Author Topic: USA WATSON TEST CYP AND ZPHC Test Cyp/Deca  (Read 11662 times)

whitewidow

USA WATSON TEST CYP AND ZPHC Test Cyp/Deca
« on: March 29, 2015, 06:05:05 AM »
Some of the best guys!! a few pics of the fairly new ZPHC Deca ,Test cyp, and oral winstrol out of china! Not bad at all! I liked their anavar and dianabol,Ive tried some of their Tren -A as well not bad at all. I can;t wait till I get the pfizer/upjohn Test cyp in!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: USA WATSON TEST CYP AND ZPHC Test Cyp/Deca
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 07:03:49 AM »
are you allowed to advertise on this site?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 07:51:05 AM »
One thing i noticed, the watson cyp from your source has the insert printed on different paper than my vials from the pharmacy. Just something i noticed which caused me a lil concern.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 10:16:44 AM »
One thing i noticed, the watson cyp from your source has the insert printed on different paper than my vials from the pharmacy. Just something i noticed which caused me a lil concern.

this one is mine from the pharmacy. It's the same exact shit! No diffrence at all!The insert was exactly the same. sometimes the ones at the pharmacy don;t even have a insert depends on what pharmacy you go to. Way to spendy to make a product like that brother.I saw zero flaw.I'm acrually getting pfizer Test cyp on Monday I'll post that up. believe me that stuff is 200% the real deal.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=568475.0

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 10:42:46 AM »

Ro do you see any prices? has anybody here been solicitated? NO! it's all stock for me! This is USA Pharma brother!

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 10:48:30 AM »

Actually bro my pharmacists checked these out there 200% real! this one is mine from the pharmacy. It's the same exact shit! No diffrence at all!The insert was exactly the same. sometimes the ones at the pharmacy don't even have a insert depends on what pharmacy you go to. Way to spendy to make a product like that brother.I saw zero flaw.I'm actually getting pfizer Test cyp on Monday I'll post that up. believe me that stuff is 200% the real deal. Imagine what they could do if those were not authentic? yet you don't see any other USA product.

As far as how this works I'm way more in the loop then you! I won;t lie I was a bit suspicious myself that's why i'm glad I get prescribed the exact same product-BTW thi is distrubuted by watson in corona california but made in spain. There is another company I forget the name who uses the same plant BHikma in spain to make thir Testosterone cyp.

This is my script-same stuff! -  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=568475.0

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 10:56:31 AM »
Ro do you see any prices? has anybody here been solicitated? NO! it's all stock for me! This is USA Pharma brother!

well your making me jealous then seeing all this top range kit  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 11:21:36 AM »

Ro have you tried USA Watson Test cyp or this new ZPHC gear? just wondering what uSA products you have tried and had good luck with?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 11:25:05 AM »

Me too! I have loads of Z tren amps tren e 200mg/ml and tri tren 200mg/ml and quite a few boxes of their Anavar. Running Upsher Var currently.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 11:51:05 AM »
Ro have you tried USA Watson Test cyp or this new ZPHC gear? just wondering what uSA products you have tried and had good luck with?

used nothing from USA recently, I did run pharma anavar over a decade ago there 2.5mg small tablets. Testoviron is the best test I can get around here.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 04:13:06 PM »
used nothing from USA recently, I did run pharma anavar over a decade ago there 2.5mg small tablets. Testoviron is the best test I can get around here.

Pakistan Bayer Testoviron 3 in a box? Good shit.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 05:10:51 PM »

Not Your Average Product Source was selling the Pak/Bayeri Testoviron for $7/amp, IIRC.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 12:51:03 PM »
Been using Watson until my pharma ran out and said the one a few blocks away has some but it's Pfizer.  I said I don't care so they brought in pfizer.  I seriously got the test flu from it even though I've been shooting Watson all the time.  Not sure why.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 03:59:11 PM »
Been using Watson until my pharma ran out and said the one a few blocks away has some but it's Pfizer.  I said I don't care so they brought in pfizer.  I seriously got the test flu from it even though I've been shooting Watson all the time.  Not sure why.

Shit I'm suppose to buy Pfizer today but I can always buy watson ;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 04:32:09 PM »
What the fuck is test flu? Sorry if Dumb question but I've never read anybody elaborate on it and never had it or known anybody to get it outside of internet

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 12:04:13 AM »
What the fuck is test flu? Sorry if Dumb question but I've never read anybody elaborate on it and never had it or known anybody to get it outside of internet
usually happens when you venture into high doses your body isnt accustomed yet
i get teary eyes and a bit uncomfortable warm flu like feeling for about a week or so when on new highest dosages

only started to happen at from about 2g onwards for me though

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 01:34:22 AM »
Ok that explains it nobody goes over gram weekly on test me included. So It wouldn't happen yet

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 01:53:31 AM »

ww loves to show off and making people jealous in this board  >:(
T

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 01:56:15 AM »
Ok that explains it nobody goes over gram weekly on test me included. So It wouldn't happen yet
happens with every AAS, not just test imo
i up total mgs along with test though so no idea. many get it from EQ though

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 01:57:13 AM »
ww loves to show off and making people jealous in this board  >:(

No just keeping my people in the loop! letting them know what is new and what is good and bad!.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 02:01:03 AM »

Ergo have you ever tried the German remedies Testovirons out of Mumbai India? They come I believe in boxes if 3 or 5 amps. I was getting those befire Alpha-Pharma popped onto the scene.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 05:59:02 AM »
No just keeping my people in the loop! letting them know what is new and what is good and bad!.

thanks brother. let me know where I can pick up a suitcase full of usa pharm test lol. should I just walk into Walmart and ask??

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 09:06:15 PM »
Lol, although this shit looks and feels real...i second guess it because...how the fuck did the source get them? He held up a delivery truck with a shotgun and ski mask? A couple boxes fell off a truck and he found them? I mean when pharma drugs go missing, people KNOW. Its not like these things are not accounted for. Makes me really question the authenticity.

It looks and feels real because it is! Do bloodwork that will prove everything. It's real so I want to dlete your posts but you need a chnance to show proof. I know guys who gined 20lbs so fr in just 3 months.

bro it's 110% authentic. why would they just be making watson Test cypionate if it was some genious knock-off? they would be making HGH and other injectables. Like I said I'm in the loop more then you are and I know how it works. it's 110% real. I get prescribed the exact same thing watson test cyp 10ml and there is no flaws! If there is a flaw point it out! These are 100% legit! How do other people get links on extra medication?

No! nobody is getting robbed every month! You just don't know how it works. The guy gets very few of these watson Test cypionates. Sometimes he can't even get 50 of them. Plus if they could make watson Test cyp why not also make watson Test Enanthate. Answer is because it's real. brother you have to come with some proof or I canlt keep your posts up.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2015, 02:20:16 AM »
Lol, although this shit looks and feels real...i second guess it because...how the fuck did the source get them? He held up a delivery truck with a shotgun and ski mask? A couple boxes fell off a truck and he found them? I mean when pharma drugs go missing, people KNOW. Its not like these things are not accounted for. Makes me really question the authenticity.

Is the ZPHC bad as well?-LOL. get bloowork done. post some kind of proof within 24-48 hours or Im deleting your posts you should be able to voice your opnion but with REAL facts! Ergo have you used his watson Test Cyp or his ZPHC?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2015, 04:28:00 AM »
It looks and feels real because it is! Do bloodwork that will prove everything. It's real so I want to dlete your posts but you need a chnance to show proof. I know guys who gined 20lbs so fr in just 3 months.

bro it's 110% authentic. why would they just be making watson Test cypionate if it was some genious knock-off? they would be making HGH and other injectables. Like I said I'm in the loop more then you are and I know how it works. it's 110% real. I get prescribed the exact same thing watson test cyp 10ml and there is no flaws! If there is a flaw point it out! These are 100% legit! How do other people get links on extra medication?

No! nobody is getting robbed every month! You just don't know how it works. The guy gets very few of these watson Test cypionates. Sometimes he can't even get 50 of them. Plus if they could make watson Test cyp why not also make watson Test Enanthate. Answer is because it's real. brother you have to come with some proof or I canlt keep your posts up.

Hey man as i said in PM, I am sure they are real, just sometimes im a skeptic when things seem too good to be true. This is the best marketing he could have by having someone question because its TOO good. I still use it and it works like test should. Im just amazed how he could get these, and its damn impresssive. I will still use these and my friends still will as well (ive actuallh promoted them inside my inner circle)

I removed my post because it was obviously taken the wrong way. I was not trying to be a cynic, I just get like that sometimes if i had a bad day :)