Author Topic: if i could trust you assholes...  (Read 58183 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: if i could trust you assholes...
« Reply #350 on: October 31, 2015, 10:07:34 PM »
On viber (phone IM thing) he messages me that I wont leave London alive. Then he says the words rat a tat tat and sends me a picture of a filthy old 5 gallon pail of busted guns and a broken 2 x 4. He followed that up with 4 pics of the ugliest pakis I have ever seen saying  they are his cousins and not to be messed with as they own all of North London

How did you keep from pissing yourself laughing. Even someone with a severe case of Down's wouldn't believe that load of cow crap.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #351 on: October 31, 2015, 11:36:12 PM »
::) ::)
You know what pellius told you. Doesn't surprise me the two of you connect so well given both of you have a penchant for....you know. ;)

Never spoken to Donny ever about the gh15. Never knew who bigmc was of that board. I've asked him many times but he doesn't want to tell me. I just find it very hard to believe he was a mod on that board at the same time I was a mod. It's more likely that one of the real mods gave him access to his account.

Nevertheless, wrong again Humpty Dumpty.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: October 31, 2015, 11:47:13 PM »
Its supposed to be a higher standard. Whats the point of being a mod, if they show favoritism and get involved into fights like regular posters? There should be a distinction.

Agreed. Only chaos regularly does this. No one else ever has. Some will defend themselves when attacked like suckymuscle did to OMR. But that was an extreme case. Chaos just jumps in and starts shit randomly. Chaos is truly a horrible, horrible mod. Doesn't have the temperament and, in the case of the MMA and Training forum, the knowledge and expertise to be credible.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: November 01, 2015, 01:50:09 AM »
Just because you admit that you are a failure, does not make you any less of one.

You always pull the bi-polar/insanity card when you contradict yourself, which is quite often and also very convienient.

I am just going to ignore your nonsense from now on.

Feel free to talk as much shit as you want about me, but you wont get a rebuttal from now on.

This is really the only thing you can do about this sad and tragic man.

Josh truly has no sense of shame or dignity. He thinks because he "admits it" that that absolves him. The whole point of admitting a pathology is the first step to doing something about it. Josh has no intention of doing anything. That's because he has no incentive. There is no consequences to his behavior. As long as he is financially supported by other working people why should he change if being a welfare queen and a burden on society means nothing to him?

I think of all the hard working people that can't go on a "European Tour" due to finances and other responsibilities. But here he is indulging himself as the expense of others that  many will never enjoy. If you cut the financial umbilical cord then everything changes. Getting money from other people is the only thing that allows him to get away with what he does. He knows it. That's why he even mocks the tax payers as suckers.  

There is no reason why Josh can't support himself. All this ADD/Bi-polar bullshit is something that he learned to exploit simply because he never wanted to take on the responsibility of being an adult. It paid off. By acting crazy he made himself crazy. Meanwhile, he's been able to be quite adept at computer skills as well as other marketable job skills.

The only thing Josh cares about is attention. Note when the board is slow he starts all these nonsense threads like "I'm bored". That's what a child says. When you are an adult with responsibilities you don't have the time to be bored. Once you realize what he really is: a self-serving, lazy, egocentric, parasite then "The Josh show" goes very tiresome and stale, and elicits a contemptuous yawn. You just turn it off like a old TV rerun.

You're not going to win with Josh. What's to win? As long as you are paying attention to him that's all he needs.

Just turn him off. Very soon you will find that no matter what he says to you or about you just means nothing. Just like he means to himself. Nothing.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: November 01, 2015, 01:04:15 AM »
im a bit disappointed that pellius would give my information to a man that threatened to rape my wife and kill my kids

thought we were past all that brah
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: November 01, 2015, 01:07:16 AM »
im a bit disappointed that pellius would give my information to a man that threatened to rape my wife and kill my kids

thought we were past all that brah

I wish I had information on you. So when are you going to tell me which mod you were? You know it will cause gh15 a meltdown.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: November 01, 2015, 01:08:33 AM »
I wish I had information on you. So when are you going to tell me which mod you were? You know it will cause gh15 a meltdown.

cant tell you my friend

it was one of the sources

might hurt his business  ;)
T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #357 on: November 01, 2015, 02:54:20 AM »
Did I just see a guy who pays no attention to me make a half page post about me?

Damnnnn

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #358 on: November 01, 2015, 03:11:39 AM »
cant tell you my friend

it was one of the sources

might hurt his business  ;)
fatmc trying to look important..fuck off you ginger dick

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #359 on: November 01, 2015, 03:13:50 AM »
Did I just see a guy who pays no attention to me make a half page post about me?

Damnnnn
A decade of marking tells me that beyond a sentence, or two, subject knows/doesn't what's what. And, when, they bust out paragraphs...  

/awk

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2015, 03:16:08 AM »

Damnnnn
I think he summed you up very well. I would just use one word myself to describe you..."Retard".

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: November 01, 2015, 03:18:21 AM »
jesus how long can Donny drink before he passes out  :o
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #362 on: November 01, 2015, 03:20:15 AM »
jesus how long can Donny drink before he passes out  :o
change the record dude... ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2015, 03:25:31 AM »
change the record dude... ::)
Hey, Getbig, aside...have you ever really fought another guy? Must be hell on earth just walking to the local and not busting out all your karate moves. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2015, 03:27:42 AM »
Hey, Getbig, aside...have you ever really fought another guy? Must be hell on earth just walking to the local and not busting out all your karate moves. 
so tell me Chimpy man...are you like one of the cool dude posters on here? one of the kids who thinks he has a getbig "reputation"... :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2015, 03:56:52 AM »
Donny wakes up drunk from the night before.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: November 01, 2015, 04:04:58 AM »
Donny wakes up drunk from the night before.

I hope he goes to rehab soon

cant be good for his liver

he said his "woman" was cooking for him last night

I wonder what she made of him spending the whole night drunkenly ranting on here

im thinking this woman is as about as credible as his martial arts background
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2015, 04:17:37 AM »
I hope he goes to rehab soon

cant be good for his liver

he said his "woman" was cooking for him last night

I wonder what she made of him spending the whole night drunkenly ranting on here

im thinking this woman is as about as credible as his martial arts background

I think the only women in Donny's life are of the paid kind.

And even they cannot wait to get the hell out after spending ten minutes in his company :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2015, 05:11:57 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2015, 06:05:35 AM »

Groink, 2 months off GH.  Lost a lot of size.   :-\

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2015, 07:33:21 AM »
My buddy is 42 and recently divorced.  Good shape, decent looking.  Said getting laid now is so easy it's criminal.

When I went thru my divorce I did the same..it is. Women on pof want sex or marriage...no in between. Actually the ones that want marriage want sex too..lol
irongearco.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2015, 07:37:35 AM »
Agreed. Only chaos regularly does this. No one else ever has. Some will defend themselves when attacked like suckymuscle did to OMR. But that was an extreme case. Chaos just jumps in and starts shit randomly. Chaos is truly a horrible, horrible mod. Doesn't have the temperament and, in the case of the MMA and Training forum, the knowledge and expertise to be credible.
Lol, how it must grate your nerves. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2015, 08:09:36 AM »
Lol, how it must grate your nerves. ::)

Several taking this board wayyyyyyyyy too seriously don't you agree? I mean fuck, there is so much more to life.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »
Several taking this board wayyyyyyyyy too seriously don't you agree? I mean fuck, there is so much more to life.
pellius is well known for taking the internet serious and writing massive encyclopedia size posts about the most mundane topic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »
I can confirm chaos is unbiased as a g and o mod

I have tried unsuccesfully on multiple occasions to get insider info from him  >:(
T