Author Topic: High School Coach FIRED; Threated to Burn Down Christian-Owned Pizzeria  (Read 10208 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

The head coach of an Indiana high school girl’s golf team has been suspended after apparently threatening to burn down a Christian-owned pizzeria.

Jess Dooley, a coach at Concord High School of Elkhart, Indiana allegedly struck out at the owner of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, IN who made news on Tuesday by saying that she would not cater a wedding if a gay couple tried to hire her for the job, after the state passed its own Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

“We are a Christian establishment,” pizza shop owner told the media.

On the heels of the news from the pizza shop, coach Dooley allegedly took to Twitter to say, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? “That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE” Ignorant.”

Not long after the Tweet was posted, the entire Twitter account under Dooley’s Twitter handle “@dooley_11″ was deleted.

By Wednesday, the school had reported that the coach was suspended pending an investigation of her comments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
At first I thought he was a softball coach.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
At first I thought he was a softball coach.

;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Interesting logic from this one.....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
tolerance should go both ways

ya gotta tolerate idiots.  ya cant stoop to their level with violence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

The head coach of an Indiana high school girl’s golf team has been suspended after apparently threatening to burn down a Christian-owned pizzeria.

Jess Dooley, a coach at Concord High School of Elkhart, Indiana allegedly struck out at the owner of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, IN who made news on Tuesday by saying that she would not cater a wedding if a gay couple tried to hire her for the job, after the state passed its own Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

On the heels of the news from the pizza shop, coach Dooley allegedly took to Twitter to say, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? “That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE” Ignorant.”

Not long after the Tweet was posted, the entire Twitter account under Dooley’s Twitter handle “@dooley_11″ was deleted.

By Wednesday, the school had reported that the coach was suspended pending an investigation of her comments.

at first glance I thought this was our phony Coach but then I realized this chick's face is not as fat

Carlton G. Long

Appearances can be deceiving.

Looks like a nice enough guy. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
The pizza place has never catered anything...ever. This is a stupid non story.
L

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
The pizza place has never catered anything...ever. This is a stupid non story.
which is why the pizza place should have kept their mouths shut. and continued to serve crappy pizza.
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Fundraising Page for Pizzeria Caught Up in LGBT Controversy Nearing $250K

The pizzeria was vaunted into the debate over Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act after the owner told a local news station she would not cater a gay wedding, describing the exact discrimination critics fear the law will embolden.

The pizzeria received furious reaction online, with its Yelp page destroyed, and was forced to close yesterday after threats.

“The news took it totally out of proportion,” owner Crystal O’Connor said on Loesch’s show. “They lied about it.”

O’Connor said her family was holed up in the home.

“It’s 2015, I can’t believe that we would be dealing with such persecution like this just because someone says they want to tand up for a tenet of their faith,” Loesch said. “God bless you for being fearless and for standing up for your faith.”

UPDATE 1:34: The site is now up to $175,000.
UPDATE 4:57: The site is now up to $243,000.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Quarter million windfall in a few hours.

Not bad.

Smart move in opening their mouths.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what no wedding pizza  :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V

No way this dude would burn down a pizza place.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Quarter million windfall in a few hours.

Not bad.

Smart move in opening their mouths.

Shit its at 900k.  Some Zimmerman shit there
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Shit its at 900k.  Some Zimmerman shit there

I think this will be the move from now on.

When people feel like someone has been slandered by the media or other interest groups they'll just set up a fund i.e. Zimmerman, Officer Wilson, This pizzaeria and raise a shit ton of money as a sort of backfire play.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
at first glance I thought this was our phony Coach but then I realized this chick's face is not as fat

I'm flattered you saved my picture. Needed some jerk off material I see.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm flattered you saved my picture. Needed some jerk off material I see.

don't flatter yourself tubby

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I think this will be the move from now on.

When people feel like someone has been slandered by the media or other interest groups they'll just set up a fund i.e. Zimmerman, Officer Wilson, This pizzaeria and raise a shit ton of money as a sort of backfire play.

They got a lot of help in raising money from The Blaze with them promoting the fundraiser.  Otherwise, it would not have gotten much airtime.  Look at the first bakery who actually refused service...they didn't get a fucking dime and now this pizza place who makes a ridiculous comment raises money despite that fact that no gay or lesbian couple would ever...EVER SERVE PIZZA AT A WEDDING RECEPTION!!!

Hopefully they'll use the money for good purposes but I just find it to do about nothing.

As far as the high school coach....she's a stupid cow ironically for the same reason as the pizza lady.  Mind your own business and keep your fucking mouth shut

A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
getting money for your own stupidity,only in maraca  :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

This is why the government must tax the hell out of us to disperse our money to other people... we apparently can't be trusted to do it ourselves.. we'll send a million to some redneck pizza parlor owners.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They got a lot of help in raising money from The Blaze with them promoting the fundraiser.  Otherwise, it would not have gotten much airtime.  Look at the first bakery who actually refused service...they didn't get a fucking dime and now this pizza place who makes a ridiculous comment raises money despite that fact that no gay or lesbian couple would ever...EVER SERVE PIZZA AT A WEDDING RECEPTION!!!

Hopefully they'll use the money for good purposes but I just find it to do about nothing.

As far as the high school coach....she's a stupid cow ironically for the same reason as the pizza lady.  Mind your own business and keep your fucking mouth shut

What you forgot is that the only reason the pizza owner said anything is because a local news reporter (ABC 57 from South Bend) came to her shop and ASKED her about this hypothetical gay wedding crap.

If the lefties hadn't lost their kids about this, it wouldn't be a story.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

She got money from liberal stupidity, even better. Had they just left her alone, none of this would be happening.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: High School Coach FIRED; Threated to Burn Down Christian-Owned Pizzeria
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2015, 07:32:59 PM »
LESBIAN COACH FIRED FOR THREATENING TO BURN DOWN MEMORIES PIZZA

DUNLAP, Ind. (AP) –  A northern Indiana school district says it has fired a coach who tweeted about burning down a pizza shop after its owners said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Concord Community Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs confirmed to The Goshen Newsthat Jessica Dooley was terminated on Monday.

Dooley had been suspended since April 1 after she suggested burning down Memories Pizza in Walkerton over the owners’ support for a new religious objects law that critics called anti-gay.

Fallout over the law sparked boycotts of Indiana and led lawmakers to revise its language to address concerns that it could be used as a legal defense for discrimination.

St. Joseph County prosecutors are reviewing Dooley’s case.

A phone listing for Dooley wasn’t available Tuesday.