Author Topic: Training and using...  (Read 1503 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Training and using...
« on: March 27, 2015, 06:22:10 PM »
The way in which you train is just as important as the juice. I have a large collection of actual training over 3 years that gave me the body you see! Visually observing is a great way to learn as you will see patterns in my training! Everything happening in my videos is happening for a reason! YouTube search ryan ergo for my channel and watch how I get conditioned with HIT training! I use very little free weights! I do low volume also. You will see.... remember I am 53 years old...

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Training and using...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 07:38:20 PM »
C'mon man, this is shameless less promotion and you know it. Bet you just came here to promote your youtube.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 07:43:44 PM »
C'mon man, this is shameless less promotion and you know it. Bet you just came here to promote your youtube.

It's okay man this forum needs a guy like him. Read some of his other stuff. Good shit.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 08:04:13 PM »

I don't publicize my channel. I don't care. I'm trying to help guys that want it. You would lose your bet. I don't advertise and I do not promote. Solid training info there. Someone will ask what do you do for such and such? You can watch, which is better than saying...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 12:46:55 AM »
the guy could advertise his channel in every post he does if he wanted to lol
doesnt make his information less valuable
plus he obviously knows what hes doing from the pics

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 01:51:10 AM »
I was a HIT guy for years, are you not picking up injuries?, I train with moderate everything and more sets these days, I still see HIT as optimal for me , I just got sick of missing months if training with tears and joint issues.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 04:07:23 AM »
I do HIT training  when I'm doing volume, of course I take some time between sets on heavy low volume days. I also do HIT cardio. I really need a new phone so I can post some new clips. What's crazy is I'm 15 pounds lighter since my last clips in December, I'm way leaner and way stronger! My tan is better as well!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 04:38:54 AM »
So you do HIT volume   ::), is that like your hr long HIT cardio........ If you take a set to total failure your not doing multiple sets, or your not pushing hard enough in the 1st place

2 work sets max per exersize, realistically one set... X 3 or 4 movements per bodypart