Author Topic: bb drugs that ill never use again..  (Read 14060 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: bb drugs that ill never use again..
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2015, 12:20:00 PM »
NPP sucks , dbol makes my chest and nips puffy and hurt. Drol only when low BF% for strength and hardening. EQ I'm in the fence with , thickens my blood too much , causes the areas I've pumped to get super hot and red

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2015, 12:32:46 PM »
Give me Anavar along with a mild dose of test and I'll chuck everything else.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2015, 12:09:40 AM »
NPP sucks , dbol makes my chest and nips puffy and hurt. Drol only when low BF% for strength and hardening. EQ I'm in the fence with , thickens my blood too much , causes the areas I've pumped to get super hot and red
why u dislike NPP?
youre actually the first one i ever hear saying that
NPP is probably my favorite after tren... completely side free and "feels" stronger than test..

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2015, 04:15:48 AM »
I say dnp everytime but I'm on my 3rd run now
It's just so Fuking effective

Not a fan of deca prefer NPP

Not a fan of dbol prefer drol or superdrol

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2015, 08:36:37 AM »
why u dislike NPP?
NPP is probably my favorite after tren... completely side free and "feels" stronger than test..

I actually think nandrolone use can be dangerous. I say
This because it gives your joints that soft lubricated feeling. Once you have that you might end up attempting
Things like heavier lifts or looser form that might result in injury

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2015, 08:51:47 AM »
I actually think nandrolone use can be dangerous. I say
This because it gives your joints that soft lubricated feeling. Once you have that you might end up attempting
Things like heavier lifts or looser form that might result in injury
well this holds true for anything that makes you significantly stronger though... of course NPP/deca has the additional joint lubrification benefits, but i think we all should know our bodies kinda well enough... and unlike winstrol for example NPP doesnt actually weakens tendons or whatever... even the opposite, it strengthens connective tissue (but high test negates that effect, there are studies on that)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2015, 11:02:17 PM »
The studies on nandrolone that show collagen synthesis are in post menopausal women
ANYTHING that increases general anabolism will increase collagen synthesis in them

Of course, this doesn't mean it's wrong either

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2015, 12:15:32 PM »
Won't use deca (worst fat face ever even without test) ever again or dbol just because prefer other orals over it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2015, 03:20:47 PM »
why u dislike NPP?
bad reaction to it

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »
Won't use deca (worst fat face ever even without test) ever again or dbol just because prefer other orals over it.

I keep telling myself this all the time, but when fall/winter rolls around I'm always back on deca haha. Its cheap and effective at "fixing up" all the damage being lean and dry did over the summer (joint-wise at the very least).

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2015, 08:27:04 AM »
I don't know how anyone can use an oral like anadrol, superdrol, or dbol and want to ever use it again. Why would anyone want to get fat on steroids? Sure it goes away when you stop but psychologically, it sucks. Only exception is if your genetics don't make you retain much water (lucky bastard)

I'm on anadrol for the first time and it's fucking horrible. Makes me look fat and bloated all the time, and I know that will go away once I stop. I only eat clean nowadays so it has nothing to do with diet in my case. I'm only sticking with it because I don't want the time I've been on it to be a waste so I might as well get all the muscle from it I can until I run out.

All I will ever need again are test and tren. Both make me feel great and give me the look I want.

I would say that anadrol results have alot to do with genetics response to it...Even when i'm not too lean (11-12%bf) drol makes my lines go away but makes me look extremely full and big..holds alot of water in abdominal region but nothing too bad..Liek i said lines are a little blurred but you can tell abs are stil in tact...It's all about where you store the water on anadrol, where you store fat in general, and conjunction of the two mixed together while on other hormones...It can either give you a bad look..Or a really good one..Guys with the really good look can start to use it while on a cut and it helps them tremendously..TBH i don't think any gains whatsoever are kept on anadrol..Doesn't increase nitrogen retention or IGF1 or cause cell hyperplasia..of give many muscle cell benefits that other orals give..Just tons of water..Really crappy compound imo