Author Topic: Gh few questions  (Read 3903 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Gh few questions
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »
Alright wanted to try some gh not too high dose just gonna get my dick wet see how I do. What's everybody dosing protocol Insee some people run like 6iu Ed or 6iu 5days a week or can u do an eod schedule? What's the best way in your expierence to make this injectable  liquid gold go far as u can? main concern is leanness and fullness.
Also read some where somebody doing like 8iu 3x week?( is this any good)  if I use im going either 100iu grey tops or the Pfizer pen if to just try on a budget because I've spent so much on sauce his year so far. But I cant fucking stand it need to try gh probly gonna go with greys
Now I have no fucking idea what to do with these once they arrive I need to separately order some bacteriostatic water and then mix it with the ampoules that have amino wafers in them keep in fridge and shoot subQ in mid section?? This is all my knowledge of it just need a little guidance and just curious how u do it as well

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Gh few questions
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 11:04:52 AM »
Im tryin 3iu EOD, probably worthless but oh well

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 11:11:19 AM »
for muscle gains id say 4-5iu minimum. everyday. sub q or im. once per day anytime. keep your body guessing w different injection times. u will need sterile or bac water to mix. my personal opinion, wait until you can afford to run it for at least 6 months to get the full effect.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 12:13:22 PM »
you can just use sterile water if you want, there wont be any bacteria forming in 10iu vials since youll use them up in 2-3 days anyway

forget muscle gains unless you can run 10iu+ and with slin

you can get "that look" from 3-4iu a day though imo
never ran GH but peptides in comparable dosages and even low doses DO make a difference in terms of fullness and muscle pushing through the skin

you can also eat A LOT less clean without bloating up or gaining fat even on that dosage

id split the dosage 2iu in the morning (dont eat for an hour) and 2iu pre bed or even better in the middle of the night (after your own GH has been secreted, otherwise youll suppress it)

for fat loss on empty stomach pre cardio is good too

3x a week high dosing is a waste of time imo, youll not get significant IGF raises through that if you ask me

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 12:22:20 PM »
Not sure UG gh is even stable after 24 hrs of reconstitution. I'd shoot it all in one shot or the rest 12hrs later, max.
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 12:24:10 PM »
This is making me want to use GH now haha too bad im broke ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 12:27:48 PM »
So what about 5iu 5xweek take Thursday and Saturday off mayb 2 kits worth that'll b about 8 weeks lol fuck mayb I should wait till I can drop a grand on it an not worry about it still deciding what to do... Thanks for quick replies

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 12:29:10 PM »
So what about 5iu 5xweek take Thursday and Saturday off mayb 2 kits worth that'll b about 8 weeks lol fuck mayb I should wait till I can drop a grand on it an not worry about it still deciding what to do... Thanks for quick replies

Might be a dump idea but can't you use some peptides that work the same as GH too? I've seen some posters like Mazfit talk about how his peptides are the equivalent to like 6-8ius gh

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 01:07:38 PM »
Not sure UG gh is even stable after 24 hrs of reconstitution. I'd shoot it all in one shot or the rest 12hrs later, max.
it is
UG GH is no different from pharma GH (only that its most likely fake, lol)
pharm GH comes in 32iu 36iu etc pens and its stable for weeks
Might be a dump idea but can't you use some peptides that work the same as GH too? I've seen some posters like Mazfit talk about how his peptides are the equivalent to like 6-8ius gh
peptides have their place but lets be real youll never get the effects of more than 4iu pharm GH with peps even if you jab yourself 5 or 6 times a day
waste of money and time imo
but then again unless you can afford to throw out a shitton of cash for GH i wouldnt even bother regarding cost effect ratio

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 02:21:59 PM »
Most UG HGH unless packed right is DOA.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 02:53:48 PM »
Most UG HGH unless packed right is DOA.

do you really believe that? explain brother.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2015, 01:55:20 PM »
Yea answer the question^^ ??? Lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2015, 06:41:03 PM »
You want to maximise local IGF-1 expression in the muscle
Pin both sides post workout directly into the muscles trained. Lots of mini injections may be better in hypothesis, but I only did that once before thinking "fuck that!"

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »
Yea but mazfit fucking knows the fucking people he gets his shit from and watches his dude brew his EQ and shit I'll b ordering some shit I have no idea what is or who sending just to make money and I'm not pinning some bullshit 3xtimes a day too much too fuck with when I can pay more and get shit that works

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2015, 12:23:05 AM »
Just to be clear guys peptides each shot releases around 1.2ius natural GH

So 4 times would be around 4.8ius

If u can get legit growth your going to notice a more pronounced effect

If your lucky enough to see your gear being made then you have full peace of mind

But I can't see you GH being made unless u go to china

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 02:42:00 AM »
Just to be clear guys peptides each shot releases around 1.2ius natural GH

So 4 times would be around 4.8ius

If u can get legit growth your going to notice a more pronounced effect

If your lucky enough to see your gear being made then you have full peace of mind

But I can't see you GH being made unless u go to china

no it doesn't, it has the potential to but everyone's pituitary will respond with differing gh pulse in terms of efficacy.
all ghrp's do is stimulate your pituitary to release a gh pulse (a bigger pulse than otherwise normally) but there is no set number. you're still relying on your genetics - some will produce a higher pulse than others. just like some people produce more gh than others.

to maximise your gh pulse though a good way to do it is combine the ghrp shot with a small amount of synthetic gh - ghrp shots at saturation dose...10 mins later 2ius gh.
body sees it as one large endogenous gh pulse rather than an exogenous gh shot and prolongs the pulse rather cause gh elevation (this is where body's negative feedback loop will kick in as it senses a synthetic substance and neglects its endogenous production)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 03:18:58 AM »
no it doesn't, it has the potential to but everyone's pituitary will respond with differing gh pulse in terms of efficacy.
all ghrp's do is stimulate your pituitary to release a gh pulse (a bigger pulse than otherwise normally) but there is no set number. you're still relying on your genetics - some will produce a higher pulse than others. just like some people produce more gh than others.

to maximise your gh pulse though a good way to do it is combine the ghrp shot with a small amount of synthetic gh - ghrp shots at saturation dose...10 mins later 2ius gh.
body sees it as one large endogenous gh pulse rather than an exogenous gh shot and prolongs the pulse rather cause gh elevation (this is where body's negative feedback loop will kick in as it senses a synthetic substance and neglects its endogenous production)

There is zero clinical evidence outside of vitro of this

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2015, 03:44:39 AM »
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/edrv.18.5.0316

"when GH is given exogenously at intervals of 3 h, approximately in phase with endogenous GH pulses, the exogenous and endogenous GH peaks become entrained"

"These results are consistent with suggestions that oscillations in somatostatin are involved in maintaining GH pulsatility in vivo"

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 04:20:09 AM »
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/edrv.18.5.0316

"when GH is given exogenously at intervals of 3 h, approximately in phase with endogenous GH pulses, the exogenous and endogenous GH peaks become entrained"

"These results are consistent with suggestions that oscillations in somatostatin are involved in maintaining GH pulsatility in vivo"

146.Carlsson LMS, Jansson JO 1990 Endogenous growth hormone (GH) secretion in male rats is synchronized to pulsatile GH infusions given at 3-hour intervals. Endocrinology 126:6–10

Are you a rat?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 03:09:30 PM »
do you really believe that? explain brother.

HGH is a highly sensitive product.  Heat is its biggest enemy.  Not sure if you've been to china but its hotter than shit most of the year.  Sure in the lab, they may take all the necessary measures to protect it, but then if they don't cold wrap it ( Some good GH dealers do ), it can sit for days in a hot china post office, then on a place, then on a hot USPS truck, can easily get to over 120 degrees which is not good for it.  Sure there's been advancements in HGH that protect it from heat, but we're talking about Pharma quality, not china UG.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 03:18:49 AM »
Guys have had serum tests done after shooting peps and there results show great results.

yes everyone will be different however.

this is the same with all gear and growth though

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2015, 02:10:49 PM »

I wouldn't waste the money.  GH is something you want to run for an extended period of time IMO.

Took about 6-8 weeks for me to see real results on 5iu ED.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2015, 02:11:26 PM »
Guys have had serum tests done after shooting peps and there results show great results.

yes everyone will be different however.

this is the same with all gear and growth though

My friend and i shot 10iu each out of the same box at the same time and got GH serum tests done together.  The results were very different.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2015, 03:31:59 PM »
My friend and i shot 10iu each out of the same box at the same time and got GH serum tests done together.  The results were very different.

8)

For real? Fuck, not good... Will never buy UG gh, ever yet have full faith in injects and orals.
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »
For real? Fuck, not good... Will never buy UG gh, ever yet have full faith in injects and orals.

I'm thinking it was our body that was different, not the GH.  We did this same thing with legit Pharma Gh and had different readings as well.

I think GH is hit or miss from China.  I've been lucky enough to have good kits as long as i remember, but i doubt these kits are prepared well given the distribution price.

I've also had great results with UGL gear.  Most of the bunk stuff i got over the years was bunk HG fakes.

I'd like to really see how much QA/QC is put into the powders they make in China.  Probably a limited amount just to look legit.  Who knows, they might be as clean as a meth lab in Mexico.

8)