Author Topic: Jason Blaha - Asking his "fans" for 19k so he can buy a mercedes benz (srs)  (Read 8713 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
He's up to $97! He's on his way.

Army of One

• Getbig V

What's the betting he backs out and claims its an April fools joke if he raises jack shit

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
It's clearly a joke.

Army of One

• Getbig V
It's clearly a joke.

Like i said, it can be played both ways, you think he's giving back 19k if its donated to him?he's also deleting all the comments slagging him off on his funding page,if it was a joke wouldnt it be better to leave them up so it blows back in their faces?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Like i said, it can be played both ways, you think he's giving back 19k if its donated to him?he's also deleting all the comments slagging him off on his funding page,if it was a joke wouldnt it be better to leave them up so it blows back in their faces?

I guess part of him put it up as a joke and the other part of him knows that some of his fans are retarded and cannot detect sarcasm and will send money.

A clever form of e-begging

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
why does superman need a car ??? Can't he just fly to where he is going  ??? ???

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Has he set up a way to donate money to him? As then its not really a joke is it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Probably wants money for his, er, operation. Breasts don't buy themselves, ya know.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
I think my parents had that
lamp in the 70's..

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

ritch

• Getbig V
maybe we can collect some funds for Joon to get a life?

Fuck off dick.
?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Oh dear

http://www.gofundme.com/q9wmzc
you have to be a major autistic, border down syndrome retard to not understand the sarcasm

either way Blaha still looks like shit despite the "cut"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I donated $100.00 to him.
X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Jason Blaha what a loser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
People on Getbig are really moronic.  I think parts of their brain must not have been formed correctly during childbirth. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
Joke or not, lets see what happens to the donations, if he donates it to charity ill apologise to the supreme gentleman

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Joke or not, lets see what happens to the donations, if he donates it to charity ill apologise to the supreme gentleman
Lets just chalk this one up as a loss in your performance column.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lets just chalk this one up as a loss in your performance column.

I'll be happy to, my ego isn't that big.I know you hate it though, as I have witnessed many times

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I'd donate...for a membership to  the hair club for men  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I'll be happy to, my ego isn't that big.I know you hate it though, as I have witnessed many times
Why are you so easily misled is what I would like to know?

There are studies that suggest a great number of humans lack the ability of abstract thought.  Do you think you fall into that segment?  (based on this post and others, it may be something worth looking into)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Why are you so easily misled is what I would like to know?

There are studies that suggest a great number of humans lack the ability of abstract thought.  Do you think you fall into that segment?  (based on this post and others, it may be something worth looking into)

Not misled, just a good judge of character, and have seen his history.He has made no bones recently that he is out to make as much money as can from his internet "fame". Again if I'm wrong ill chalk it up to one of my statistical anomalies.If he gets donated all the money he buys the car but plays it off as a joke 'I had to buy the car as its what my fans wanted', if he doesn't he plays it off as a joke also.Win/Win.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Not misled, just a good judge of character, and have seen his history.He has made no bones recently that he is out to make as much money as can from his internet "fame". Again if I'm wrong ill chalk it up to one of my statistical anomalies.If he gets donated all the money he buys the car but plays it off as a joke 'I had to buy the car as its what my fans wanted', if he doesn't he plays it off as a joke also.Win/Win.
he asks for donations(sure lame hes a bum) but the benz thing is clearly sarcasm

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Even if he buys a very good used one for 19 thousand.  The maintenance will be very expensive.