Been on tren for years always manipulating dose and brand depending on how I feel mentally. Sides do lesson but never really leave. I feel crappy often but like you we try and manipulate our cycles around to keep us satisfied mentally not completely feeling well, but well enough to handle it and that comes down to personal preference. I have xanax and got a script prior to starting tren again as I knew from past psycho horror it would be needed. Egrifta is a new HIV drug aimed at reducing visceral body fat that HIV patients often get in their abdominal region. This visceral fat contributes to the ripped but bloated look that often is equated with HIV and creates a self confidence stigmatization issue with AID patients. Egrifta breaks up this Visceral fat and removes this bloat as to not stigmatize HIV people. I'm counting on it to really help chisel my mid section out. I never come off completely and rarely low cruise always switching product combo's. I'm in the USA. I trained 8 years before juicing. 78-86 then anadrol 1st cycle and found a dream come true after all those years training natty lol...

Very interesting but life consuming. You must not have other hobbies beside drugs and gym. Do you have a day job? How do you afford all that GH?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 11:31:36 AM »
Very interesting but life consuming. You must not have other hobbies beside drugs and gym. Do you have a day job? How do you afford all that GH?

.... This fella is a breath of fresh air on here compared with some of the usual idiots you get, actual 1st hand knowledge with a physique to back it up, rare around these parts

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 12:47:42 PM »
Lifting weights is no more time consuming for me then it is for you. I worked my ass off to get to where I can enjoy my life finally after 50. Multiple careers and raised a family etc... I juice and lift and work just like you. Often I'm beat.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 01:05:52 PM »
Lifting weights is no more time consuming for me then it is for you. I worked my ass off to get to where I can enjoy my life finally after 50. Multiple careers and raised a family etc... I juice and lift and work just like you. Often I'm beat.

12iu of sero is not cheap. Whats the secret there? Also, are your wife and kids OK with the lifestyle?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 01:35:19 PM »
12iu of sero is not cheap. Whats the secret there? Also, are your wife and kids OK with the lifestyle?

I just put my son in college as I raised him with me. I have more free time per se now. If you live your life being kind generous and helpful to others as I have always been many doors will open. This was a difficult lesson to learn when I was younger. I'm in good with many top guys and I do not pay what you might think for Sero's. I do not flaunt my use in my personal life. I own a major gym that contributes to the community that never had a place to exercise. My gym business is my hobby. If you want to see my gym look at my videos as I shoot there often and in my garages as I'm a collector of hard to find machines. You never know who you are meeting and talking with being kind and helpful has served me well as working extremely hard. I love bodybuilding and I want to keep it alive and growing and I have incredible experience and knowledge and want to see others not make the same mistakes I made. If i have helped you then I find this very satisfying. Not many guys like me left or that truly gives a hoot....

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 05:40:06 PM »
I just put my son in college as I raised him with me. I have more free time per se now. If you live your life being kind generous and helpful to others as I have always been many doors will open. This was a difficult lesson to learn when I was younger. I'm in good with many top guys and I do not pay what you might think for Sero's. I do not flaunt my use in my personal life. I own a major gym that contributes to the community that never had a place to exercise. My gym business is my hobby. If you want to see my gym look at my videos as I shoot there often and in my garages as I'm a collector of hard to find machines. You never know who you are meeting and talking with being kind and helpful has served me well as working extremely hard. I love bodybuilding and I want to keep it alive and growing and I have incredible experience and knowledge and want to see others not make the same mistakes I made. If i have helped you then I find this very satisfying. Not many guys like me left or that truly gives a hoot....

Thanks for answering man much appreciated and I am interested in your outlook.

However, i did notice you were not very kind to the janitor in the gym when you were filming the leg press machine. He didnt know you were filming, and has a job to do.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »
I think everyone should listen to ergo

He's like a life coach

So u had kids while on gear, that's good to know

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 06:11:43 PM »
Thanks for answering man much appreciated and I am interested in your outlook.

However, i did notice you were not very kind to the janitor in the gym when you were filming the leg press machine. He didnt know you were filming, and has a job to do.

I may not of looked kind as the Ganster rap they play is so loud I cannot hear my own music.  After the set I went and thanked him and we laughed. You can't shoot without permission.  Plus I had my mind wrapped around banging 20 reps of this. I don't think nor thought he did anything wrong.