Author Topic: Nasal testosterone gel gets FDA approval  (Read 2502 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Nasal testosterone gel gets FDA approval
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:57:00 PM »
Trimel Receives FDA Approval for Natesto™ Nasal Gel to Treat Men with Low Testosterone

May 28, 2014
Natesto™ is the first nasal testosterone replacement therapy approved by FDA

TORONTO (May 28, 2014)  – Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TSX: TRL) announced today that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Natesto™ (testosterone), formerly CompleoTRT™, the first and only testosterone nasal gel for replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone. Natesto™ is self-administered via a nasal applicator thereby minimizing the risk of secondary exposure to testosterone of women or children.

“In my practice I regularly encounter men demonstrating symptoms of hypogonadism and physicians will increasingly see this as the North American population ages,” said Dr. Jeffrey Rosen, the medical director and founder of Clinical Research of South Florida (CRSA). “For these patients seeking to restore their testosterone levels, Natesto™ will offer an alternative delivery system that is safer and more convenient than the other options currently available on the market.”

It is conservatively estimated that nearly 13 million American men may have low testosterone levels.  Current treatment guidelines focus on the restoration of the physiological testosterone level through the use of exogenous testosterone preparations, which include topical gels applied by the hands, subcutaneous pellets, transdermal patches, intramuscular injections, oral tablets, as well as a buccal patch.

“The FDA approval for Natesto™ is a major achievement for our company, as it validates our clinical research and development efforts, as well as reinforces our commitment to provide innovative treatment options for patients,” said Tom Rossi, Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation President and CEO. “Men suffering from “Low T” will now have a different option to raise their testosterone levels.  This novel route of administration will enable men to take this therapy in mere seconds, without worrying about the risk associated with transferring the product to women or children.  We are now focused on getting Natesto™ to market as expeditiously as possible so that appropriate patients can have access to it.”

http://trimelpharmaceuticals.com/News/ID/117/Trimel-Receives-FDA-Approval-for-Natesto-Nasal-Gel-to-Treat-Men-with-Low-Testosterone

I wonder if it smells...

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasal testosterone gel gets FDA approval
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 02:19:45 PM »
Nice!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 02:20:39 PM »
smells like balls.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 02:56:07 PM »
I like a big needle in my ass...no homo

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 12:33:45 AM »
Geez! they just think of everything possible! androgel is fucked up enough now we have a nasal spray? WTF!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 01:35:37 AM »
i think some guy on the reddit steroids forums tried to make a nasal trenbolone suspension a couple weeks ago

not sure if he succeeded though lol

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 03:04:46 AM »
i think some guy on the reddit steroids forums tried to make a nasal trenbolone suspension a couple weeks ago

why not just shoot Tren acetate?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 05:22:50 AM »
why not just shoot Tren acetate?
dont ask me, i do so :D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 06:49:48 PM »

I had some trestolone base powder
I snorted a line of it pre-workout
Worked surprisingly well
Gave me gyno

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 08:04:16 PM »
I had some trestolone base powder
I snorted a line of it pre-workout
Worked surprisingly well
Gave me gyno

LOL! Should have snorted some AI powder to counter the gyno!
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2015, 09:26:18 PM »
LOL! Should have snorted some AI powder to counter the gyno!

Lol, I didn't want to cook it
And dermo cream seemed like a headfuck
I knew it was bioavailable through the nose so thought it couldn't be any worse than cocaine