Author Topic: Is this normal  (Read 1462 times)

adam120674

• Getbig I
Is this normal
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »
Hi, newbie here, I just started taking test 400. It is a testosterone blend of propionato, enantato, and cypionato(ingredents on bottle are in Spanlish) ???Anyway I have taken two shots one in each side of my buttocks. I took the first one on monday and it is still very sore, is this normal? Hurts like hell :'( The shot didn't hurt it was about four hours later that I felt the soreness. No brusing but I do have a large knot that I can feel with my hand, but cannot really see with my eyes. I wanted to take 2 shots a week for 8 weeks @ 500mg per week. I want to make this work, but I also want to it right.

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
Re: Is this normal
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 12:33:23 AM »
very normal.  Usually it is the BA content in the test that will leave you feeling sore afterwards.  Other factors are the steadiness of your stick, the temp of the test being injected, and how well the site is massaged after injecting.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 05:05:55 AM »
Last batch we tested, it turned out to be more like Test 300.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 06:34:17 AM »
Last batch we tested, it turned out to be more like Test 300.

Don't kick him while he's down, William. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 01:30:10 AM »
Hi, newbie here, I just started taking test 400. It is a testosterone blend of propionato, enantato, and cypionato(ingredents on bottle are in Spanlish) ???Anyway I have taken two shots one in each side of my buttocks. I took the first one on monday and it is still very sore, is this normal? Hurts like hell :'( The shot didn't hurt it was about four hours later that I felt the soreness. No brusing but I do have a large knot that I can feel with my hand, but cannot really see with my eyes. I wanted to take 2 shots a week for 8 weeks @ 500mg per week. I want to make this work, but I also want to it right.

There is a lot of benzyl alcohol in product, you should try heating it up.

AG
www.ag-guys.com