Author Topic: african american culture  (Read 19254 times)

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
Re: african american culture
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2015, 04:38:31 AM »
I listen mainly to african american music :D. Not the gangster crap, more the uplifting songs from the past. Funk, old school hip hop, soulful, deep house. And they invented a lot dances. But nowadays we only see that twerking shit  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2015, 04:56:38 AM »

That video needed more of this type of public transport advocate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2015, 05:02:18 AM »
Maybe chocolate covering, but caramel inside.

You can actually understand what he is saying and i'm sure he isn't tootin', jivin' or hollerin' in his free time.

He is very eloquent and intelligent.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2015, 05:22:12 AM »
I'd be more concerned with the pilot that brutally killed 150 people. These types of people just love mass killings. Whether it     is a school, mall, workplace, church, plane,  police, George W. Bush, etc. You know what I'm saying Kwon.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2015, 06:07:51 AM »
There are NO good black 'hoods anywhere in the world. A disgusting and vile culture. Sadly if all the white people move and leave them to it, they would just end up following us wherever we go.

Nonsense- such a general statement needs only a single falsification. Here it is: I lived in the western province of Zambia for a period as a child, in a small city. There was poverty, but it was safe and people were nice and for the most part seemed happy and respectful. I am not saying that it was a perfect society, but there was nothing disgusting or vile about it.

Botswana was also an ok place for the most part :-).

NN

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2015, 06:14:55 AM »
White are the devil

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2015, 06:28:31 AM »
I'd be more concerned with the pilot that brutally killed 150 people. These types of people just love mass killings. Whether it     is a school, mall, workplace, church, plane,  police, George W. Bush, etc. You know what I'm saying Kwon.

when whitey gets mad he's a highly dangerous lil devil

diligently planning his revenge on his enemy

:o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

;D
"

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2015, 07:01:23 AM »
White killed MILLIONS in the WW1 and WW2. They are the devil creature.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2015, 07:04:42 AM »
There is no debated that the black culture has evolved into one of dependency and blame whites for their problems. The entire "urban" culture is based on violence, disrespecting women and not obeying the law and they try to act that life style out and get mad when they have the highest crime rates and drug rates in the country. Not will only change when they stop blaming the whites for their issuse and stop the cycle of violence.

For example yesterday I was walking down town Houston after the show and a black man started whoop some older black guy. Had to be in his 60's and screaming he told him that this was his "block" while a group of 10-15 black people where around him screaming like animal. This isn't civilized behavior.    

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2015, 07:15:11 AM »
I'd be more concerned with the pilot that brutally killed 150 people. These types of people just love mass killings. Whether it     is a school, mall, workplace, church, plane,  police, George W. Bush, etc. You know what I'm saying Kwon.
Better talk about african genocide against white people in South Africa. Next you will talk about white people raping children while in Africa its a norm.
Same about pilots, simply there arent black pilots, because negros are to dumb, it would be like to give a granade to a monkey.

I dont understand negros talking about things they doesnt understand, if they would be smart enough to create weapons situation in Africa would be far worse than ww1 and ww2 together. You should talk about climbing up in palm technique not about things you have never created.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2015, 07:17:14 AM »
There is no debated that the black culture has evolved into one of dependency and blame whites for their problems. The entire "urban" culture is based on violence, disrespecting women and not obeying the law and they try to act that life style out and get mad when they have the highest crime rates and drug rates in the country. Not will only change when they stop blaming the whites for their issuse and stop the cycle of violence.

For example yesterday I was walking down town Houston after the show and a black man started whoop some older black guy. Had to be in his 60's and screaming he told him that this was his "block" while a group of 10-15 black people where around him screaming like animal. This isn't civilized behavior.    

You're nuts for walking down the street in an urban black neighborhood. I would sooner walk unarmed through Kruger game park in South Africa than walk unarmed through an urban Heeb preserve in the US.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2015, 07:44:57 AM »
what gets me is if this was 3 white guys attacking a black person....the black community would be screaming all over the press

That's because it's OK for blacks to assault "the man" because of all the years we have been "holding them down". ::)

They act like this and then blame white people for it, then they end up in jail and scream racism.  In reality if they didn't act like spider monkeys and had any sort of respect for anyone but themselves, they could prosper and get out "the ghetto".

The white man deserves to be beaten and stolen from because there was this whole "slavery" thing that happen you know.  Even though my family never owned slaves, we should give these blacks who were never slaves free handouts and a free pass to "act a fool" whenever they want.  T

This animal behavior is typical for these people, it's an American negro culture not an African thing.  It's a ghetto thug mentality that will never change.  Born and bread into these creatures as part of their culture.  I see this on a daily basis, it's almost like the stereotypical black man/woman couldn't be more true in America.  Trouble with everything they are a part of, bringing up race in defense of the fact they are useless.

Beating and robbing people in the name of "justice", then they get tossed in jail and it's not their fault, they were victims of the system. ::)

I see things of this nature all the time.  Oddly enough the 4-5 times I've been a victim of an attempted attack or crime, it's been a black man between the age of 15-25.

The hispanics aren't much better, but at least they work.

I have black friends who agree with all statements above.  They agree and have no objection to me stating these things and often discuss it with me.  They all have extended family members who fit this mold.  They always tell me these creatures are influenced by other brothers and sisters to act this way, many a black man has been corrupt by the other thugs to live a life of crime.

It's a disease and it's spreading fast.  

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2015, 07:46:07 AM »
You're nuts for walking down the street in an urban black neighborhood. I would sooner walk unarmed through Kruger game park in South Africa than walk unarmed through an urban Heeb preserve in the US.

It's impossible to avoid these creatures in urban Houston.

Honestly, they are everywhere. 

That's why "the man" needs to be armed in this City.

8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2015, 07:47:54 AM »
Better talk about african genocide against white people in South Africa. Next you will talk about white people raping children while in Africa its a norm.
Same about pilots, simply there arent black pilots, because negros are to dumb, it would be like to give a granade to a monkey.

I dont understand negros talking about things they doesnt understand, if they would be smart enough to create weapons situation in Africa would be far worse than ww1 and ww2 together. You should talk about climbing up in palm technique not about things you have never created.

No black pilots?  My brother is a pilot ignorant vanilla face. Damn you're fucking stupid as shit. Do some more research dipstick.  Please tell me you're the only child? I hope your parents didn't produce anymore gremlins.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2015, 07:50:34 AM »
That's because it's OK for blacks to assault "the man" because of all the years we have been "holding them down". ::)

They act like this and then blame white people for it, then they end up in jail and scream racism.  In reality if they didn't act like spider monkeys and had any sort of respect for anyone but themselves, they could prosper and get out "the ghetto".

The white man deserves to be beaten and stolen from because there was this whole "slavery" thing that happen you know.  Even though my family never owned slaves, we should give these blacks who were never slaves free handouts and a free pass to "act a fool" whenever they want.  T

This animal behavior is typical for these people, it's an American negro culture not an African thing.  It's a ghetto thug mentality that will never change.  Born and bread into these creatures as part of their culture.  I see this on a daily basis, it's almost like the stereotypical black man/woman couldn't be more true in America.  Trouble with everything they are a part of, bringing up race in defense of the fact they are useless.

Beating and robbing people in the name of "justice", then they get tossed in jail and it's not their fault, they were victims of the system. ::)

I see things of this nature all the time.  Oddly enough the 4-5 times I've been a victim of an attempted attack or crime, it's been a black man between the age of 15-25.

The hispanics aren't much better, but at least they work.

I have black friends who agree with all statements above.  They agree and have no objection to me stating these things and often discuss it with me.  They all have extended family members who fit this mold.  They always tell me these creatures are influenced by other brothers and sisters to act this way, many a black man has been corrupt by the other thugs to live a life of crime.

It's a disease and it's spreading fast.  

8)

You had to throw in you had black friends. Sure you do. ::) Stick to the steroid board bro.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2015, 08:55:35 AM »
That white guy is a total vagina.  This is embarrassing.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2015, 09:09:32 AM »
No black pilots?  My brother is a pilot ignorant vanilla face. Damn you're fucking stupid as shit. Do some more research dipstick.  Please tell me you're the only child? I hope your parents didn't produce anymore gremlins.

Sarcasm u neeegul, black pilots ar far less than white as in other jobs, but BASKETBALL or crapping lol

Go to shower you dirty animal, maybe you can get clean

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2015, 09:14:10 AM »
Sarcasm u neeegul, black pilots ar far less than white as in other jobs, but BASKETBALL or crapping lol

Go to shower you dirty animal, maybe you can get clean

seems you ain't t any thing going on in your life except complaining
c

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2015, 09:39:06 AM »
seems you ain't t any thing going on in your life except complaining
I graduated University 1 year ago and now Iam working, probably doing what your people never have done

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2015, 09:46:09 AM »
I graduated University 1 year ago and now Iam working, probably doing what your people never have done

either you are trolling or, you arent the brightest bulb in the box

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2015, 10:01:31 AM »

Did not correct the comma mistakes of this hyperintelligent white individual.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2015, 10:03:39 AM »

Oh brother ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2015, 10:08:22 AM »
Speak to educated non American Hebrews about their US sisters and brothers and they hang their heads in shame.

English blacks, French blacks, even educated African blacks (albeit a slight oxymoron) will all comment on the aggression, attitude, and overall dumb angry ignorance of the American black.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »
It's all truth little j why even argue it. It sucks but it's the cold truth.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2015, 10:10:09 AM »

This is worth for a new topic...

Why doesnt usa have problems with asians or mexicans like with negros? Is there something good african americans bring to USA?

sigh...another black worship thread...why are you guys so enthralled about black people????...get over it