Author Topic: Shocking transformation bodybuilder - blames energy drinks + 10,000.00 cal diet  (Read 13344 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fans of steroids when ever a drug using bodybuilder has heart problems they say steroids has nothing to do with it. When a bodybuilder has an enlarged prostate a fan of drugs will say it has nothing to do with it. When a liver has problems again the same rhetoric. I could go on. What I have learned is that fans of steroids and other drugs use rationalization to say the risk to health is practically non existent.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
who is this

Actor. He was in Twins & Total Recall with Arnold

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Fans of steroids when ever a drug using bodybuilder has heart problems they say steroids has nothing to do with it. When a bodybuilder has an enlarged prostate a fan of drugs will say it has nothing to do with it. When a liver has problems again the same rhetoric. I could go on. What I have learned is that fans of steroids and other drugs use rationalization to say the risk to health is practically non existent.

Fans of twinkies when ever a drug using bodybuilder has heart problems they say twinkies has nothing to do with it. When a bodybuilder has an enlarged prostate a fan of twinkies will say it has nothing to do with it. When a liver has problems again the same rhetoric. I could go on. What I have learned is that fans of twinkies and other sugar laden foods use rationalization to say the risk to health is practically non existent.

Erik C

• Getbig IV

Fans of twinkies when ever a drug using bodybuilder has heart problems they say twinkies has nothing to do with it. When a bodybuilder has an enlarged prostate a fan of twinkies will say it has nothing to do with it. When a liver has problems again the same rhetoric. I could go on. What I have learned is that fans of twinkies and other sugar laden foods use rationalization to say the risk to health is practically non existent.

Total truth.

hench

• Getbig V
Ah yea, kuato from total recall too. What's the significance of his picture posted?

Actor. He was in Twins & Total Recall with Arnold