Author Topic: "King" of AAS - TEST  (Read 5278 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
"King" of AAS - TEST
« on: March 31, 2015, 09:55:30 AM »
We know a lot of Guys who love Test in high doses but a lot of Guys who hate it too... Years ago main theory about Test was that, You don't want to run in in high doses becouse it cause bloat, gyno etc. etc. You can only get nice results from high dose when You are on HGH too, without Growth Hormone it's bullshit to run in in high dose ( you know.... gh15's theory for example ).

Nowadays we can fking easy buy a lot of AIs like Ari, Aro, Letro not only pharma grade but a lot of UGL's too which work very fine and are cheaper than years ago. Sides like bloat, gyno etc. are causing from e2. With AIs we can eliminate them very easy, even while running high doses of Test.

Testosterone is main male hormone which is the best tolerate by our bodies, the most healthful compound i think. We have a lot of research about Testosterone.

What's Your opinion about Testosterone and doses? Do You think when we have a lot of meds like AIs is it good to go it in higher doses?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: "King" of AAS - TEST
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 11:05:33 AM »
We know a lot of Guys who love Test in high doses but a lot of Guys who hate it too... Years ago main theory about Test was that, You don't want to run in in high doses becouse it cause bloat, gyno etc. etc. You can only get nice results from high dose when You are on HGH too, without Growth Hormone it's bullshit to run in in high dose ( you know.... gh15's theory for example ).

Nowadays we can fking easy buy a lot of AIs like Ari, Aro, Letro not only pharma grade but a lot of UGL's too which work very fine and are cheaper than years ago. Sides like bloat, gyno etc. are causing from e2. With AIs we can eliminate them very easy, even while running high doses of Test.

Testosterone is main male hormone which is the best tolerate by our bodies, the most healthful compound i think. We have a lot of research about Testosterone.

What's Your opinion about Testosterone and doses? Do You think when we have a lot of meds like AIs is it good to go it in higher doses?

imo running adex and letro alongside test all the time is just going to compound the problems related to the higher amounts of cholesterol and dht it's going to have to convert into rather than estrogen.

there's no need for it and people who cant go without probably aren't cut out for bodybuilding in general if you can't shut out the negative aspects of short term effects in favor of the long term goal.

not to say that i haven't used adex alongside test but that was because the water retention was making me feel unhealthily heavy and even then I've had to just suck it up, admit i was too fat and start dieting and that was at at 14%

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 11:19:02 AM »
I think for the low dose user, Test is the best option.  I've ran many compounds alone and Test always does well in low doses.  If i had to choose one compound it would be Test, but i always like to mix it up.

I never use AI's and never have problems with sides from Test unless i go over 1g.

8)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 11:47:41 AM »
I think people get way to hung up on estrogen. I don't take any anti e(when lean and trying to blow up) until I need them. coming down from a higher bodyfat I like to use them tho. I love test at around 1-1.5g.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 11:55:17 AM »
test is awesome
its cheap as fuck, gives fullness via massive glycogen, increases protein synthesis, is very androgenic and gives better fat loss, gives you libido, drive and aggression

test makes you a MAN

i run 2g on bulks without GH (but other stuff) and im not bloated or whatever. 1mg adex a day, everything in check. libido fine, no itchy nipples. everything good.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 12:29:21 PM »
test is awesome
its cheap as fuck, gives fullness via massive glycogen, increases protein synthesis, is very androgenic and gives better fat loss, gives you libido, drive and aggression

test makes you a MAN

i run 2g on bulks without GH (but other stuff) and im not bloated or whatever. 1mg adex a day, everything in check. libido fine, no itchy nipples. everything good.

This. I've never gone beyond 700mg prop w/ 5iu HGH...but I plan to do 900mg with 8iu HGH & slin in a couple of weeks once I drop anadrol & tren. I feel crappy now but I know I'll feel great once I'm just on test.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 05:29:05 AM »
Ppl the most often run low Test when it is stacking with Tren becouse "less sides", but... that sides are from high Test or high estro?  ::) I think, the 2nd one so maybe better is running higher Test but with Arimidex/Aromasin/Letro.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 08:03:32 AM »
Ppl the most often run low Test when it is stacking with Tren becouse "less sides", but... that sides are from high Test or high estro?  ::) I think, the 2nd one so maybe better is running higher Test but with Arimidex/Aromasin/Letro.
yup
id venture to say that estrogen is usually higher with high test+AI than with just low test (without AI) though
AIs dont work as well in males as they do in females
also id say if you run for example 1g test then the optimal estrogen range is higher than the "natural" reference range... and you wont get gyno as long as the androgenic/estrogenic ratio is in check and in favor of androgens

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 04:36:16 PM »
i like test in lower amounts just for basic functions but prefer anabolics to do the work.
only compound that puts water on me like crazy the higher i go - little with deca and none with tren and eq.
i also get more strength from deca and tren, look better generally.
when i use test i keep at it 500mg and usually an anabolic at a gram to do the growing.
i hate ancillaries and with test its a must in the high doses for most people - deca and tren, if estrogen is controlled then prolactin isn't usually a problem.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 10:34:26 PM »
Tren is obviously the king, let's get that straight

But yes can't go wrong with test as long as you aren't out of shape to start. No one over 15% bf should be on gear

Cheap, good libidos, good recovery, great mood, all around best

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2015, 06:27:48 PM »
No one over 15% bf should be on gear

That's pretty retarded

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
That's pretty retarded

That's not retarded at all. Unless you're a power lifter you shouldn't use gear if you're above 12% bodyfat. The lower your bodyfat is the better the gear works and to be honest anything over 12% is a fat ass. They should get their diet in check before using gear.

Also to OP I do agree with you test is the king. I don't really use high doses I've been sticking to 500mg a week of test for around 10 weeks and just bumped it to 750ng a week and I'm already seeing a difference in 1-2 weeks of upping the dose. I'm a lot thicker and fuller and feel even better and still have the same sides I got at 500 a week. I can't even imagine how a gram would feel.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 03:52:27 PM »
That's not retarded at all. Unless you're a power lifter you shouldn't use gear if you're above 12% bodyfat. The lower your bodyfat is the better the gear works and to be honest anything over 12% is a fat ass. They should get their diet in check before using gear.

Also to OP I do agree with you test is the king. I don't really use high doses I've been sticking to 500mg a week of test for around 10 weeks and just bumped it to 750ng a week and I'm already seeing a difference in 1-2 weeks of upping the dose. I'm a lot thicker and fuller and feel even better and still have the same sides I got at 500 a week. I can't even imagine how a gram would feel.

Im no power lifter. im 14-15 percent. i got up this high on purpose (lol somewhat), on the way down for summer tho. I use lower doses at this high of bf for sure. I believe it does work better when lean tho, just from experience. I weigh 245 at 5'6 currently. over 12% a fatass!!!!?? lol, i still have veins and cuts. and a couple abs brother!!  i think you are always better off on something, no matter what your bf is.  idc if its 40mg of anavar, its better than nothing.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 05:34:11 AM »
Lee Priest seemed to do pretty well out of it