Author Topic: Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin: Reuters/Ipsos poll  (Read 16961 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Without a doubt....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/30/us-usa-threats-poll-idUSKBN0MQ0AV20150330

that because you and them are nutcases..which is why you still haven't answered my question as to whether CRUZ is a legit prez candidate due to his being born in Canada

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
that because you and them are nutcases..which is why you still haven't answered my question as to whether CRUZ is a legit prez candidate due to his being born in Canada

??? Are you shitting me? that was answered a million times. BTW, changing the subject isn't going to help. Funny though how the media vets the shit out of any republican candidate and makes up stories to go along with it but nothing becomes of the traitor that you and media put into office. And yes, he is a LEGIT traitor and should be dealt with as such.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
obama is a bigger threat to republicans, YES.  He's created at least 5 million new dem voters and has made it WAY easier for Dems to win elections for the coming decades.   All those illegals aren't voting for Jeb in 2016 lol, you know this, man!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
??? Are you shitting me? that was answered a million times. BTW, changing the subject isn't going to help. Funny though how the media vets the shit out of any republican candidate and makes up stories to go along with it but nothing becomes of the traitor that you and media put into office. And yes, he is a LEGIT traitor and should be dealt with as such.

I want to hear it from you....is CRUZ a legit candidate based on the fact he was born in Canada and his father was born in Cuba and didn't become a citizen until much later on????????????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Let's see

Under a Republican POTUS

multiple plane hijacked in one day
3 trade center towers collapse (#7 still makes zero sense)
A plane (or a missile) hits the pentagon
multiple anthrax attacks
the creation of the Patriot Act

I'm sure I'm missing a few things

Under Obama we got watered down health care reform

yeah, I can see how Repubs would see Obama as an "imminent threat"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
obama is a bigger threat to republicans, YES.  He's created at least 5 million new dem voters and has made it WAY easier for Dems to win elections for the coming decades.   All those illegals aren't voting for Jeb in 2016 lol, you know this, man!

they aren't voting for any Dems either

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Let's see

Under a Republican POTUS

multiple anthrax attacks

imagine had this happened while Obama was in office.......Obama would have been the devil himself to Repubs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
imagine had this happened while Obama was in office.......Obama would have been the devil himself to Repubs

All kidding aside, your post owns the motherfuck out of republicans.
reverse everything and they are literally shitting in the streets in protest.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

didn't a poll from a few years ago reveal that a not insignificant % of Repubs think Obama is the antichrist

I wouldn't be surprised is some of our regular fundie repub posters believe that too

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Let's see

Under a Republican POTUS

multiple anthrax attacks

You forgot all the embassy attacks that trump Benghazi. Those weren't even issues during the unfolding.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Obama just makes the fundies melt down as soon as they wake up each day.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
didn't a poll from a few years ago reveal that a not insignificant % of Repubs think Obama is the antichrist

I wouldn't be surprised is some of our regular fundie repub posters believe that too

yes I remember that...and also to show you how incredibly stupid they are, there was also a poll taken where a significant amount of conservatives BLAMED OBAMA FOR 9/11 !!!!!!!!!!
which took place ALMOST EIGHT YEARS BEFORE OBAMA EVEN TOOK OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........that goes to show you the intense hatred that the Tea Party and Conservatives have for Obama...the idiocy and stupidity from them is amazing

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Coach and SC blamed Obama for 9/11 as well

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
yes I remember that...and also to show you how incredibly stupid they are, there was also a poll taken where a significant amount of conservatives BLAMED OBAMA FOR 9/11 !!!!!!!!!!
which took place ALMOST EIGHT YEARS BEFORE OBAMA EVEN TOOK OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........that goes to show you the intense hatred that the Tea Party and Conservatives have for Obama...the idiocy and stupidity from them is amazing

Can you link to anything about this?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
So-called "conservatives" have shown themselves to be a huge letdown in the past 14 years or so. Totally led by the media with no ability to think independently. 

Lots of so-called "liberals" are the same. But given the events in that time period there's no comparison in net delusion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

"Repubs/RINOs" on getbig blame clinton for 9/11.   

Sorry, but Bush was in office for 8 months and had already ignored crucial intel hand-delivered in middle of the night by emergency courier in middle of night (the Aug 6 memo).

Sorry, but at that point, he fucking owns anything that comes of it.  Nine months, that's 36 weeks of holding office, and he didn't hop on these idiots despite having very clear warnings.  Bush owns 911, period.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

My apologies....I meant to write that many Republicans thought that Obama was responsible for the Hurricane Katrina response , not 9/11..............and in the poll, the number of Republicans who thought it was Obma's fault WAS ACTUALLY HIGHER THAN THOSE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS BUSH'S FAULT....republicans are just willing to embrace any misinformation about Obama..many still believe he's Muslim

Amazing

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
My apologies....I meant to write that many Republicans thought that Obama was responsible for the Hurricane Katrina response , not 9/11

Definitely hadn't heard that one before.

From the politics page on nola.com:

A little more than one-quarter of Louisianians approve of Gov. Bobby Jindal's job performance, a new low, according to numbers released by Public Policy Polling on Wednesday. A related poll showed Louisianians aren't sure whether President Barack Obama or George W. Bush was responsible for the federal government's "poor" response when levees broke after Hurricane Katrina.

In answer to the question, "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?," 29 percent of a pool of Republican primary voters in Louisiana blamed Obama, who took office in 2009, and 28 percent blamed Bush, whose term lasted through 2008. Hurricane Katrina hit on Aug. 29, 2005.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
^So can anyone give some reasoning on this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Here's a nice piece explaining why obama is to blame for 9/11.
http://topekasnews.com/is-obama-to-blame-for-911/

And here we have cheney chiding obama for failing to read his daily intellignce briefings.
http://wonkette.com/483807/dick-cheney-bombshell-barack-obama-caused-911-by-ignoring-all-his-daily-briefings

That's right, cheney (who sat with Dubya and ignored vital intel before 911) mocking obama for not reading his daily briefings - even tho we haven't had a 9/11 on our hands during the Obama years.

the level of fucking stupidity is staggering.  I'd like to see obama impeached and locked up with hilary.  So I'm now kneepadding here.  The fucking ignorance shown by just a small few really paints the entire GOP, since they don't smack down these idiots.    Also, the failure to own their own mistakes - while screaming about smaller mistakes by obama - is utter hypocrisy.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Yes,  southern voters blame obama for anything and everything.   "Thanks, Obama" is used daily, and not in a joking manner.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

what do you expect from a group of people who get all of their information from Faux News, with the remainder filled in by WND, Glenn Beck and chain emails.

We have a right wing poster on this board that is profoundly uninformed/misinformed yet he has stated he believes  he is better informed than 99.9% of people who supported Obama (or something to that effect)

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. Conversely, highly skilled individuals tend to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]
fail to recognize their own lack of skill
fail to recognize genuine skill in others
fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy
recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, if they are exposed to training for that skill
Dunning has since drawn an analogy ("the anosognosia of everyday life")[5][6] with a condition in which a person who suffers a physical disability because of brain injury seems unaware of or denies the existence of the disability, even for dramatic impairments such as blindness or paralysis.[citation needed]
If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

The "Coach" has repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and/or belief in misinformation on virtually every  topic he comments on yet he is also convinced that his knowledge is superior to everyone else

Her is just one example of a type of comment illustrating this false confidence that The "Coach" has made many times

I pay close enough attention than 99.9% of the typical obama minion and that includes obama herself.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

simple....blame the black guy :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
what do you expect from a group of people who get all of their information from Faux News, with the remainder filled in by WND, Glenn Beck and chain emails.

We have a right wing poster on this board that is profoundly uninformed/misinformed yet he has stated he believes  he is better informed than 99.9% of people who supported Obama (or something to that effect)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

The "Coach" has repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and/or belief in misinformation on virtually every  topic he comments on yet he is also convinced that his knowledge is superior to everyone else

Her is just one example of a type of comment illustrating this false confidence that The "Coach" has made many times

Don't forget good ole Rush Limbagh the Felon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Don't forget good ole Rush Limbagh the Felon

rush always was kinda soft/kinda hard on romney.  He'd excuse his behavior back to 2008.  He said some mean things, but in the next breath he'd be deepthroating him again.

Levin went out of his way to shit on the fake-republican romney.  Until he won nomination.