Author Topic: Getbiggers and sex dolls  (Read 2554 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Getbiggers and sex dolls
« on: March 28, 2015, 03:27:00 AM »
Why have I seen this topic come up again and again during the years I have been here. May it be indicative of the thoughts running through getbiggers mind?

Sex dolls are needed for either teenagers or grown up failures. If you are close to purchasing one of these, perhaps you should do society a favour and acquire pills or a hand weapon to end your life instead?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Getbiggers and sex dolls
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 03:31:42 AM »
Why have I seen this topic come up again and again during the years I have been here. May it be indicative of the thoughts running through getbiggers mind?

Sex dolls are needed for either teenagers or grown up failures. If you are close to purchasing one of these, perhaps you should do society a favour and acquire pills or a hand weapon to end your life instead?

in 10 years when a robot sex doll is hotter than your wife youll be dying to fuck one.Think westworld. also same when virtual reality allows you to fuck a harem of the hottest women in the world.15 years give or take, maybe sooner.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 03:36:43 AM »
in 10 years when a robot sex doll is hotter than your wife youll be dying to fuck one.Think westworld. also same when virtual reality allows you to fuck a harem of the hottest women in the world.15 years give or take, maybe sooner.

:D

do you think the technology will trump the inherit intelligence that tells you what you are doing is as unatural as watching a men in thong contest?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 03:39:27 AM »
I suspect this reflects the larger population of "GenX" male who have largely given up trying to figure out females in favor of miscellaneous hobbies and fetishes.

Is there something wrong?  

yes it appears so.
"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 03:41:09 AM »
:D

do you think the technology will trump the inherit intelligence that tells you what you are doing is as unatural as watching a men in thong contest?

haha, I think the tech will be so realistic that people wont want to leave their vr headsets.When robots and computers take over and do 99% of the jobs in the world, people will sit at home living a fantasy life of their choosing, even (and this will happen) being an Olympia competitor and being able to stare at ronnies glutes from a foot away (no homo)

check out this schmoe ogling the black stud, and you can buy this now for 300 dollars.So you can already 3d scan Ronnie in and beat off in his presence if you are that way inclined.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 03:44:25 AM »
haha, I think the tech will be so realistic that people wont want to leave their vr headsets.When robots and computers take over and do 99% of the jobs in the world, people will sit at home living a fantasy life of their choosing, even (and this will happen) being an Olympia competitor and being able to stare at ronnies glutes from a foot away (no homo)

I think VR will take over totally. Liken it to watching a movie, ie reality escape.

However, when it comes to reproduction there is a small hindrance when you are going to stuff your dick into something.

That guy was in heaven for sure, he even went down on his knees in the end trying to get a good view of the package haha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 12:21:26 PM »
I think VR will take over totally. Liken it to watching a movie, ie reality escape.

However, when it comes to reproduction there is a small hindrance when you are going to stuff your dick into something.

That guy was in heaven for sure, he even went down on his knees in the end trying to get a good view of the package haha

Yes, I wonder what his getbig username is

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 12:39:40 PM »
I have a custom made Goodrum doll and I violate it as much as my penor can handle without bleeding.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »

Edward Norton going to the health look, good for him.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 02:16:01 AM »
I have a custom made Goodrum doll and I violate it as much as my penor can handle without bleeding.

Can U arrange another 1 for our hypertrophy Vincenza, he like them short -old-fat  :D