Author Topic: did Hitler really die?  (Read 49248 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: did Hitler really die?
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 03:09:17 PM »
Hitler is dead, but IDEOLOGY is very much alive  ;)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 03:15:50 PM »
Of course he died, unless you believe he is still alive at, what, 128 years old?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2015, 07:50:24 PM »
Unlike most of these types of tales, this one seems very credible with legit documentation.

I'm still laughing my ass off, having read this.

This is among the LEAST-documented conspiracy theories.  Many of the other popular ones have mountains of evidence, teams of scientists writing papers, and are dismissed way more easily.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2015, 09:34:55 PM »
Stuff like this makes for an interesting read. Alternative concepts and ideas to how and why these major wars were started and fought that is.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2015, 09:51:52 PM »
His body is frozen  ;D ;D ;D & his DNA is very much alive  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 10:13:23 PM »
His body is frozen  ;D ;D ;D & his DNA is very much alive  :D
Sure, if you want to resemble the devil.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 10:36:01 PM »
No he did not die, he i still in Argentina 126 years old and going

This ^

It is not like it makes a hill of beans one way or the other now.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 11:43:35 PM »
just when you thought it could not get stranger :-\ i mean WTF
http://yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/

Well, if they spice their article with the picture, which is obvious fake = Adolph face poorly added to some ones body, do you think that they are telling the truth? Just think about it? It is at least second time this crap has been here, and it is still crap  ;D

It is always funny to search the original documents like this which you see in that page. When it is presented like that, stupid ones seem to misunderstand it to be the FBI's statement about the matter, which it isn't. It is a claim which has given to them by some citizen, and which has been written down to official paper. You can find it at the FBI website, among 203 pages of this kind of material. That pile of history includes lots of interesting information, including Hitler's testaments. What you don't find there is any sort of evidence that Hitler didn't die 1945.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 02:31:54 AM »

He was good artist,good bunker designer, courageous WW1 soldier 5 frontline medals,vegeterian,ladies love him,animal lower,Time magz 'Man of the Year',fine art collector,etc,.........

Almost nothing too negative to be said about Her Fuhrer  8)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2015, 02:37:57 AM »
well when i saw the article i just knew it would stir the imagination and fantasy of the getbig community.. ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 02:05:28 PM »
Well, if they spice their article with the picture, which is obvious fake = Adolph face poorly added to some ones body, do you think that they are telling the truth? Just think about it? It is at least second time this crap has been here, and it is still crap  ;D

It is always funny to search the original documents like this which you see in that page. When it is presented like that, stupid ones seem to misunderstand it to be the FBI's statement about the matter, which it isn't. It is a claim which has given to them by some citizen, and which has been written down to official paper. You can find it at the FBI website, among 203 pages of this kind of material. That pile of history includes lots of interesting information, including Hitler's testaments. What you don't find there is any sort of evidence that Hitler didn't die 1945.

USA "borrowed" over 300 t of German peoples gold (NOT NAZI gold) & never hunted ex-Nazis around South America, in fact they housed many  ;)
That famed head transplant in 1970's by American surgeon was something, so everything is possible !.
Stalin post war statement: Hitler is not dead ................
The 1st ever Jewish boat (with over 2000 Jews) left Croatian port Rijeka in March '45 for Palestine, assisted by German & Croats Nazis .

8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2015, 02:30:43 PM »

Stalin post war statement: Hitler is not dead ................

Shit, I didn't know he actually said that.  He did LOL.

At some point, wow.... When eisenhower and Stalin agree on something haha!

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2015, 03:36:00 AM »
The Soviets went to Hitler’s dentist and obtained his dental records and xrays.  Particularly unique was his bridgework.  That was he in the chancellery courtyard.  They buried, exhumed and reburied him several times in order to prevent a shrine to him being created.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2015, 06:07:05 AM »
No one will ever know.
What if he is still alive - does it make any difference?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2015, 06:25:12 AM »
No one will ever know.
for his supporters it would. Hess was like an Idol for them. As far as Hess goes i hope they really did kill the rat in Jail. i was watching a Documentary about Hess and one of Hitlers closest aids said " Hess war immer ein spinner" ..Hess was always an idiot.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2015, 07:20:43 AM »
Shit, I didn't know he actually said that.  He did LOL.

At some point, wow.... When eisenhower and Stalin agree on something haha!

It was later proven that the original Hitler skull the USSR had was fake.
The Hitler bones were badly burned when they were recovered and assumed it was him.
We know of several Nazi's that were successful in their escape to Argentina/ South America.

Some famous hunts were launched for Eichman and Mengele, etc
Now we have the FBI documents and a recent find of a reclusive camp with Nazi items in it.
I don't give much credence to the pic posted with it.

Hitler had the means, $$$ and connections to fake his suicide and escape to Argentina.
Lesser Nazi officials did so and we know about some of them on the public record.

Based on these new findings, it's possible , he could have lived in Argentina after WWII.
Even if that was true, he likely died there, in obscurity many years ago.
Based on his age and overall health , I'd estimate he only lived 20-30 yrs max after the war.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 07:31:05 AM »
for his supporters it would. Hess was like an Idol for them. As far as Hess goes i hope they really did kill the rat in Jail. i was watching a Documentary about Hess and one of Hitlers closest aids said " Hess war immer ein spinner" ..Hess was always an idiot.

Wannabe Deutschwurst detected  :D
Hess was a nutter but that's exactly what made him interesting. The Germans were the most hilarious bunch of all the war conspirators.
Hitler is way more useful as an untouchable martyr than a mere mortal, old refugee.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 07:49:37 AM »
Wannabe Deutschwurst detected  :D
Hess was a nutter but that's exactly what made him interesting. The Germans were the most hilarious bunch of all the war conspirators.
Hitler is way more useful as an untouchable martyr than a mere mortal, old refugee.

No i have lived here since 1985. my wife is German and married since 1988. Just saying what i saw on a Documentary on N24.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 07:53:22 AM »
No one will ever know.
Ok, what if ol' Adolph and Eva gave birth to a son who changed his name and had his own son known today as Leo Messi of Argentinna.
Think about it... :o

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2015, 07:59:08 AM »
Ok, what if ol' Adolph and Eva gave birth to a son who changed his name and had his own son known today as Leo Messi of Argentinna.
Think about it... :o
Intresting Howard... ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2015, 12:43:53 PM »
No one will ever know.

Adolf Hitler was born April 20, 1889. If he were alive, he'd be almost 126 years old.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2015, 12:56:32 PM »
Adolf Hitler was born April 20, 1889. If he were alive, he'd be almost 126 years old.
Fixed.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 01:04:42 PM »
::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
Adolf Hitler was born April 20, 1889. If he were alive, he'd be almost 116 years old.

If he is still alive, which is doubtful aliens would comfort him and keep him young. Wes for example is 4520 years and is still training & getting micro-erections.

Donny - never ever believe anything that is shown about Hitler on German television nor what is written in books especially by Guido "The Guido" Knopp.

Howard - conspiracy theorists believe that Angela Merkel is related to Hitler who himself was supposed to be an ashkenazi choo. While many people hold Hitler in high regards as an idol of German greatness I think he abused the German peoples good will and ultimately, with the "help" of the britfag empire, destroyed them. At least his killing sprees seem tame compared to your lust for divorces.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2015, 01:09:50 PM »