Author Topic: REPUBLICANS THROWING THE ELECTION EARLY.....All agree with Indiana anti-gay law  (Read 6212 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
well..you've just exposed yourself......nothing else to argue  here

Exposed myself as what? I my self am native american, who has been discriminated against or fucked over more? So you can take your self righteous bullshit to someone else. Go take up the cause of the homo's if you want, I don't care. Being gay is not the same as race, creed, or color.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Exposed myself as what? I my self am native american, who has been discriminated against or fucked over more? So you can take your self righteous bullshit to someone else. Go take up the cause of the homo's if you want, I don't care. Being gay is not the same as race, creed, or color.

nothing self-righteous about wanting fairness for all....with your background, you above all should know this...this law will open up a big can of tomatoes....people will discriminate against people they even THINK are gay...just treat everyone fairly..thats all..simple....you are exposing yourself as being totally anti-gay...not a good fit for you, bro....i'm not taking up anyone's "cause"....I'm taking up the cause of people who should be treated like everyone else.....what they do in the bedroom is their concern....not yours

RELAX

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
If a gay dude comes in and wants a cake...no problem. If a gay dude wants a cake for a wedding and I'm an evangelical christian and don't believe in that...its my fucking right under religious freedom not to serve them on that basis. Thats it....keep pushing...this ends in camps for you people
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
nothing self-righteous about wanting fairness for all....with your background, you above all should know this...this law will open up a big can of tomatoes....people will discriminate against people they even THINK are gay...just treat everyone fairly..thats all..simple....you are exposing yourself as being totally anti-gay...not a good fit for you, bro....i'm not taking up anyone's "cause"....I'm taking up the cause of people who should be treated like everyone else.....what they do in the bedroom is their concern....not yours

RELAX

Anti-gay homophobe blah blah blah, sorry but I won't allow you to label me. What fucking world do you live in? Since when in the history of man has everyone been treated "fairly"?

You say what they do in the bedroom is their concern not mine, fine I agree with that. But then again I don't run around telling everyone with in ear shot that I am a hetero, or participate in the hetero pride parade. You reap what you sow...........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
If a gay dude comes in and wants a cake...no problem. If a gay dude wants a cake for a wedding and I'm an evangelical christian and don't believe in that...its my fucking right under religious freedom not to serve them on that basis. Thats it....keep pushing...this ends in camps for you people

I understand the connection you're trying to make, but my reasoning is if you are a baker and a gay couple wants a cake for their birthday, then I see nothing wrong with baking the cake....what they choose to do with the cake is thier business.....now I would agree with you if you said that you did not want to marry them yourself due to religious objection...ok..you might have a point....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Anti-gay homophobe blah blah blah, sorry but I won't allow you to label me. What fucking world do you live in? Since when in the history of man has everyone been treated "fairly"?

You say what they do in the bedroom is their concern not mine, fine I agree with that. But then again I don't run around telling everyone with in ear shot that I am a hetero, or participate in the hetero pride parade. You reap what you sow...........

;D ;D....thats funny!....but I can't believe in your heart you truly are in favor of that law.....and this is America..if we start striving to not treat everyone fairly adn equal you might as well disolve the constitution and let it be a free-for-all

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The point being made is that the Republicans are always enacting laws restricting this and that......especially as it pertains to other people except straight white males :).......they needlessly piss people off.....WHY?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The point bneing made is that the Republicans are always enacting laws restricting this and that......especially as it pertains to other people except straight white males :).......they needlessly piss people off.....WHY?

the party of stupid,then when they lose elections they blame it on the m.s.m. lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

the party of stupid,then when they lose elections they blame it on the m.s.m. lol

agreed

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
even nascar  :D :D

Kazan

• Getbig V
;D ;D....thats funny!....but I can't believe in your heart you truly are in favor of that law.....and this is America..if we start striving to not treat everyone fairly adn equal you might as well disolve the constitution and let it be a free-for-all

I'm not in favor of about 90% of the stupid fucking laws in this country. So it is OK to force someone to do something that is against their religious beliefs, but it's not OK to offend a gay person? So in your world gay > religious belief?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Again I don't care,

wait, you said it was the same law used in 19 other states.  Now you're not sure, don't care, what?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm not in favor of about 90% of the stupid fucking laws in this country. So it is OK to force someone to do something that is against their religious beliefs, but it's not OK to offend a gay person? So in your world gay > religious belief?

Even the Pope has come out in favor of gays, although not condoning their practices...if its ok with him it should be ok with his followers ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
wait, you said it was the same law used in 19 other states.  Now you're not sure, don't care, what?

I also said if you don't like it fuck you to
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
Even the Pope has come out in favor of gays, although not condoning their practices...if its ok with him it should be ok with his followers ;)

I'm not catholic, so I really don't give a shit what the pope says or the church for that matter. They are just as corrupt as the politicians.....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm not catholic, so I really don't give a shit what the pope says or the church for that matter. They are just as corrupt as the politicians.....

wow..you're angry at the entire world aren't you? :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The Federal law is not exactly the same is the one in Indiana,

Brief summary here - I'm not going to cut and paste because most on this board won't bother to read it either way

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2015/04/01/395613897/sorting-fact-from-fiction-from-politics-on-the-indiana-law

I have to assume the law in Indiana could also be used to legally discriminate against christians

what if a christian wants a cake for some religious celebration (maybe easter or a baptism or something).
couldn't an atheist or even someone of another religions can legally say that they don't agree with that person choice of religion or their choice of beliefs and find it conflicts with their religious beliefs and legally refuse service.

I'm sure if that every happened our paranoid fundies would be crying about religious persecution

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Federal law is not exactly the same is the one in Indiana,

Brief summary here - I'm not going to cut and paste because most on this board won't bother to read it either way

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2015/04/01/395613897/sorting-fact-from-fiction-from-politics-on-the-indiana-law

I have to assume the law in Indiana could also be used to legally discriminate against christians

what if a christian wants a cake for some religious celebration (maybe easter or a baptism or something).
couldn't an atheist or even someone of another religions can legally say that they don't agree with that person choice of religion or their choice of beliefs and find it conflicts with their religious beliefs and legally refuse service.

I'm sure if that every happened our paranoid fundies would be crying about religious persecution

Good post...excellent point

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Really the law actually says you can discriminate against gay couples?

Strange that 19 other states have religious freedom laws, modeled after a federal law - Religious Freedom Restoration Act - signed by non other than Bill Clinton.

Hmmmm looks like another red herring...........

The law created by Bill Clinton protects businesses from discrimation by the government entity.  This law is simply targeted towards LGBT and will eventually minorities and anyone else.  Its just a smokescreen for the actual bullshit. 

The law is racist, sexist, homophobic....etc, one of which a business can now deny services too.  May Jupiter piss and shit on Indiana
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
wow..you're angry at the entire world aren't you? :D

Not angry, I just know that people are people. You can not legislate morality, prejudice, or any other human emotion. Being gay is a sexual preference, I don't give a damn what people do in the privacy of their own homes. What I do have a problem with is the propaganda campaign of if I don't accept and embrace said life style then I'm a <something>phobe. Phobia means to fear, I don't fear gay people, I simply find homosexuality repugnant.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
The law created by Bill Clinton protects businesses from discrimation by the government entity.  This law is simply targeted towards LGBT and will eventually minorities and anyone else.  Its just a smokescreen for the actual bullshit. 

The law is racist, sexist, homophobic....etc, one of which a business can now deny services too.  May Jupiter piss and shit on Indiana

If a business doesn't want to serve you, then why in the world would you want their product? If a business doesn't want my money I will gladly spend it elsewhere.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Not angry, I just know that people are people. You can not legislate morality, prejudice, or any other human emotion. Being gay is a sexual preference, I don't give a damn what people do in the privacy of their own homes. What I do have a problem with is the propaganda campaign of if I don't accept and embrace said life style then I'm a <something>phobe. Phobia means to fear, I don't fear gay people, I simply find homosexuality repugnant.

being gay is not ALWAYS a sexual preference....a lot of times it is INNATE....most people can't help it.....they are what they are.....and why do you find homosexuality repugnant?....they only engage in the same practices that HETEROS do......again....what they do in teh bedroom is their business.....just accept them as people and don't think about the bedrom side of it.....

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
being gay is not ALWAYS a sexual preference....a lot of times it is INNATE....most people can't help it.....they are what they are.....and why do you find homosexuality repugnant?....they only engage in the same practices that HETEROS do......again....what they do in teh bedroom is their business.....just accept them as people and don't think about the bedrom side of it.....

It is and always has been a sexual preference. There is not a single genome study that has shown it to be genetic nor innate.

You are a moron to think that choosing to be a homo is in the same level as being black or american indian or hispanic.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I understand the connection you're trying to make, but my reasoning is if you are a baker and a gay couple wants a cake for their birthday, then I see nothing wrong with baking the cake....what they choose to do with the cake is thier business.....now I would agree with you if you said that you did not want to marry them yourself due to religious objection...ok..you might have a point....

Nitwit, what you feel is not the deciding factor here. Neither should the left's view of what is right or wrong the deciding factor. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT BELIEFS. Your belief should not be imposed on anyone else and vice versa. If a christian SEES that there is everything wrong with providing the cake, HE SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO DO SO. The homos can just as easily look for another baker that will give them the cake.