Author Topic: About to come off just test at 400 MG per week.  (Read 6362 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: About to come off just test at 400 MG per week.
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2015, 05:27:45 PM »
Oh yeah just stay on all summer.  Sounds smart moron.  Fuck off.  And go fuck yourself.
U fucking suck jae. Hard.

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2015, 08:13:38 PM »
U fucking suck jae. Hard.

Lmao.. Poor jae....

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2015, 08:30:20 PM »
This thread confused me. When I "come off" I take 400 mg of test a week lol.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 12:10:57 AM »
What the stupid c.unt doesn't realise, is that there is a wealth of knowledge and help on these boards, but if you come on here and act like a moron youl be treated as one...

As has been said, who the hell comes off before summer?, been a lot of arsehole newbies lately

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 11:24:18 AM »
This thread confused me. When I "come off" I take 400 mg of test a week lol.
What the stupid c.unt doesn't realise, is that there is a wealth of knowledge and help on these boards, but if you come on here and act like a moron youl be treated as one...

As has been said, who the hell comes off before summer?, been a lot of arsehole newbies lately

THANK YOU. I couldn't agree more with your response. And I've also noticed there have been a lot of new people asking these questions on this board lately. They can EASILY type their question on Google and hundreds of threads with the same exact question will pop up so I don't understand why they choose to ask these questions over and over again