Author Topic: Shizzo, some motivation for your weightloss  (Read 7195 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shizzo, some motivation for your weightloss
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 02:35:55 PM »
Ronnie, I have everything I need in a spare bedroom. I just have to want it.

Dude, if I had a spare room with that equipment I would never be able to walk past it without touching it. I have 50 pound dumbbells in my garage and a crusher. I pick them up almost every day it least do something. What are you waiting for? You gave up alcohol, you look better, go for it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 03:08:47 PM »
You are right, I have no excuses.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 03:12:39 PM »
might help you get a girlfriend Shizzo once she sees those 18 inch pipes

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 03:18:43 PM »

It depresses me the way you toss out "18 inch pipes" with distain as I have labored my whole life to attain the "mighty" 18s...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 03:19:24 PM »

Shizzo ain't called "The Pipes of Peace" for nothin' you know!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 03:21:43 PM »
Obama can't ban these guns.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »
It depresses me the way you toss out "18 inch pipes" with distain as I have labored my whole life to attain the "mighty" 18s...

yours are very lean though

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 03:26:44 PM »
yours are very lean though
He didn't say he hit his goal of 18", just that he's labored his whole life, hoping to get close.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2015, 03:42:11 PM »
He didn't say he hit his goal of 18", just that he's labored his whole life, hoping to get close.

Astute.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2015, 04:05:34 PM »
No shit that's you???   I thought that was RDJ on the set of IronMan..

Serious question... Why would anyone come to this site if they weren't either in great shape or in the process of getting there??? And by in the process I dont mean the perpetual "wait til you see it"...   I just can't comprehend this..

Delusion is strong here!!

Thus lies the conundrum of Getbig.

There are those of us, I'll call us the superior beings for lack of a better term....who think Getbig is at heart, for bodybuilding and training enthusiasts. and we tend to be serious lifters, competitors, industry types...and are the ones who will not make 1000 excuses to back up 0ur words with a picture....of our physique on a bodybuilding board.

Then there is another camp, i'll call them the fat people who don't work out...who maybe used to lift ten years ago, or are maybe gay and like muscle men.  These people think that if they are really obnoxious and snarky..and have shit to say about everyone...this gives them the same standing as the first group...and they are equally respected.

they are incorrect

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2015, 04:14:48 PM »
Thus lies the conundrum of Getbig.

There are those of us, I'll call us the superior beings for lack of a better term....who think Getbig is at heart, for bodybuilding and training enthusiasts. and we tend to be serious lifters, competitors, industry types...and are the ones who will not make 1000 excuses to back up 0ur words with a picture....of our physique on a bodybuilding board.

Then there is another camp, i'll call them the fat people who don't work out...who maybe used to lift ten years ago, or are maybe gay and like muscle men.  These people think that if they are really obnoxious and snarky..and have shit to say about everyone...this gives them the same standing as the first group...and they are equally respected.

they are incorrect
Glad I fall within the first group.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2015, 04:18:40 PM »
Glad I fall within the first group.

I am not even sure if *I* fall in the first group, and I actually lift...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 06:17:32 PM »
I am not even sure if *I* fall in the first group, and I actually lift...

LOL @ both of you retards  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 12:58:32 AM »
No shit that's you???   I thought that was RDJ on the set of IronMan..

Serious question... Why would anyone come to this site if they weren't either in great shape or in the process of getting there??? And by in the process I dont mean the perpetual "wait til you see it"...   I just can't comprehend this..

Delusion is strong here!!

Some younger guys may come here (at the start of their training) to get tips and maybe advice on supps. (Ahalo, Chad Mower etc)

Some are already in their prime and want to discuss training-regimen and stacks. And shoot the shit. (Groink et al)

Some trained long ago and may be training less now , getting older and having other priorities, but are still stuck on the forum thanks to all the hilarious and wonderful personalities that gather on getbig. (Vince Basile, Wes etc)

Myself for example, back when i joined Getbig (back in 2003 on my Kwon account), i was training regularly and went here after being a member on powerboard and other bb-forums.

Trained for many years and ate heavy. Been through several injuries, deaths in the family, loss of loved ones etc
Changed diets and training regimens and whatnot.

I've been here for 12 years and i'm still here lol.

All thanks to the hilarious personalities and crazy discussions.

Nowhere else do you find the Toka Swolas, Falcon Waddys, Goodbums, Shizzos, Ahalos, Dave Czechs, SquadFathers all gathered on the same forum.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 02:02:15 AM »
This was me in 2011.

That's Vissy isn't it?
$

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2015, 04:33:51 AM »
Some younger guys may come here (at the start of their training) to get tips and maybe advice on supps. (Ahalo, Chad Mower etc)

Some are already in their prime and want to discuss training-regimen and stacks. And shoot the shit. (Groink et al)

Some trained long ago and may be training less now , getting older and having other priorities, but are still stuck on the forum thanks to all the hilarious and wonderful personalities that gather on getbig. (Vince Basile, Wes etc)

Myself for example, back when i joined Getbig (back in 2003 on my Kwon account), i was training regularly and went here after being a member on powerboard and other bb-forums.

Trained for many years and ate heavy. Been through several injuries, deaths in the family, loss of loved ones etc

Nowhere else do you find the Toka Swolas, Falcon Waddys, Goodbums, Shizzos, Ahalos, Dave Czechs, SquadFathers all gathered on the same forum.

i can totally respect that, and admit i had you all wrong

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 05:29:41 AM »

Nice encapsulation of Getbig Kwon. I fall mainly into the 3rd group but when I joined in 2004 and lurked before then, I was training regularly. Besides the personalities that have come and gone over the years and the ones that are still here, the G&O forum is unlike anything on the internet. Even when it's bad it's good.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2015, 05:49:17 AM »
Nice encapsulation of Getbig Kwon. I fall mainly into the 3rd group but when I joined in 2004 and lurked before then, I was training regularly. Besides the personalities that have come and gone over the years and the ones that are still here, the G&O forum is unlike anything on the internet. Even when it's bad it's good.

X2  this place is a one off, there is no other Getbig...anywhere.

and all nonsense aside, talking real shit....if yoiuv'e been here for a decade or more, 5-6 years.whatever..this place has changed the way you think and interact with people, anybody who denys that is lying.

For me personally, the shit witrh Josh and my kid cjhanged the way i see things pretty significantly.

when that first went down I was shocked, felt VIOLATED, fucking quit the board...and got on my high horse for years about these "evil horrible people threatening my child"  it was a thorn in the side of my real life..to a degree let's not get stupid.

then Josh and I started talking again..and he was like "stop being a bitch, it's the fucking internet..i'm sorry, but...nobody's fucking with your kid"

It was like a punch to the stomach, because he was right. nothing ever happend..a few peope
le said some rude shit and laughed on a forum that six people visited. my kid will never know it...who fucking cares. 

it made me realize you have to let some fucked up shit co exist with the real world and it just works, and you accept it...it's not always what YOU think

That changed my personality, made me really , truly not give a FUCK when people try to judge or criticize me or mine..and  i'm passing ot on to my daughter.  how's that for fucking IRONY ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2015, 06:00:13 AM »
X2  this place is a one off, there is no other Getbig...anywhere.

and all nonsense aside, talking real shit....if yoiuv'e been here for a decade or more, 5-6 years.whatever..this place has changed the way you think and interact with people, anybody who denys that is lying.

For me personally, the shit witrh Josh and my kid cjhanged the way i see things pretty significantly.

when that first went down I was shocked, felt VIOLATED, fucking quit the board...and got on my high horse for years about these "evil horrible people threatening my child"  it was a thorn in the side of my real life..to a degree let's not get stupid.

then Josh and I started talking again..and he was like "stop being a bitch, it's the fucking internet..i'm sorry, but...nobody's fucking with your kid"

It was like a punch to the stomach, because he was right. nothing ever happend..a few peope
le said some rude shit and laughed on a forum that six people visited. my kid will never know it...who fucking cares. 

it made me realize you have to let some fucked up shit co exist with the real world and it just works, and you accept it...it's not always what YOU think

That changed my personality, made me really , truly not give a FUCK when people try to judge or criticize me or mine..and  i'm passing ot on to my daughter.  how's that for fucking IRONY ?
Meltdown.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2015, 06:03:22 AM »
I was often mistaken for Robert Downey Jr. in my svelt years, so maybe it is time. Getting ready to play some football in about an hour. That is one of the best workouts you can do (minus the injury risk)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 06:18:59 AM »
Meltdown.

Shouldn't you be farting on camera for a pack of gum?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 06:37:43 AM »
Shouldn't you be farting on camera for a pack of gum?  ;D
Nah, farting seems to be Howard's obsession.

I'm more of a mountain climbers for Milky Ways type guy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 08:23:44 AM »
Great structure there Shizzle!

You should have kept going there,

Great structure??  Huh??

You guys have all become way too soft.  Great structure lmao.  my god

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 11:34:37 AM »
Fat smiling happy faced shizzo looks far better facially that the slim trying way too hard to look like a bald tough guy Shizzo (in his defence he'd probably not long went bald, most newly bald guys compensate for their loss by thinking they are now the toughest man on the planet and try and portray this to others )Finding a happy medium would be nice. These old photos prove there is light at the end of the tunnel.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »
Fat smiling happy faced shizzo looks far better facially that the slim trying way too hard to look like a bald tough guy Shizzo (in his defence he'd probably not long went bald, most newly bald guys compensate for their loss by thinking they are now the toughest man on the planet and try and portray this to others )Finding a happy medium would be nice. These old photos prove there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I should be able to sleep better at night now.