Author Topic: Killary Bombshell ( Trey Gowdy Approved)  (Read 1503 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Killary Bombshell ( Trey Gowdy Approved)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:59:24 PM »
Gowdy, the repub that let  obama/hilary/everyone skate on Benghazi?

WTF is up with repubs giving the same job (prosecuting dems) to the same people, even tho they have the same FAIL result every time?

Hey, Issa did such a good job with the Fast & Furious thing - talking about it on FOX but failing to prosecute anyone for that bullshit - why don't we let him investigate the IRS and other obama fuckups?

LOL get tted cruz or jason chaffertz in there, pitbulls that will actually do something.  We have "opinion pieces" from the man who let obama/hilary get away with Benghazi.  Fucking priceless.

THIS DUDE LET HILARY GET AWAY WITH BENGHAZI.  Repeat that five times.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 02:59:15 PM »
Gowdy, the repub that let  obama/hilary/everyone skate on Benghazi?

WTF is up with repubs giving the same job (prosecuting dems) to the same people, even tho they have the same FAIL result every time?

Hey, Issa did such a good job with the Fast & Furious thing - talking about it on FOX but failing to prosecute anyone for that bullshit - why don't we let him investigate the IRS and other obama fuckups?

LOL get tted cruz or jason chaffertz in there, pitbulls that will actually do something.  We have "opinion pieces" from the man who let obama/hilary get away with Benghazi.  Fucking priceless.

THIS DUDE LET HILARY GET AWAY WITH BENGHAZI.  Repeat that five times.

Yeah, sure he did. Lmao

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 05:25:48 PM »
Yeah, sure he did. Lmao
>???

tell me how that isn't the case?  I thought he led the houose subcommitte that said hilary and obama did not wrong in benghazi.

why the 'lmao'?   these 2 fucks got away with murder of 4 heroes... why the laugh?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 08:47:38 AM »
>???

tell me how that isn't the case?  I thought he led the houose subcommitte that said hilary and obama did not wrong in benghazi.

why the 'lmao'?   these 2 fucks got away with murder of 4 heroes... why the laugh?

The whole email thing is leading her to Bengazi. I hope the fuck he eats her ALIVE!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 10:23:58 AM »
The whole email thing is leading her to Bengazi. I hope the fuck he eats her ALIVE!!

yeah, keep hoping, but IMO if the dude fails the 1st time, they need to select someone else to do it the 2nd time.  it'll be him trying to disprove his findings that nobody did anything wrong.  And since her email is WIPED CLEAN, it'll be hard to prove anything.

Besides, in this matter - in which hilary should go to fucking PRISON for deleting these emails - Anyone that was silent when Bush lost 22 million WHITE HOUSE emails, really shoulnd't have an opinion on this... UNLESS they're willing to say someone from that white house shuld be in a cell next to hilary.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 06:47:56 PM »

They already had her at Bengazi.  And cleared her.

Good luck with that delusional wishful thinking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 07:17:41 PM »

this..  benghazi 2

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 10:09:45 PM »

Lmao....they cleared Lois Lerner as well. What does that tell you? Oh wait. I'll bet it tells you she's completely innocent and there was no corruption what so ever. Haha.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 01:47:00 AM »
Lmao....they cleared Lois Lerner as well. What does that tell you? Oh wait. I'll bet it tells you she's completely innocent and there was no corruption what so ever. Haha.

obvusly theyre not innocent.

how can you have any faith in gowdy?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2015, 06:22:38 AM »

What does it tell me?  Obviously, that the Republican Intelligence House committee which cleared her is much smarter than the majority of it's low IQ base voters that only get through life due to their grasp on delusions, CTs, and fevered wishful thinking.