Author Topic: every thread on front page is a thread about what someone else is doing  (Read 1296 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Youll never figure out the universe riding someone elses dick

Make an original thread please and not about someone else losers maybe u cant
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Ive been a lurker here for around 10 years and you use to be pretty normal i believe.How much fucking acid do you take these days?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Marty do you still fix houses in black neighborhoods?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Marty do you still fix houses in black neighborhoods?
x1
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ive been a lurker here for around 10 years and you use to be pretty normal i believe.How much fucking acid do you take these days?
"lurker" damn u must be a real loser make a thread once in a while you shy little bitch
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
"lurker" damn u must be a real loser make a thread once in a while you shy little bitch

Why so abusive Senor Waddy?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Hahahha drop some more acid you fat wack job,show is somemore videos of your horrible fighting skills.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why so abusive Senor Waddy?
lets see who started the abuse
 ::) ::) ::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hahahha drop some more acid you fat wack job,show is somemore videos of your horrible fighting skills.
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
lets see who started the abuse

Touché however your thread and subsequent post was slightly aggressive towards the getbig collective.

Johnny you realize that there are few exceptional human beings. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Benjamin Franklin,  Tesla, Ford, etc are truly a select few of billions.  The world is full of ordinary people who live slightly less than extraordinary lives.

The posters here aren't much different.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: every thread on front page is a thread about what someone else is doing
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 06:55:53 PM »
Touché however your thread and subsequent post was slightly aggressive towards the getbig collective.

Johnny you realize that there are few exceptional human beings. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Benjamin Franklin,  Tesla, Ford, etc are truly a select few of billions.  The world is full of ordinary people who live slightly less than extraordinary lives.

The posters here aren't much different.
whats your point to just laydown a let people be fucking dumb ? I would rather start the plague

Im not that pissed off , the premise of the thread was to slightly nudge threads away from the common direction its been going in
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »
whats your point to just laydown a let people be fucking dumb ? I would rather start the plague

Im not that pissed off , the premise of the thread was to slightly nudge threads away from the common direction its been going in

My point is it's unrealistic to expect the people here to have mensa level thoughts.

For example  Howie is an educator and based on his post history I think it's safe to assume his IQ being equal to his number of marriages.

Most here struggle with their identity anyhow. They claim to loathe the sport this site is dedicated to,  they hate all bodybuilding deeming it waste of time and blatantly homosexual, yet they criticize size, shape and conditioning (as well as training methods) of these thonged warriors.

Maybe you could volunteer at a Boys and Girls Club to promote change and critical thinking! The members here would rather you post cock pics from a decade ago.

:(

No homo of course.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 07:37:37 PM »

Dude is trolling. I think he gets drunk and fucks with Getbig.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 07:42:57 PM »
the fat yard boy / house painter is calling out everyone to up their game.

clearly we havent all taken enough meth to be on his level

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 08:11:17 PM »
daddywaddy falcon punching and taking on all comers
"