Author Topic: Tren for years...  (Read 6989 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Tren for years...
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 01:55:03 PM »
tren raises IGF has been parroted since the 90s online but I've literally NEVER seen any bloodwork posted to prove it

in my case it's the exact opposite, the the degree that the tren was even preventing the legit sero's (GH serum testing up in the 20's) from raising my IGF1 even after running them for months

my HRT doc was baffled as I 'passed' the GH piss bucket test (despite my best efforts to try to get insurance to cover hgh) but eventually we narrowed it down to the low dose Tren I'd been running for months.

It's an odd drug for sure, def affects DHT enzyme - which is why it's 'prostate freindly' (but the same Bros will tell you tren is terrible for the prostate as it's a 'strong androgen'  ::)'

well the effects on IGF have been proven in numerous studies, but of course not in vitro human studies...
agree on the DHT and SHBG thing, youre not the first one i see posting this, fucked up DHT values, i guess that only happens with low test though
many also had problems with SHBG (shbg is not as evil as people make it out to be, you need SHBG)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Tren for years...
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
well the effects on IGF have been proven in numerous studies, but of course not in vitro human studies...
agree on the DHT and SHBG thing, youre not the first one i see posting this, fucked up DHT values, i guess that only happens with low test though
many also had problems with SHBG (shbg is not as evil as people make it out to be, you need SHBG)

I wonder if the 100mg test was messing things up, next time I'll run tren with at least 400mg test and a dht analog (var, mast or winny)

Agree about shbg being so misunderstood by bros as something that "steals" precious test... Dr crisler made a great post on Allthingsmale about it being the storage / transport for the test and if it drops too low the test is all metabolized in hours vs being carried aground bound to SHBG then released