Author Topic: Is Carmelo Anthony the biggest pussy in all of sports?  (Read 4894 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is Carmelo Anthony the biggest pussy in all of sports?
« on: April 02, 2015, 07:31:15 AM »
Injured New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony hasn’t been seen on the bench next to his teammates in part because he is afraid of getting injured again by a hustling player who could run into him on the bench, according to Marc Berman of the New York Post.

WTF!  Why do the Knicks or any NBA team want someone like this?  How the fuck does anyone pay him $20 million per season?  This world is just baffling.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Carmelo Anthony the biggest pussy in all of sports?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 07:47:44 AM »
Injured New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony hasn’t been seen on the bench next to his teammates in part because he is afraid of getting injured again by a hustling player who could run into him on the bench, according to Marc Berman of the New York Post.

WTF!  Why do the Knicks or any NBA team want someone like this?  How the fuck does anyone pay him $20 million per season?  This world is just baffling.

U believe all that sports gossip shit man?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 08:02:12 AM »
The Knicks just had their worst season ever. And the season isn't over yet. Phil Jackson made a plea to season ticket holders to not give up on the Knicks.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 08:03:45 AM »
When he is healthy, he is one of the top 5 players in the NBA, but he isnt a team player. He could have gone to the Bulls and formed a team that would have me scared. But Melo is about Melo and his brand and his $$$$.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 08:10:33 AM »
Basketball is for twinks.

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 08:17:34 AM »
I was at this game last night.  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 08:20:30 AM »
No way he's the biggest.....think of all the pro soccer players in the world......just select one of them randomly.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 08:23:27 AM »
Hockey is definitely the toughest sport...should post the pic of the idiot from Winnipeg trying to decapitate JT Miller...n don't tell me freaking rugby is rougher..

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 08:27:43 AM »
No way he's the biggest.....think of all the pro soccer players in the world......just select one of them randomly.

Yeah i was just gonna mention soccer. Just like basektball, part of the game is faking fouls for strategy. Its a real part of the game

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2015, 08:42:51 AM »
Look up Lawrence Taylor playing with a separated shoulder if you want to see a tough athlete.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »
Hockey is definitely the toughest sport...should post the pic of the idiot from Winnipeg trying to decapitate JT Miller...n don't tell me freaking rugby is rougher..

Its different.  Hockey is faster paced so the collisions are harder but rugby has no pads.

Ive played both (rugby at a high level in the US) and they're different.

The toughest dude i ever met was a south african rugby player from Durban.  Dude had no neck, boxers nose, chewed up ears and was a fucking terror on the pitch

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2015, 08:51:46 AM »

WTF!  Why do the Knicks or any NBA team want someone like this?  How the fuck does anyone pay him $20 million per season?  This world is just baffling.

I think he just had knee surgery. The next few months are crucial for him to heal without further injuring it. If someone were to run into him by accident, it could take longer for him to come back. I get your point though. Blake Griffin from the Clippers was injured and he was on the bench next to his team mates. Carmelo makes so much money not with just NBA but advertising and endorsements, he probably doesn't want to ruin any of that.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2015, 08:58:07 AM »
He needs to spend time around his fellow players, create a good vibe and such. Not sure why he thinks this is the better option.
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 08:59:29 AM »
Not sitting on the bench in fear of getting hurt?  That is a new one though.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 09:07:04 AM »
Not sitting on the bench in fear of getting hurt?  That is a new one though.

More likely doesn't want the embarrassment of sitting on the bench of a terrible team.