Author Topic: the media are trying to claim that all 4 pics are the airplane mass murderer  (Read 3474 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Normally I just roll my eyes at the usual conspiracy nonsense. But how the fuck are the 2 photos on the left the same as the right?! his skull shape, eyebrows, suddenly his nose lengthens and becomes downturned,his philtrum shortens, cheekbones are different, jaw wider and becomes more ethnic looking

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
DIFFERENT GUY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Guy on left is older

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Guy on the left is clearly caucasian, guy on the right not so much...

Erik C

• Getbig IV
They've been covering up the fact that he was a queer, from the very beginning of the news story.

They needed pictures of him with "his" girl friend, that didn't exist.

They don't want to admit in the media, what a seriously psycho mental illness, homosexuality really is.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yung neega falcon
A

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Same guy

on/off certain medication

with/without tan

different lighting

You guys are stupid as fuck

Army of One

• Getbig V
Same guy

with/without tan

different lighting

So he had the mystical nose lengthening/philtrum shortening/skull growing surgery that can be found in Atlantis?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
After the crash I was thinking "Now we wait for a conspiracy... 3....2...1"

Waller

• Getbig IV
Same guy

with/without tan

different lighting

My ears often stick out different degrees depending on how tanned I am too.

scottt

• Getbig III
That's two different people.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
I want to see a picture of the real Lubitz and his former girlfriend, cant find one.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
wot
Ψ

Sophus

• Getbig IV
My ears often stick out different degrees depending on how tanned I am too.

I agree, I was wrong

Anyways, there is no conspiracy

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Normally I just roll my eyes at the usual conspiracy nonsense. But how the fuck are the 2 photos on the left the same as the right?! his skull shape, eyebrows, suddenly his nose lengthens and becomes downturned,his philtrum shortens, cheekbones are different, jaw wider and becomes more ethnic looking

Why doesn't anybody ask the most relevant question about the matter? Here it comes: Exactly who has said that guy at the left pictures is the co-pilot Andreas Lubiz? 99% of the press and media have right photos of him, but 1% which includes some P.O.S foil hat oriented press and media, uses wrong picture. Maybe this guy have same or similar name, but he isn't the mass murderer, and anyone with a half of the brains should understand it. Just write the guys name in the Google, and search for pictures. Whose face you see there hundred of times, and whose face is there only time or two?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
any pics of Lubitz with his girlfriend?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
A conspiracy nut claims that the media uses all 4 of these pics. So the idiots are busy trying to see if it is the same guy or not but fail to realize no news org is using all 4 pics lol.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

I bet that chick's got a nice big fat ass on her.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Same guy

with/without tan

different lighting

This

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Why doesn't anybody ask the most relevant question about the matter? Here it comes: Exactly who has said that guy at the left pictures is the co-pilot Andreas Lubiz? 99% of the press and media have right photos of him, but 1% which includes some P.O.S foil hat oriented press and media, uses wrong picture. Maybe this guy have same or similar name, but he isn't the mass murderer, and anyone with a half of the brains should understand it. Just write the guys name in the Google, and search for pictures. Whose face you see there hundred of times, and whose face is there only time or two?

This times 1000.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
This times 1000.

This is a great example how these foil hat dorks work: instead of seeking truth, they hang on every fucking mistake and lie what they can find just to make a completely ridiculous point that there could be some kind of conspiracy going on there. "I don't say there is, but there could be..." and this is how those snowballs start to roll. After little  bit of time there will be conspiracy theory about the claims that this co-pilot was changed and look alike fly plane to the ground to cover up some thing which no one could know, but which is vital to the mankind.

Let see: The Look Alike comes from the future to kill one passenger, who is signed to be in the crew which fly to the Mars, but who would sabotage the mission and kill everybody in the colony, and that's why he must die. Do I have any evidence? WHAT? Who the fuck needs the evidence? Shame on you  ;D