Author Topic: Lifetime natural bodybuilder with gyno of peace.  (Read 2989 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Lifetime natural bodybuilder with gyno of peace.
« on: March 28, 2015, 06:21:40 AM »

::)

Carlton G. Long

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Lifetime natural bodybuilder with gyno of peace.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 11:18:23 AM »
You can still get gyno being natural. Though he (CT) has confessed to use in the past.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 01:37:51 PM »
You can still get gyno being natural. Though he (CT) has confessed to use in the past.
This is true. When I was in middle school
I went to the doc because I had a small lump under one of my nipples.  It turned out to be gyno, luckily just a small case. I still have it today but I've never juiced. Most people who don't lift wouldn't even notice it.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 04:16:31 PM »
I developed a lump a few years ago. No drugs but blame using a bunch of melatonin to sleep over a couple years. Anyone else have experienced this?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 04:18:53 PM »
I developed a lump a few years ago. No drugs but blame using a bunch of melatonin to sleep over a couple years. Anyone else have experienced this?
Melatonin? I have a bit of puffy nipples, and I use melatonin almost every night.  :-[

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 04:53:26 PM »
Melatonin? I have a bit of puffy nipples, and I use melatonin almost every night.  :-[
study showed it can cause gyno. I can't think of any other reason I would get a lump the last couple years and I used it a lot.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
study showed it can cause gyno. I can't think of any other reason I would get a lump the last couple years and I used it a lot.
How much? I only use 1 mg.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 04:59:12 PM »
You don't need to have ever taken gear to get gyno. I had it from the age of about 12 or 13 and it never went. Got surgery in 2006 which removed it.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 05:13:00 PM »
How much? I only use 1 mg.
i was using a 3 mg sublingual almost nightly. I know for a fact I never had this lump prior to a couple years ago. I've not take it since.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 05:42:26 PM »
This CT guy has been on steroids for decades. Never stopped and will never stop.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 05:58:28 PM »
You don't need to have ever taken gear to get gyno. I had it from the age of about 12 or 13 and it never went. Got surgery in 2006 which removed it.
What did it look like? I've got the puffy nipples thing going on but it doesn't look like the way gyno usually looks. Although since I'm still young it should probably go away. I hope.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 02:24:01 AM »
What did it look like? I've got the puffy nipples thing going on but it doesn't look like the way gyno usually looks. Although since I'm still young it should probably go away. I hope.

Puffy nipples isn't always actual gyno - could just be excess bodyfat which you can get rid of with diet and cardio over time. Maybe take some Nolvadex to stop the itching or better still some arimidex or aromasin to reduce estrogen levels. You might need to get blood work done to see where you are with that.

My gyno was 9oz of hardened breast tissue (that's how much the surgeon told me he removed) underneath the left nipple - it was noticeable whenever I took my shirt off and it used to permanently itch. It looked like a very small breast is probably the best way to describe it. Don't have any pics because I was always too self-conscious to have my photo taken with my shirt off back then. The right side was completely unaffected (no hardened tissue at all) and whilst in surgery they only performed a small amount of liposuction on it to even it up with the bad left side.

Since the surgery in 2006 it has come back slightly and there's some hardened tissue maybe the size of a quarter underneath there at the moment but to anyone looking at me it's not noticeable but I know it's there. They even left a tiny amount in there post-surgery. I went back on gear last year but I've been a lot more pro-active with the AI usage this time and have had no real problems. Even if I stop using gear I'm still going to have to keep an AI on hand just to stop the gyno coming back because it comes back naturally anyway - it's just the way I am.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 03:26:58 AM »
Everyone has some tiny amount of breast tissue otherwise we would not have nipples at all.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 04:42:05 AM »
Puffy nipples isn't always actual gyno - could just be excess bodyfat which you can get rid of with diet and cardio over time.
The thing is I am very, very, lean. It almost seems like certain foods will make it worse too. But it the tissue itself feels soft.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 06:34:02 AM »
The thing is I am very, very, lean. It almost seems like certain foods will make it worse too. But it the tissue itself feels soft.

I've noticed that excess sugar causes my nipple to itch - can't explain why.

If you're lean and the tissue feels soft rather than hard then I've not really got a solution other than to get bloods done and/or perhaps try an aromatase inhibitor to see if it reduces the puffiness.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 11:06:37 AM »
I've noticed that excess sugar causes my nipple to itch - can't explain why.

If you're lean and the tissue feels soft rather than hard then I've not really got a solution other than to get bloods done and/or perhaps try an aromatase inhibitor to see if it reduces the puffiness.
I also notice it never itches or hurts in any way. At any rate I'll have to ask a doctor come next checkup. Nobody really notices it but it annoys the hell out of me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 11:27:28 AM »
ive been using melatoning for around 15 years at 20-30mgs a night and no lumps here.