Author Topic: Tren for years...  (Read 6949 times)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
Tren for years...
« on: March 28, 2015, 11:36:49 AM »
Yes 3 years. I took a long break prior as I was in the past using original British Dragon Tren E in 2005-2006 and that shit fucked me up mentally royally depression etc... Bloods at that time showed ast/alt liver enzymes to be both high over 300 almost 400 and that makes you ill as your liver is screaming. I swore I would never do tren again as the depression was very real and very scary and I was extremely sick and felt I could not recover at the time. I stayed away for years. When I decided to return before starting I got a script for Xanax as I was preparing. To show difference in quality I just had complete blood done and alt/ast was at 100 and this is manipulating dosages and brands. British Dragon I was running 400-600 mg or 3 1cc shots a week and I was a fucking psycho for real. You will always have somewhat of a skewed ast/alt from training stress alone ast/alt 60 ish. I had sonogram done when on BD and liver was fine just very angry. I'm glad that the tren now is not as strong per dose as it is easier to control the sides with solid results. Kidneys have always been perfect. Cholesteral sucks and that will always be. Blood pressure fine no meds needed there.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Tren for years...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 11:58:21 AM »
Everyone who used gear before claims stuff is weaker now. Not true. Just got used to the effects, that's all.

Stuff is cheap as shit to make, no reason to underdose, tired of people stating this. Either use more, or take a break, or tweak something else.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 11:59:33 AM »
I ran tren for over a year straight about 8 years ago I also got really depressed felt like shit all the time really high blood pressure etc. I haven't touched it since. It was tren acetate.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 12:08:54 PM »
Everyone who used gear before claims stuff is weaker now. Not true. Just got used to the effects, that's all.

Stuff is cheap as shit to make, no reason to underdose, tired of people stating this. Either use more, or take a break, or tweak something else.

Not so. When I first started back never got the same intense sides. Definitely not the same. Unless BD was extremely overdosed.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 12:19:24 PM »
Not so. When I first started back never got the same intense sides. Definitely not the same. Unless BD was extremely overdosed.

Ok then, if you could nail a %, by how much would you say today's stuff is underdosed?

?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »
Ok then, if you could nail a %, by how much would you say today's stuff is underdosed?

The dosages may be the same. The process of manufacturing or the main extraction etc... Something created much worse side in the past. I'm still getting the same stellar results but way less sides thank God as I would quite if the same sides came back. So saying under dosed may be premature as I never tested and that could be a blanket statement. I still experience sides but they are not as crippling as before. So perhaps you are correct and it could be in the manufacturing process. Something did change.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 12:33:22 PM »
i imagine the correct statement to make is that the sides are less and this does come with acclimation to the drug. When I started fresh I never got hit with a 2 x 4 like before. I'm glad I can handle it as it is a great drug. My blood work much better then when on British Dragon and I have been on much longer. With BD I made it maybe 8 months before meltdown. When I started back after years off I could tolerate. Something was different. Again my power and look the same or better.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 12:33:35 PM »
Did you read the study recently about a real link between tren and alzhemiers? Does that stuff worry you?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »
Did you read the study recently about a real link between tren and alzhemiers? Does that stuff worry you?

Yes everything i do worries me at my age. I use solely due to the fact I choose to. I did not see or read the study. I'm more concerned with liver and kidneys and I'm solid there.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »
Yes everything i do worries me at my age. I use solely due to the fact I choose to. I did not see or read the study. I'm more concerned with liver and kidneys and I'm solid there.

It was written about in musculardevelopment recently if you want to check it out.
Yeah i think Kidney stuff worrys me the most.

You say that all this stuff worrys you, so what keeps you doing it? Is it the attention? You have had a long time to ponder why you do stuff. Not making judgement or asking a loading question, just would love to hear your take on this, especially since you mentioned u are concerned

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »
It was written about in musculardevelopment recently if you want to check it out.
Yeah i think Kidney stuff worrys me the most.

You say that all this stuff worrys you, so what keeps you doing it? Is it the attention? You have had a long time to ponder why you do stuff. Not making judgement or asking a loading question, just would love to hear your take on this, especially since you mentioned u are concerned

It's a lifestyle. I'm good at it and my BLOOD WORK is ok. I love the look and I love to train. I manipulate dosages and control me eating precisely. Started training when I was 16 with a Joe Weider weight set. Didn't juice till 26 and there were periods that I did not juice at all. My joints have held up and I can still train hard. I cycle smartly. I'm more concerned with getting hurt driving then my use.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 01:48:42 PM »
I ran tren for over a year straight about 8 years ago I also got really depressed felt like shit all the time really high blood pressure etc. I haven't touched it since. It was tren acetate.

AP Parabolin 76mg ml e3d mild almost side free and works. Sometimes I'll cruise here for a break and have very, very little issues while reaping pretty good results. Brand quality and amounts matter.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 01:51:09 PM »
I ran real Negma 76mg/ml in the 90's never thought about sides as we didn't know there were sides lol... 2 amps a week was considered high. Never had an issue that made me wonder.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 02:52:00 PM »
ergo, that way makes you to keep as low as possible your liver enzymes during cycles ?
use some liver supplement ?
what levels of liver enzymes considered "normal" during cycles? ...
my gpt / alt  never lower than 100 - 120  in cycles... in some cases has risen to 400,but  in two weeks has returned to 100 without problems ....

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 04:30:31 PM »
ergo, that way makes you to keep as low as possible your liver enzymes during cycles ?
use some liver supplement ?
what levels of liver enzymes considered "normal" during cycles? ...
my gpt / alt  never lower than 100 - 120  in cycles... in some cases has risen to 400,but  in two weeks has returned to 100 without problems ....

Your values are exactly where mine were 1 month ago when checked 100 - 120. I started to take Natural Wellness Maximum Milk Thistle. I take morning and night. I have not checked again since last time. I fully believe that this is tren related for me based upon the fact that when on British Dragon Tren years ago values near 400 like you and dropped fast when stopped. I have had 2 liver sonograms and they show nothing out of the ordinary even when 400 values which made me paranoid. Dr was not concerned with 100-120 as I have no alcohol or hepatitis issues.. I do know it is worrisome that is why I implemented Milk Thistle.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 05:27:33 PM »
I've ran tren for 2 years almost straight

Main problems is mentally I sometimes feel blank
And almost like everything is shit and I tend to hate most people
And everything they do pisses me of, society in general pisses me off

Lol

N then sometimes I'm ok

Fukin eq if I go over 800mg I get bad anxiety
Like il be sleeping n I get like a tightness or something like a body shock
Like a 2 second anxiety attack it's wierd

If I'm doing stuff I enjoy I'm sweet

But at work on the way to work I'm generally pretty blank emotion
If anyone understands that?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 05:28:49 PM »

Your values are exactly where mine were 1 month ago when checked 100 - 120. I started to take Natural Wellness Maximum Milk Thistle. I take morning and night. I have not checked again since last time. I fully believe that this is tren related for me based upon the fact that when on British Dragon Tren years ago values near 400 like you and dropped fast when stopped. I have had 2 liver sonograms and they show nothing out of the ordinary even when 400 values which made me paranoid. Dr was not concerned with 100-120 as I have no alcohol or hepatitis issues.. I do know it is worrisome that is why I implemented Milk Thistle.

Ergo, are you in the USA? Do you share your true stack with your doctor?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 07:47:29 PM »
Ergo, are you in the USA? Do you share your true stack with your doctor?

Fuck no I don't tell my Dr. If I was sick yes. Dr. wouldn't know shit but say to stop anyways...

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 02:44:26 AM »
I remember the REAL British Dragon Tren acetate they dosed it at 75mg per ml then they also came out with parabolin and Tren enanthate. The original British Dragon had potent injectables. I think the only bad lab test I saw on british Dragon was a batch of their EQ wich was labelled at 200mg per ml and was 138mg per ml, their primo was overdosed at 110mg per ml. This was back when  SRCS was in business so lab tests only costed 100$. 100$ to know if your gear is on the money is a great price.

I don;t mind mkentioning their name because they got busted but I used to buy my british Dragon Gear from Genxxlgear.com

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 02:56:07 AM »
There are so many compounds out there, if tren makes you feel bad why use it?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 02:59:46 AM »
Because tren gives your body a look no other compound does

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 12:14:28 PM »
as a long term tren user have you had your DHT and SHBG checked? on tren/low test mine were in the toilet after 6 months use

interested if tren lowered your IGF1 too

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 12:31:20 PM »
as a long term tren user have you had your DHT and SHBG checked? on tren/low test mine were in the toilet after 6 months use

interested if tren lowered your IGF1 too
tren increases IGF production and also makes muscle cells much more sensitive to IGF
IF you experience a decrease then its probably downregulation because the body "needs" less to get the same effects because of higher sensitivity
but i strongly doubt tren lowers anyones IGF

also low test with anything is shit except for short cuts to look your best.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
tren increases IGF production and also makes muscle cells much more sensitive to IGF
IF you experience a decrease then its probably downregulation because the body "needs" less to get the same effects because of higher sensitivity

tren raises IGF has been parroted since the 90s online but I've literally NEVER seen any bloodwork posted to prove it

in my case it's the exact opposite, the the degree that the tren was even preventing the legit sero's (GH serum testing up in the 20's) from raising my IGF1 even after running them for months

my HRT doc was baffled as I 'passed' the GH piss bucket test (despite my best efforts to try to get insurance to cover hgh) but eventually we narrowed it down to the low dose Tren I'd been running for months.

It's an odd drug for sure, def affects DHT enzyme - which is why it's 'prostate freindly' (but the same Bros will tell you tren is terrible for the prostate as it's a 'strong androgen'  ::)'

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 12:40:19 PM »

Look if you run Tren you are going to have some fucked values. Some you can minimize some you have no control over. As with anything some are more  negatively selective in in the degree in which the body processes
the drug. That is why we do blood work.