Author Topic: Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin: Reuters/Ipsos poll  (Read 16955 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Let's see

Under a Republican POTUS

multiple plane hijacked in one day
3 trade center towers collapse (#7 still makes zero sense)
A plane (or a missile) hits the pentagon
multiple anthrax attacks
the creation of the Patriot Act

I'm sure I'm missing a few things

Under Obama we got watered down health care reform

yeah, I can see how Repubs would see Obama as an "imminent threat"

Why draw stop it that?

Last time I checked, Pearl Harbor, Boston Marathon, Nidal Hassan, WTC 1...all under a Dem. President.

These types of things are nearly impossible to compare from one Presidency to the other...at least in any logical form.

Oh, and if you were a little bit smarter, you would know that Obama re-upped the Patriot Act - TWICE.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Can you link to anything about this?

An apathetic public would be my guess.  Don't know and don't care...they just comment along party lines.  Kinda like one of the idiots in this thread pointing out the Patriot Act was created under a Repub, while completely oblivious to his Messiah's role in it's continuation.

Stupid is as stupid does?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I want to hear it from you....is CRUZ a legit candidate based on the fact he was born in Canada and his father was born in Cuba and didn't become a citizen until much later on????????????

Ha...I kept warning these Repubs about how stupid looking the whole birther movement was making them look.  Even if Cruz gets moderately far, the whole 'birther' thing is just gonna keep haunting and embarrassing Repubs.  Sadly, they might need to get rid of Cruz for that reason alone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh, and if you were a little bit smarter, you would know that Obama re-upped the Patriot Act - TWICE.

it's hard to UNDO bullshit once it's out of the bottle.  President Cruz cannot UNDO obamacare, he'll have to sign legislation continuing and growing it.  Same with every other major policy like that - medicare, social security, etc.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
it's hard to UNDO bullshit once it's out of the bottle.  President Cruz cannot UNDO obamacare, he'll have to sign legislation continuing and growing it.  Same with every other major policy like that - medicare, social security, etc.

Yeah, that's it.

The President who has said he'll take executive actions to enforce his agenda wasn't able to veto.  Probably somebody putting a gun to his head.  ::)

Keep failing at defending your Messiah.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Why draw stop it that?

Last time I checked, Pearl Harbor, Boston Marathon, Nidal Hassan, WTC 1...all under a Dem. President.

These types of things are nearly impossible to compare from one Presidency to the other...at least in any logical form.

we wouldn't even have the Patriot Act without 9-11 and the number of terrorist attacks and DEATHS in one day under Bush blows away any modern POTUS and all the other ones combined except for Pearl Harbor

I wouldn't count Pearl Harbor since that was a nation attacking another nation so a true act of war and of course we responded by going to war and winning

Looks like we both forgot the bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut.  
Was that a Dem or Repub?  I always forget since Reagan is hardly a Repub by todays standards

Skip8282

• Getbig V
we wouldn't even have the Patriot Act without 9-11 and the number of terrorist attacks and DEATHS in one day under Bush blows away any modern POTUS and all the other ones combined except for Pearl Harbor

I wouldn't count Pearl Harbor since that was a nation attacking another nation so a true act of war and of course we responded by going to war and winning

Looks like we both forgot the bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut. 
Was that a Dem or Repub?  I always forget since Reagan is hardly a Repub by todays standards

Of course you wanna leave out PH, it doesn't suit your agenda...just like failing to mention your Messiah's continuation of the Patriot Act.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Of course you wanna leave out PH, it doesn't suit your agenda...just like failing to mention your Messiah's continuation of the Patriot Act.

LOL @ my agenda

Hawaii didn't even become a state until 1959

What's next, do you want to go back to the War of 1812 when the British set fire to  the White House?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
LOL @ my agenda

Hawaii didn't even become a state until 1959

What's next, do you want to go back to the War of 1812 when the British set fire to  the White House?

Uh...yeah, that's why I said the comparison you're making is just plain stupid.

But given you're cheerleading a guy who re-upped the Patriot Act TWICE...it's no surprise.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

not true...it just doesn't fit...PH was not a terrorist act in the true sense of the word..it definitely WAS one nation attacking another

Skip8282

• Getbig V
not true...it just doesn't fit...PH was not a terrorist act in the true sense of the word..it definitely WAS one nation attacking another

I see.  Keeping America safe is not the litmus, rather whether or not the attacking party is formally a country or not.  ::)

Democratic stupidity on full display here.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I see.  Keeping America safe is not the litmus, rather whether or not the attacking party is formally a country or not.  ::)

Democratic stupidity on full display here.

Dude...why can't you admit you're wrong or at least lay low when you are wrong???....one nation attacking another is NOT a terrorist act...its war.....just acknowledge the difference that's all.....since when does it matter if you are a repub or demo...its war

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Dude...why can't you admit you're wrong or at least lay low when you are wrong???....one nation attacking another is NOT a terrorist act...its war.....just acknowledge the difference that's all.....since when does it matter if you are a repub or demo...its war

You haven't shown me to be wrong idiot.

You're trying to claim that it matters if a formal country attacks us verses terrorists.

That's just STUPID.

An attack is an attack.  Killing Americans is killing Americans.

You're blind partisan stupidity is driving you to an argument that has no sound basis in logic or reasoning.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

You haven't shown me to be wrong idiot.

You're trying to claim that it matters if a formal country attacks us verses terrorists.

That's just STUPID.

An attack is an attack.  Killing Americans is killing Americans.

You're blind partisan stupidity is driving you to an argument that has no sound basis in logic or reasoning.

you can always tell when someone is wrong ...they go immediately on the attack and start name-calling.....all I asked you to do was acknowledge the difference.....whats your hang up???

Skip8282

• Getbig V
you can always tell when someone is wrong ...they go immediately on the attack and start name-calling.....all I asked you to do was acknowledge the difference.....whats your hang up???

So you got nothing?

Does any Dem have a logical, rational, argument for why terrorists killing is different from a formal nation killing Americans?

Anyone?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

So you got nothing?

Does any Dem have a logical, rational, argument for why terrorists killing is different from a formal nation killing Americans?

Anyone?

read the Geneva Convention if its that important to you

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Uh...yeah, that's why I said the comparison you're making is just plain stupid.

But given you're cheerleading a guy who re-upped the Patriot Act TWICE...it's no surprise.

what is the cheerleading part.

regarding the Patriot Act, are you denying that 911 was the direct catalyst that caused it to be created?
do you somehow believe Obama "re-upped" it all by himself?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
read the Geneva Convention if its that important to you

So, you got nothing.  As usual.

Why don't you take a crack at your Messiah re-upping the Patriot Act - TWICE.

It's ok... you can call him out big guy.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
what is the cheerleading part.

regarding the Patriot Act, are you denying that 911 was the direct catalyst that caused it to be created?
do you somehow believe Obama "re-upped" it all by himself?

You think Bush created it all by himself?

Honestly dude, how can you be so fucking stupid and wake up in the morning.  Goddamn.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You think Bush created it all by himself?

Honestly dude, how can you be so fucking stupid and wake up in the morning.  Goddamn.

LOL - right to the personal attacks.  Not a good sign for you.

I don't recall ever saying Bush created it by himself.

I listed it as something that happened during the Bush administration. 

I said 9-11 was the catalyst for it's creation.

You can proceed now with your name calling

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

that's what I told him...he doesn't get it

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yeah...and this has what to do with anything?

Keep trying dumbfuck (statement of fact), not personal.     ;)

Skip8282

• Getbig V

So, we've got no Dem who can logically explain how murdering Americans is different from when a terrorist does it to a formal country doing it.

Yet somehow it matters.  ::)

More great logic from the left.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yeah...and this has what to do with anything?

Keep trying dumbfuck (statement of fact), not personal.     ;)

says the delusional dipshit (statement of fact - As-salamu alaykum ) who can't process the objective historical facts of the Bush Administration

Dig Up Stupid

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

So, we've got no Dem who can logically explain how murdering Americans is different from when a terrorist does it to a formal country doing it.

Yet somehow it matters.  ::)

More great logic from the left.

great point as usual Skiptard (statement of fact - As-salamu alaykum )

Every attack on an American is just like 911 or any other terrorist attack

Therefore every battle in every war ever fought by this country was just like another 911