Author Topic: long ester cutter  (Read 2562 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
long ester cutter
« on: March 29, 2015, 07:02:25 AM »
what do you guys think about cutting on long esters?? just to get lean for summer no contest. im trying to give my body a rest from frequent injections. I have scar tissue everywhere.  I do a "carbnite" type diet and that always works for me. what do you guys think of this long ester run???

1050mg sustanon
1000mg tren enan
10iu hgh
t3
no slin
aromasin every 3rd day

and stay on this run the whole way thru, no ups or downs, the only thing ill play with is the diet and calories. t3 ill play with also, who knows what this ug shit is dosed at lol. any opinions welcome, even the typical ones here lol.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: long ester cutter
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 07:40:43 AM »
any opinions welcome, even the typical ones here lol.
i guess ill post then lol

i only use long ester test
couldnt even get the MGs in with prop  ;D
also never noticed a difference between test esters... however tren ace is way better than tren E imo... probably just more pure from UGLs/raws. hits much harder imo

cutting on long esters is perfectly fine...

dosages are good, not sure you need 1g tren, 500 would do the trick id say
t3 taper up from 50mcg if you stall imo.

dont use aromasin every 3 days though, half life is much too short
id use 12.5mg ed for 1g test
keeps you nice and dry, aromasin wont tank your estrogen anway

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 07:52:52 AM »
i guess ill post then lol

i only use long ester test
couldnt even get the MGs in with prop  ;D
also never noticed a difference between test esters... however tren ace is way better than tren E imo... probably just more pure from UGLs/raws. hits much harder imo

cutting on long esters is perfectly fine...

dosages are good, not sure you need 1g tren, 500 would do the trick id say
t3 taper up from 50mcg if you stall imo.

dont use aromasin every 3 days though, half life is much too short
id use 12.5mg ed for 1g test
keeps you nice and dry, aromasin wont tank your estrogen anway

I agree with you about ace being better hence the high enan dose. id love to run ace believe me.  good point with the aromasin too. its pharm so I was trying to stretch it out lol.  thanks man.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 12:49:33 PM »
Never noticed a difference between Prop and Enan but I prefer Sustanon over both of those. Keeps me nice and full and don't get any type of bloat etc.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 04:49:55 PM »

I agree with you about ace being better hence the high enan dose. id love to run ace believe me.  good point with the aromasin too. its pharm so I was trying to stretch it out lol.  thanks man.
If it's Pfizer Aromasin good luck breaking them fuckers up into smaller doses they r a pain. Also aromasin is badass for an AI so glad I tried in over adex long time ago use to use adex though and will if I had to seems the more I stay on gear the less of these types of shit I need on a regular basis or I get lazy idk which is which

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 05:08:11 PM »
U eat carbs only at night?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 05:22:23 PM »
If it's Pfizer Aromasin good luck breaking them fuckers up into smaller doses they r a pain. Also aromasin is badass for an AI so glad I tried in over adex long time ago use to use adex though and will if I had to seems the more I stay on gear the less of these types of shit I need on a regular basis or I get lazy idk which is which

Do u just ask your doctor to switch your AI? Im on adex and have a shit load of it. Only use 1/4 of what im perscribed

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 04:31:40 AM »
U eat carbs only at night?

yes, but only one night per week. usually on Saturday or sunday.

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 05:10:19 AM »
Lol Of course you can cut on what your running, 10iu growth with t3 with tren and you will hardly need to diet really, but a good diet with cardio youll cut down real quick.

Maybe throw in some mast to make you feel and keep water under control. Wont need as much aromason either.

I felt abit just on tren/test after a while. Added mast at 100mg ed and feel amazing now

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 05:16:35 AM »
on test tren mast t3 and eph

my body fat is commiong down nicelt and staying around 230lbs

all ive done is decreased my carbs and caloires slightly

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 05:35:05 AM »
on test tren mast t3 and eph

my body fat is commiong down nicelt and staying around 230lbs

all ive done is decreased my carbs and caloires slightly

that's the proper way to do it. im a "crash dieter" I guess.  I can lose 30lbs in ten weeks w no cardio. and that puts rite around 8-9%. I should say no gym cardio. im pretty active and so some sort of manual labor daily for at least a half hr per day .  mow lawn, sports w the kid, walk dogs, shovel snow, ect. plus I train hard for around an hour 5-6 days per week.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 05:43:25 AM »
yes buddy i used to be a crash dieter.

ie id get so obsessed with getting shredded that id loose fuck loads of muscle.

ive just cut out the shit from my diet, ecept fridaynight and saturday i eat shit all day those days.

tbh im already looking far better - veins popiing shoulders POPPING skin looks tighter, abs are back, but sloppy - they are the last to dial in

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 06:08:43 AM »
Do u just ask your doctor to switch your AI? Im on adex and have a shit load of it. Only use 1/4 of what im perscribed
No just tried it because I think I read it better on cholesterol and gh increase or something  I don't get anything prescribed to me yet I need to go once I get off the blast after bloods and let my test levels drop and get hrt just havnt had time or picked a dr its not a real popular thing around here amongst Drs They want to give u some deodorant shit

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 07:05:02 AM »
yes buddy i used to be a crash dieter.

ie id get so obsessed with getting shredded that id loose fuck loads of muscle.

ive just cut out the shit from my diet, ecept fridaynight and saturday i eat shit all day those days.

tbh im already looking far better - veins popiing shoulders POPPING skin looks tighter, abs are back, but sloppy - they are the last to dial in

I always wondered if I lose muscle as well. ive never done the diet thing the "right" way, so who really knows. 15 years, same system. but I must say I get bigger every year. plus I usually convince myself that even if I diet away some muscle, ill put it right back on once I start eating again, lol.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 07:36:19 AM »
soon as you start pilling the food in again after cutting you grow very quick

this time im gna lean grow from 8% bf using slin.