Author Topic: Katie Piper, stupid slapper thats portrayed as role model in the UK  (Read 1107 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III

In the UK, this bird shacked up with some black guy and when she decided to leave him, he arranged to have acid thrown in her face.

She had to have reconstructive surgery and because of her battle, mainly down to her own stupid choices, she has now become a UK media "darling" and portrayed as some kind of inspirational role model.

Even her Wikipedia entry gives her a grandiose title of philanthropist, when most of her work prior to getting attacked was getting her kit off as a model.

"Piper" by name Piper by nature, she has decided to go back for seconds and has her very own brown baby, which is the latest fashion accessory that all British women aspire to have. Got to keep up with the Kardashians after all!

I cant see why this woman should be a role model or inspirational to anyone. The only thing she should inspire in anyone is to basically avoid living like her!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Katie Piper, stupid slapper thats portrayed as role model in the UK
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 07:20:48 AM »

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:25:34 AM »
Damn there are some seriously angry dudes on this forum. More so than i have seen on other boards.
Some serious mental anguish in guys like the OP.

What does the guys race have to do with that story? Not sure. Im sure OP has a legitimate reason why lol

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 08:31:28 AM »
She knocked him back.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 08:32:44 AM »
Damn there are some seriously angry dudes on this forum. More so than i have seen on other boards.
Some serious mental anguish in guys like the OP.

What does the guys race have to do with that story? Not sure. Im sure OP has a legitimate reason why lol

Time to take your medicine.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 08:48:02 AM »
How about the fact she didn't hide away, showed her scars after the attack and rebuilt her life. She was a model and her looks were everything. Most people who's lives are built around their looks crumble and fade to quivering wrecks afraid to do anything asking "why me"

In the UK, this bird shacked up with some black guy and when she decided to leave him, he arranged to have acid thrown in her face.

She had to have reconstructive surgery and because of her battle, mainly down to her own stupid choices, she has now become a UK media "darling" and portrayed as some kind of inspirational role model.

Even her Wikipedia entry gives her a grandiose title of philanthropist, when most of her work prior to getting attacked was getting her kit off as a model.

"Piper" by name Piper by nature, she has decided to go back for seconds and has her very own brown baby, which is the latest fashion accessory that all British women aspire to have. Got to keep up with the Kardashians after all!

I cant see why this woman should be a role model or inspirational to anyone. The only thing she should inspire in anyone is to basically avoid living like her!

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 08:50:10 AM »
How about the fact she didn't hide away, showed her scars after the attack and rebuilt her life. She was a model and her looks were everything. Most people who's lives are built around their looks crumble and fade to quivering wrecks afraid to do anything asking "why me"

Plenty of people who go out to exploit the victim role in every way possible too.
Hell, don't they sue companies in over in the US for a missing label not to try and dry your pet in microwaves??

Going through a life-scarring event and facing it head-on is different from exploiting it.