Author Topic: Shocking transformation bodybuilder - blames energy drinks + 10,000.00 cal diet  (Read 13349 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
I call BS on his diet. A whole pack of bacon and full pizza every day. Come on...

No one would be cut like him eating that shit, and you would also hVe a heart attack at age 25

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Nice tat you fuckin poser

LittleJ

• Getbig V
The meds you have to take is brutal. I'm glad my liver hasn't gotten to this stage.

hench

• Getbig V
You noticed too  ;D
Love the way he is pushing his right leg into the cat to make is calve look developed. That's hard core.

THE BEEF

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
All that just to look like shit.

RIP

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

That reminds me...The Walking Dead season ender is tonight!

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Drugs, no freakin' way its due to food.  The smartest move I ever made was ceasing steroid use as THEY DON'T WORK.  I used everything there is and all it does was shut my endogenous production down & give me 10 blood clots which almost killed me.

https://www.steroid.com/blog/Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Says-That-Steroids-Don-t-Work.php
I

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
They don't work ..... ::)   :o   ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
They don't work ..... ::)   :o   ::)

Ironically, the problem is that they work too well.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
Ironically, the problem is that they work too well.

Funny how I & everyone else knows who Dwayne Johnson is and no one knows who you are.  Nuff said.
I

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
The guy got cancer just like a ton of others do.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The guy got cancer just like a ton of others do.
Agree, Who is to say that he would not have gotten cancer on less than half the calories and protein intake and no steroids. Millions of people do.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
^ Totally agree.
I

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Fucking A.  Even at death's door these guys won't admit drug abuse as a warning for others.  What the hell's the difference?  You're gonna be dead.  Just be goddamn honest already.

Yup...Totally mentally ill. I'm willing to guess that this fool was one of those guys who thought taking 500mgs of Anadrol a day is fine because it says so on the pamphlet...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Fucking A.  Even at death's door these guys won't admit drug abuse as a warning for others.  What the hell's the difference?  You're gonna be dead.  Just be goddamn honest already.

The guy is doing everyone a favor by not blaming steroids. Hell, he might be doing all of us a favor by blaming it on high calorie intake, maybe it'll inspire some landmanatees to cut down their own intake some.

Really, this guy should be commended for not further stigmatizing steroids, but rather calorie and fat shaming   :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
The guy is doing everyone a favor by not blaming steroids. Hell, he might be doing all of us a favor by blaming it on high calorie intake, maybe it'll inspire some landmanatees to cut down their own intake some.

Really, this guy should be commended for not further stigmatizing steroids, but rather calorie and fat shaming   :D
Q
Excellent point man

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Lol I hadn't considered that!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
That's not daddywaddy
P

Army of One

• Getbig V
He has an extremely retruded maxilla aka upper jaw area, why he has the gummy smile and bad nasolabial folds.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Agree, Who is to say that he would not have gotten cancer on less than half the calories and protein intake and no steroids. Millions of people do.
That may well be true, but it's definitely reasonable to assume his diet and drug use contributed heavily.  Do you think if everyone in the world ate and lived exactly like this guy, that cancer rates would still be the same?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
That may well be true, but it's definitely reasonable to assume his diet and drug use contributed heavily.  Do you think if everyone in the world ate and lived exactly like this guy, that cancer rates would still be the same?

While we're on the topic of cancer. Is your screenname an allusion to testicular cancer, or just coincidence?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Discuss.

hench

• Getbig V