Author Topic: issue with orals.  (Read 3431 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
issue with orals.
« on: April 03, 2015, 04:15:50 PM »
Well I started taking low dose of epistsane Sunday only like 30 mgs. After a day I added 10-20 mg dbol. Everything legit dbol were blue hearts. By day 3 it was harder to get up in the morning very lethargic.yesterday I feel sick! Like I have a fever. I have that feeling in my stomach hungry but naouses. How can it hit this quickly fucking sucks. Almost feels like bad test flu. Advil actually took away a lot of the symptoms. Today at work I wanted to just sleep and go home. It's only going to get worse.

Piss is clear I'm drinking a lot of water. It can't be my liver deteriorating that quick. I can drink like a fish not have issue but I do suffer pretty bad hangovers.

Every year I give orals a shot two to three times. Always happens wether it be sd dbol epistsane winny. Doesn't matter. Sucks because I respond well too them I was getting thick after just a few days.

My body obviously is telling me to stop though.

I have a big stash of orals I just want to use them up. Anyone else have this issue. I feel like I need to eat but I can't.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: issue with orals.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 04:44:01 PM »
Treat the symptoms
Give T3 a shot

Worked with the same symptoms for me when running tren and a high dose of test + other shit
No orals though

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 05:36:39 PM »
U on test?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 05:52:20 PM »
Test masteron npp. Was trying too speed things Up after being out from an injury. Lost fullness snd some density.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »
I dont understand through what mechanism im getting this severe discomfort.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 11:48:47 PM »
try to identify exactly which compound will produce these effects. I find it very strange that happens to all orals...
  is simply a reaction of intolerance of his body to the compound.
happens to me exactly the same with nolvadex: first day and slight fever, great discomfort and fatigue, nausea, abdominal swelling, etc ..
with oral wins like something happens to me too ...
  in my opinion:  identify the compound and forget it forever

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 04:57:43 AM »
Maybe your body needs some more rest after that wreck! It is common to have these side effects as long s your not turning yellow nd can train everday fuck it. I might take some mor time off since you got in that wreck. The body takes time to heal up 110%

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 05:09:29 AM »
Layoff the orals for a month or two. As we age we get less tolerance to orals and alchool for example.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 05:52:54 AM »
dbol kills my stomach, its bloats up like crazy after 3-4 days and im in bad bad constant pain... injectable dbol is fine for me though...

the harsher orals always make me sick after 3-4 weeks.
superdrol i ALWAYS get the flu after exactly 3 weeks on it...
with methyltren after 3-4 weeks i also get teary eyed and a slight fever... so i limit my runs to 3 weeks usually...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 06:52:28 AM »
they pretty much kill my stomach as well. Sucks as you, they work very well on me, 25mg anadrol really makes a difference. Daily or near daily use after 3 weeks max, gotta stop.

Big reason why I cycle slin as I do for size, other than test, not much is worth using I find.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 07:34:53 AM »
dbol kills my stomach, its bloats up like crazy after 3-4 days and im in bad bad constant pain... injectable dbol is fine for me though...

the harsher orals always make me sick after 3-4 weeks.
superdrol i ALWAYS get the flu after exactly 3 weeks on it...
with methyltren after 3-4 weeks i also get teary eyed and a slight fever... so i limit my runs to 3 weeks usually...

Damn Injectabe Dbol sounds so good right now!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2015, 07:56:23 AM »
they pretty much kill my stomach as well. Sucks as you, they work very well on me, 25mg anadrol really makes a difference. Daily or near daily use after 3 weeks max, gotta stop.

Big reason why I cycle slin as I do for size, other than test, not much is worth using I find.
i feel perfectly fine for 3 weeks though... not sure, maybe its just kind of test flu and it would go away at week 4 or 5 but for me its a sign of body stress so i stop.

anadrol? i can blast that to high heavens, ran 150mg a day before, however it gives me worse insomnia than tren and coupled WITH tren i usually dont make it past the 2 week mark with anadrol its that bad
and im a tren junkie so my sleep is already kinda fucked up anyway

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 12:40:00 AM »
I know a guy who was popping those Alhavi Iranian Anarol as well as turkish anapolon and he took 8 tabs a day! thats 400mg a day! he says he dosn't even feel anadrol anymore no matter what brand it is.He didn;t do this for years like dave palumbos friend but he would go on good few month runs.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 11:29:30 AM »
I've never taken orals other than Epistane and LGI Halo-25 but I always felt good on them but towards the end of the cycle around week 5 I would get gyno and back acne on them and my liver would feel weird even though I always took liver support and AI to combat gyno. Considering how mild those compounds are I would never in my life go anywhere near a strong oral like dbol or superdrol. I have a very strong feeling I will get horrible back acne as I'm prone to it since I've had it since 14 years old and I would grow actual tits. Test and injectables on the other hand I feel amazing and the only downside is very mild mild back acne and my back has gotten A LOT hairier and I'm growing randomly placed long super dark and thick black hairs on my traps. I've also noticed my leg, arms, and beard hair have gotten slightly thicker.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 02:05:01 PM »
I've never taken orals other than Epistane and LGI Halo-25 but I always felt good on them but towards the end of the cycle around week 5 I would get gyno and back acne on them and my liver would feel weird even though I always took liver support and AI to combat gyno. Considering how mild those compounds are I would never in my life go anywhere near a strong oral like dbol or superdrol. I have a very strong feeling I will get horrible back acne as I'm prone to it since I've had it since 14 years old and I would grow actual tits. Test and injectables on the other hand I feel amazing and the only downside is very mild mild back acne and my back has gotten A LOT hairier and I'm growing randomly placed long super dark and thick black hairs on my traps. I've also noticed my leg, arms, and beard hair have gotten slightly thicker.

those OTC usually dont have whats in the label in it. Its technicaly IMPOSSIBLE to get gyno from REAL epistane. Its like saying you got gyno from masteron.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 05:35:41 AM »
those OTC usually dont have whats in the label in it. Its technicaly IMPOSSIBLE to get gyno from REAL epistane. Its like saying you got gyno from masteron.

Not really, because estrogen can rebound even when you're still on. Even if the hormone does not convert