Author Topic: african american culture  (Read 19258 times)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
african american culture
« on: March 29, 2015, 03:31:19 PM »

This is worth for a new topic...

Why doesnt usa have problems with asians or mexicans like with negros? Is there something good african americans bring to USA?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: african american culture
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 03:33:06 PM »
I am expected to chime in on all threads regarding race. So here I am.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »
I am expected to chime in on all threads regarding race. So here I am.
I was just going to say...."typical, aj would be the first to respond to this thread"  :D

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 03:37:42 PM »
#whitelivesmatter

White ppl should take europe and send all nekros to usa, so they can fuk children and do whatever they want but come to europe... it would be like iceland, no crime just happy ppl..

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 03:58:24 PM »
Pure Savagery is Afro Culture. Where's a good black neighborhood? Put thousands of blacks in one spot, anywhere on planet Earth, and it's a pig sty, without one exception. They're subhuman animals that need to be dealt with, with extreme prejudice.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 04:18:34 PM »
Is there something good african americans bring to USA?

A jazz music and racist jokes. That's only the good they are capable of.
They were much more useful in the times of slavery.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 04:30:56 PM »
This country deserves everything it gets when it comes to the Hebrews. I really mean that.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 04:50:00 PM »
So, a white dude coming home from a job was assaulted by some unemployed homeboys heading to the mall to shoplift.  Although he ended up with a few cuts and bruises, the white guy wins at life. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 04:51:24 PM »
African americans bring nothing good anywhere.They are a horrible people,i honestly dont think they are human.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 05:51:27 PM »
This country deserves everything it gets when it comes to the Hebrews. I really mean that.
your just 13% of the population and the Mexicans fucking hate you more than anyone just remember that.  Hate groups are getting more Internet hits now that at any other time since we've had the net, if you really are black that better bother the shit out of you cause it's times like this that changes are made and to be honest the numbers and money don't support it turning out well for your peeps.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 05:54:53 PM »
Pure Savagery is Afro Culture. Where's a good black neighborhood? Put thousands of blacks in one spot, anywhere on planet Earth, and it's a pig sty, without one exception. They're subhuman animals that need to be dealt with, with extreme prejudice.

why don't you tell us how you really feel?  :)
"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 05:58:39 PM »

NO "Hebrews" in the States  ;D & how is male nursing going on  8)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 06:01:31 PM »
So, a white dude coming home from a job was assaulted by some unemployed homeboys heading to the mall to shoplift.  Although he ended up with a few cuts and bruises, the white guy wins at life.  

Some black dudes punch a white person on the face creates the biggest uproar since Washington rode his boat up the Potomac.

Bunch of white dudes dumping two atomic bombs on civilians... not so much.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 06:08:20 PM »

Perfectly said

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 06:11:27 PM »
Personal opinions aside, what is the point of having a thread like this on Getbig? What good could possibly come of it?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 06:15:40 PM »
I hate the term African American, it doesn't even make sense.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 06:16:04 PM »
Personal opinions aside, what is the point of having a thread like this on Getbig? What good could possibly come of it?

To remind us all of this:

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 06:17:26 PM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 06:21:43 PM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 06:23:31 PM »
Get rid of these white. White culture ::)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 06:27:49 PM »
Some black dudes punch a white person on the face creates the biggest uproar since Washington rode his boat up the Potomac.

Bunch of white dudes dumping two atomic bombs on civilians... not so much.

White dudes ended a war with two atomic bombs. Without those wonderful atomic bombs, another easy two, to three million Japanese would have died, along with at least 500,000, to more than one million dead American troops, trying to takeover Japan, one square inch at a time, because the inferior, delusional Japanese emperor, thought himself to be a superior descendent of the gods, and therefore wouldn't surrender, until his gross inferiority was clearly demonstrated, to his inferior mind, by those glorious atomic bombs. The atomic bombing of two Japanese cities was righteous, and it was wonderful that it happened, as it did, saving so many human lives, because of the superior minds of white men.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 06:30:19 PM »

Why doesnt usa have problems with asians or mexicans like with negros? Is there something good african americans bring to USA?
You know this doesn't represent Af. American culture. It represents two wannabe thugs, who are really cowards. And idiots. Assaulting someone on camera for no reason and smiling about it. It goes to court, and then he gets a beat down by "the system". Jail time.
See, this has pretty much started with the children of Babyboomers---victim mentality, no direction, acting in the manner of stereotypes, because it's more acceptable. Not realizing that you are helping another person's cause.

And in you look at US history, hell yeah the US has had problems or issues with Mexicans (Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona, and if you look at today, America has some issues to resolve regarding immigration policies, in which Latinos are a corner stone of. A voting block.

bradistani

• Getbig V

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 06:56:12 PM »
White dudes ended a war with two atomic bombs. Without those wonderful atomic bombs, another easy two, to three million Japanese would have died, along with at least 500,000, to more than one million dead American troops, trying to takeover Japan, one square inch at a time, because the inferior, delusional Japanese emperor, thought himself to be a superior descendent of the gods, and therefore wouldn't surrender, until his gross inferiority was clearly demonstrated, to his inferior mind, by those glorious atomic bombs. The atomic bombing of two Japanese cities was righteous, and it was wonderful that it happened, as it did, saving so many human lives, because of the superior minds of white men.

you seem to have strong feelings about this.

hopefully this thread will provide an outlet and prevent you from harming others

out of pent up rage and frustraion
"

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 06:57:53 PM »

who in their right mind would use public transport in a heavily brewed up area, anyway ??? ???

where's EPIC BEARD MAN where and when he's needed ? :D