Author Topic: Vince Goodrum... Do You Believe Anything He Says???  (Read 13619 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Vince Goodrum...Do You Believe Anything He Says???
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 09:25:42 PM »
Goodrum is part of bodybuilding internet lore. He has been around for almost twenty years being the butt of jokes and daily teasing. He dishes it out too though. His Derek Anthony work was hilarious. Every part of Goodrums life has been dissected. We knew about his sexuality,Vissy,his wrestling career,bodybuilding shows etc. Plus who can forget the Onlyme,Vince B,and Billy Gunns battles. Could you imagine being the butt of all internet jokes for twenty years? The guy keeps on chugging along.he is harmless. Imagine how boring GB would have been without him?  He is Getbig Hall of Fame

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2015, 09:43:35 PM »
Goodrum is part of bodybuilding internet lore. He has been around for almost twenty years being the butt of jokes and daily teasing. He dishes it out too though. His Derek Anthony work was hilarious. Every part of Goodrums life has been dissected. We knew about his sexuality,Vissy,his wrestling career,bodybuilding shows etc. Plus who can forget the Onlyme,Vince B,and Billy Gunns battles. Could you imagine being the butt of all internet jokes for twenty years? The guy keeps on chugging along.he is harmless. Imagine how boring GB would have been without him?  He is Getbig Hall of Fame

Truth. I give him a lot of shit sometimes but I like Vince (definitely no homo).

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »
  Was it from him doing a show when he looked 36 months out? 

;D ROTF!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2015, 09:51:11 PM »

That's really well said. Vince would make a funny real life reality show. Vince should do an all out cycle and see where that takes him.
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2015, 09:59:48 PM »
I'm going to have to let him know that my sister in law and her husband are moving to Ashville. Lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 10:00:29 PM »

This. We joke about him all the time but we all love the guy (no homo).

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 11:01:14 PM »
This. We joke about him all the time but we all love the guy (no homo).

That "Is Vince Goodrum the greatest amateur bodybuilder of our day?" thread was one of the best ever.  It should be saved in the An(n)als of Getbig!  (no homo)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 11:02:32 PM »
Goodrum keeps coming back no matter what is said about him!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 11:08:46 PM »
I stop in Asheville every time passing thru NC.  Love it, absolutely love the scenery there. 

Cleveland was too dirty for me.  FL is hillbilly but I can deal while doing the parent thing.

I could see ending up in TX or NC when all is said and done, a decade or two from now.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 11:19:24 PM »
Comparing Vince to Genova is not accuarte for intelligence purposes but regarding internet fame they are equal.

I also fee that they both understand their place in the bb world, albeit delusionally at times.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2015, 02:19:50 AM »
He's full of shit and delusional.

and he knows every scam in the book. - Vince Basile

agenda21nwo

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2015, 03:14:04 AM »
Vince Goodrum is a legend in the bodybuilding industry.  His contacts within the bodybuilding industry make him the perfect radio show host.   BTW Vince when is your next radio show I really miss hearing your dulcet tones.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 04:20:24 AM »
I believe his account has been taken over or is a shared account

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2015, 06:55:27 AM »

perfect summary, it is incredible, I was a lurker here since 2002 or so, and I am pretty sure he was here back then.

At times I was sure there must be an element of mental illness there, but on the odd occasions he does seem to be sane and rational. His resilience has to be admired. Certainly if you had a soldier who was being tortured for secret information, you would want them to be "Goodrum Strong" in terms of their mental resilience.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2015, 08:33:48 AM »
Vince is a real good guy in my book..............never fucked with anyone first,but has dropped some legendary ownings.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2015, 08:36:36 AM »
perfect summary, it is incredible, I was a lurker here since 2002 or so, and I am pretty sure he was here back then.

At times I was sure there must be an element of mental illness there, but on the odd occasions he does seem to be sane and rational. His resilience has to be admired. Certainly if you had a soldier who was being tortured for secret information, you would want them to be "Goodrum Strong" in terms of their mental resilience.

I see Vince as the Ralph Kramden of Getbig, with one crazy hairbrained scheme after another: low-cal pizza, a parking lot next to a drive-in movie theatre...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2015, 09:18:01 AM »
Vince is an internet legend especially Getbig. All hail Goodrum.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2015, 02:52:58 PM »
Yes, what would Getbig be without such colorful characters such as Goodrum, SquadFather, Chad Mower, Dave Czech, Jean-Fracois Papillon, Tonka Schwölla et al?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2015, 03:13:00 PM »
Yes, what would Getbig be without such colorful characters such as Goodrum, SquadFather, Chad Mower, Dave Czech, Jean-Fracois Papillon, Tonka Schwölla et al?

Yeah, but none of those guys have Vince's longevity.

He's like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig rolled into one.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 05:10:46 AM »
He pretends like he has inside info but his "facts" are often wrong
I know, you don't

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 01:33:54 PM »
He pretends like he has inside info but his "facts" are often wrong
OK "insider".
::)

;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 02:08:34 PM »
Yes. Vince says he's gay. I believe him.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 02:37:01 PM »
Vince has very thick skin and is a true getbig legend..
His arguments with onlyme were legendary and great amusement for
Any getbigger reading it...
  ;D

The recent one he had with Vince B.. was legendary .. to bad it go nuked pretty
Quick due to Venom Vince going extreme on Vince B.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 03:49:30 PM »
Yeah, but none of those guys have Vince's longevity.

He's like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig rolled into one.

The guy is a scum sucking degenerate of the highest order. Anyone who pays tribute to such a feeble excuse for a human deserves to have their aorta ligated.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 04:17:52 PM »
vince was the victor richards of the 00s