Author Topic: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?  (Read 120870 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath's new lady???
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2015, 03:02:36 AM »
Why arent your YouTube videos up anymore? They were the best
Wow.  Phil Heath really owns your mind.
The guy is number one in the world, regardless of your non heard voice on it.

I could care less about Phil Heath or knocking him.  Sure he's not as impressive as other Olympians...but what's the difference?
I think it's comical on here how so many go back and forth about Ronnie and Dorian vs. Cutler, etc...haha  It's similar to arguing over who is a prettier pageant winner.

How do you look compared to Phil Heath?  Need I say more.

I'll agree and say he doesn't seem too genuine and a bit insecure, but what's the difference.  Hating a celebrity or someone in the spotlight is something I've always found to be laughable.  That guy is out doing some shit and living life, while you're writing on a message board about it.  Who's winning?

Similar to DLB bashing.  Sure, she and Rob are guilty of douchebaggery on many levels...but the end result is they're doing quite well and I'm sure are quite happy.  Again, who's winning there?
w

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2015, 05:22:12 AM »
Hi phil
I hope you're reading this
You're a pathetic man and human being
With your gay hoodie on you don't even look like u lift weights
Jay cutler, who you will never match up to, looked wide and impressive in a hoodie
I'm sure health problems will plague you in a few years

Go fuck your self

You sound like a scorned lover, are you on your period?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2015, 05:25:40 AM »
, are you on your period?
It's obvious that he is.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2015, 05:44:55 AM »
Hi phil
I hope you're reading this
You're a pathetic man and human being
With your gay hoodie on you don't even look like u lift weights
Jay cutler, who you will never match up to, looked wide and impressive in a hoodie
I'm sure health problems will plague you in a few years
Go fuck your self

Sounds like Phil Heath realizes what type of loser you are.  The most successful bodybuilder with 4 Olympia wins, tons of money, lots of fans (women and men), can get anyone he wants and you yak like a women.  Have you not seen a picture of Phil Heath before at the Olympia?

Let's refresh your memory because you make stupid comments.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2015, 05:53:00 AM »
human nature for some people mate.

some peoples lives arent where they wanted them to be or they didnt fulfil there dreams or aspiration
happens more often then not.

some people find happiness in other ways, wife, kids, a different past time.

some get angry, bitter, and take trhat anger out on sucesfull people because to see that success eats them up inside.

i found myself doing it at times its hard not to, but better for your life if you can respect peoples achievments.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2015, 06:29:40 AM »
human nature for some people mate.

some peoples lives arent where they wanted them to be or they didnt fulfil there dreams or aspiration
happens more often then not.

some people find happiness in other ways, wife, kids, a different past time.

some get angry, bitter, and take trhat anger out on sucesfull people because to see that success eats them up inside.

i found myself doing it at times its hard not to, but better for your life if you can respect peoples achievments.

you should read stoic philosophy. It is comparable to what you write and I really admire this kind of positive thinking.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2015, 07:29:22 AM »
Sounds like Phil Heath realizes what type of loser you are.  The most successful bodybuilder with 4 Olympia wins, tons of money, lots of fans (women and men), can get anyone he wants and you yak like a women.  Have you not seen a picture of Phil Heath before at the Olympia?

cool thx for your post
I'm a bodybuilding fan who is passionate about the sport
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2015, 07:32:34 AM »

Can get anyone he wants? lol. You're making it out like Phil is a rock or movie star. Walking down the street, 99% of the population would not know who he is lol.

Anyway, you're sticking up for him like he is your best friend or lover lol. Very creepy.
X

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2015, 07:33:33 AM »
It's obvious that he is.

Has lee even been on your period?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2015, 07:37:51 AM »
Wow.  Phil Heath really owns your mind.
The guy is number one in the world, regardless of your non heard voice on it.

I could care less about Phil Heath or knocking him.  Sure he's not as impressive as other Olympians...but what's the difference?
I think it's comical on here how so many go back and forth about Ronnie and Dorian vs. Cutler, etc...haha  It's similar to arguing over who is a prettier pageant winner.

How do you look compared to Phil Heath?  Need I say more.

I'll agree and say he doesn't seem too genuine and a bit insecure, but what's the difference.  Hating a celebrity or someone in the spotlight is something I've always found to be laughable.  That guy is out doing some shit and living life, while you're writing on a message board about it.  Who's winning?

Similar to DLB bashing.  Sure, she and Rob are guilty of douchebaggery on many levels...but the end result is they're doing quite well and I'm sure are quite happy.  Again, who's winning there?

Its called the GOSSIP and OPINION board, which includes both bad and good gossip and opinions.

Furthermore, maybe NW83 is doing quite well for himself, too. You do realize that you don't have to be in the fitness industry to do quite well for yourself and be happy, correct?
X

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2015, 08:17:54 AM »
you should read stoic philosophy. It is comparable to what you write and I really admire this kind of positive thinking.

il Look it up mate.

If you can point me in the right direction?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2015, 12:16:25 PM »
 ::) They can give PHIL as many Olympias as they want . He still isnt the best bodybuilder in the world .  Ask Arnold :)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2015, 12:20:15 PM »
Lol At caring what a "celeb" does in private

lol at thinking he's anything but a drug junkie

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2015, 12:24:40 PM »
anyone have her name yet? she doesnt really look like a BB industry female, maybe he pulled her from a Night Club ??? ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: MD deleted a thread about Phil Heath divorce - corrupted!!!
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2015, 12:40:48 PM »
WOLF is a living dead zoombie! Have u ever heard him talk? Ha can eat breath train sleep, thats it! All other functions in the body is shut down!

you can add all other IFBB pro bodybuilders to that list.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2015, 12:43:45 PM »
lol at thinking he's anything but a drug junkie

so are 80 percent of celebs. your point being? Hes famous or blist famous at least.

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: MD deleted a thread about Phil Heath divorce - corrupted!!!
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2015, 12:46:59 PM »
you can add all other IFBB pro bodybuilders to that list.

Phil is actually very well spoken and educated , compare to kai greene's ejumacation

from the Generation iron movie man Kai, Branch, Wolf,  Lou Ferrigno , Roelly Winklaar , Ronnie Coleman all sound like incoherent rambling buffoons

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2015, 12:47:32 PM »
anyone have her name yet? she doesnt really look like a BB industry female, maybe he pulled her from a Night Club ??? ???
better curves than the women in the industry as well. So did Jay's "assistant" before she was helped to slim down.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2015, 12:49:28 PM »
so are 80 percent of celebs. your point being? Hes famous or blist famous at least.

You aint kidding, MAN!

its almost to the point i avoid watching a movie star or tv show guy interviews because they are so fucking annoying , just rambling on making no points whatso ever

one of the very few actors i like being interview was  Bryan Cranston , everyone else if not reading a script are just shit for brains  

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2015, 12:53:10 PM »
THIS MUST BE THE MOST DESGUSTING MR. OLYMPIA PHYSIQUE EVER NEXT TO JAY CUTLER !!!  :-[

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2015, 12:53:14 PM »
better curves than the women in the industry as well. So did Jay's "assistant" before she was helped to slim down.

back in my hay days, they call them Video Hoez

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2015, 07:22:24 PM »
THIS MUST BE THE MOST DESGUSTING MR. OLYMPIA PHYSIQUE EVER NEXT TO JAY CUTLER !!!  :-[

Yes, he should be ashamed of himself. Horrible Mr. Olympia physique. Just horrendous. Just goes to show you how much the talent has gone downhill.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »
Yes, he should be ashamed of himself. Horrible Mr. Olympia physique. Just horrendous. Just goes to show you how much the talent has gone downhill.

X1000

Plus his wife must be saving the pics of him with other women while they are still married. Will help her greatly in divorce court. She will own his sandows, prize money and his man purse if she wants it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2015, 07:39:12 PM »
X1000

Plus his wife must be saving the pics of him with other women while they are still married. Will help her greatly in divorce court. She will own his sandows, prize money and his man purse if she wants it.

They would have to go half on the steriods

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2015, 09:51:09 PM »
Any updates? ???

Nudes of new meat?
!