Author Topic: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me  (Read 33510 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Someone using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »
Seriously though Bogey, let Marty Champion tap those tits
They are accessorises not Martys toys.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2015, 05:46:37 PM »
Seriously though Bogey, let Marty Champion tap those tits

This.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2015, 05:48:49 PM »
They are accessorises not Martys toys.

Why is your Facebook practically a shrine to you? So many pictures. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2015, 05:54:13 PM »
You're a 45 year old, single mother camwhore. I doubt a fake Facebook profile is much further embarrassment.
I will address your points. Yes I am 45 and look pretty good at this age if my life. What's embarrassing about that? If I looked like shit I might think differently. Yes I raised my young adult off spring by myself for 15 years after their father passed away. I am actually proud of myself for doing it alone. When their father died I seriously doubted how I would do it alone. Yes I have worked on herbicepscam. If people want to pay me to talk and flex my small arms then why not make some $ which I used to travel to Zurich with.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2015, 05:55:03 PM »
Again lies. I don't post many selfies. And I don't have family pics on there because of people like YOU. I am guarded and it's a security measure.

LOLOL   retarded cam whore  

yes I'm known for going after people's kids  ::)

it's like you go out of your way to be as wrong, and look as stupid...as possible.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »
Why is your Facebook practically a shrine to you? So many pictures. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?
My Facebook is private so unless you are a friend, then you don't know what's on there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2015, 05:56:49 PM »
I will address your points. Yes I am 45 and look pretty good at this age if my life. What's embarrassing about that? If I looked like shit I might think differently. Yes I raised my young adult off spring by myself for 15 years after their father passed away. I am actually proud of myself for doing it alone. When their father died I seriously doubted how I would do it alone. Yes I have worked on herbicepscam. If people want to pay me to talk and flex my small arms then why not make some $ which I used to travel to Zurich with.

THe real booty is back, no more ghost writing.

the long winded explanation that nobody asked for is a trademark

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2015, 05:57:47 PM »
LOLOL   retarded cam whore  

yes I'm known for going after people's kids  ::)

it's like you go out of your way to be as wrong, and look as stupid...as possible.

I have a reliable source who told me that you were all over my Facebook. That's just creepy and very odd from a guy that " hates me".

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2015, 06:00:47 PM »
THe real booty is back, no more ghost writing.

the long winded explanation that nobody asked for is a trademark
You contradict yourself constantly. If you are not interested then don't read my long ass posts. As for you go back to writing about how your training partner is measuring your penis after a set of thigh extensions.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2015, 06:02:48 PM »
You contradict yourself constantly. If you are not interested then don't read my long ass posts. As for you go back to writing about how your training partner is measuring your penis after a set of thigh extensions.

Ouch

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
My Facebook is private so unless you are a friend, then you don't know what's on there.

Really? Because I went on your FB and saw this. Facebook took away the private option. You can now search and find people. Everyone is searchable now.

X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2015, 06:09:50 PM »
Really? Because I went on your FB and saw this. Facebook took away the private option. You can now search and find people. Everyone is searchable now.

My profile pics are public only.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2015, 06:13:11 PM »
My profile pics are public only.

But still makes it easy to get access to your photos and see who your friends are.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2015, 06:17:42 PM »

You patched things up with Lobstah I see

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2015, 06:18:27 PM »
But still makes it easy to get access to your photos and see who your friends are.
You are trying to make a point and failing. My Facebook is private. My profile pics are public and I want school friends and people I have lost contact with to be able to find me. I don't want idiots from a forum snooping on there under fake accounts. I have several people from getbig on my friends list and they are trustworthy and normal.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2015, 06:19:53 PM »
You patched things up with Lobstah I see
Yes that was valentines day.  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Josh using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2015, 07:01:15 PM »
potatoe is extremely cute. Josh not so much.

Josh is actually good looking, he just doesn't try. I always ask him to go for a walk and do some training, the guy will be a million bucks.

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Josh using a fake account on Facebook to embarrass me
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2015, 07:34:20 PM »
Josh is actually good looking, he just doesn't try. I always ask him to go for a walk and do some training, the guy will be a million bucks.

Agreed. He just pisses me off half the time. Potatoe will always be cuter though because I have a soft spot for animals.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2015, 07:58:43 PM »
You are trying to make a point and failing. My Facebook is private. My profile pics are public and I want school friends and people I have lost contact with to be able to find me. I don't want idiots from a forum snooping on there under fake accounts. I have several people from getbig on my friends list and they are trustworthy and normal.

Are you dumb? In that picture I posted people can clearly see who your friends are, thus giving them easier access to send your nude photos to them. For instance, John, Phil, Marafay, and Maree, have commented to other pictures you posted. Exactly, and that makes it easier for people with fake accounts to see who is commenting to your photos and contacting them! If I wanted to, I can contact those 4 people and send them the nude cam private pictures of you that someone leaked to me. Obviously I won't. If you want people to find you, thats fine, but it opens you up to others seeing your pics and who your friends are and sending them nasty shit.

Holy crap, you really are this dumb!
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2015, 08:07:17 PM »
Are you dumb? In that picture I posted people can clearly see who your friends are, thus giving them easier access to send your nude photos to them. For instance, John, Phil, Marafay, and Maree, have commented to other pictures you posted. Exactly, and that makes it easier for people with fake accounts to see who is commenting to your photos and contacting them! If I wanted to, I can contact those 4 people and send them the nude cam private pictures of you that someone leaked to me. Obviously I won't.

Holy crap, you really are this dumb!
They are not cam photos. They were phone pics leaked by an ex lover. You said my Facebook was public and I pointed out that it wasn't... Only my profile pics are. People shouldn't be taking things off the forum in the first place.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2015, 08:09:51 PM »
They are not cam photos. They were phone pics leaked by an ex lover. You said my Facebook was public and I pointed out that it wasn't... Only my profile pics are. People shouldn't be taking things off the forum in the first place.
As soon as it's on the forum it's public.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2015, 08:10:02 PM »

Its public enough that people can see who your friends are and send them those leaked photos. Is that too hard to understand? I understand you're not too swift, but holy crap!!
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2015, 08:16:55 PM »
Its public enough that people can see who your friends are and send them those leaked photos. Is that too hard to understand? I understand you're not too swift, but holy crap!!

Pictograms, I think you need to show her with pictograms.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2015, 08:19:06 PM »
Go back to to the UK lounge karen.
You are embarassing yourself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2015, 08:23:07 PM »
Pictograms, I think you need to show her with pictograms.

haha lol. Perhaps use a coloring book.  :-X
X