Author Topic: Joons 100kg x 5 barbell curl thread  (Read 149731 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: 80kg Barbell Curl
« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2015, 05:00:14 PM »
This setup is way too easy, I am going to just leave it here...
It's Aussie slang.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »
It's Aussie slang.

I don't suppose you ever figured out how to post those videos of Joon that you supposedly saw, huh?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2015, 05:37:23 PM »
I don't suppose you ever figured out how to post those videos of Joon that you supposedly saw, huh?
I haven't seen them. I didn't ask to see them. And he said he isn't posting them up because he wants his original account.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: April 24, 2015, 07:04:16 PM »
I haven't seen them. I didn't ask to see them. And he said he isn't posting them up because he wants his original account.

But 99.99999999% of the time it's okay to use his gimmicks to make shitty posts here.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2015, 07:14:22 PM »

But 99.99999999% of the time it's okay to use his gimmicks to make shitty posts here.  ::)
I think he's over it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2015, 11:03:20 PM »
It probably wasn't your intention either to have me dreaming about you.  :D

:-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2015, 11:07:21 PM »
Where are Juniors videos?
X

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2015, 11:13:26 PM »
Seems like his is protesting for not having his original account. This serious curling matter will have to be discussed with the admin!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2015, 11:16:45 PM »
Seems like his is protesting for not having his original account. This serious curling matter will have to be discussed with the admin!

Can the admins give him his original account back for 15 minutes so he can post the videos, then ban him again.   :D :D
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2015, 11:33:19 PM »
It'd be funny if admin said he could have his account IF he posts a legit video of the curls.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: April 25, 2015, 01:56:10 AM »
ive seen the vids of him curling

60kg for 6 reps with horrific form

basically swinging the weight up and down

still a good weight for someone as small as him
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #361 on: April 25, 2015, 03:09:56 AM »

I need that for my avatar. Gimme!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: April 25, 2015, 03:59:28 AM »
I need that for my avatar. Gimme!

I wont post other peoples shit without permission

he isn't in the best shape nowadays
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: April 25, 2015, 04:04:07 AM »
I wont post other peoples shit without permission

he isn't in the best shape nowadays

You have my permission.

Mwah xoxoxo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: April 25, 2015, 04:10:19 AM »
You have my permission.

Mwah xoxoxo

he can post it on his big tough guy account if he wants people to see it
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2015, 04:11:41 AM »

But that's not him, he said so....  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2015, 04:21:38 AM »

Or "Crea4life" or "herefortheglitter"

Joon has many options.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #367 on: April 25, 2015, 04:29:19 AM »

amazing how roiding will get you that level of strength by just slacking off, lol

you people are so amusing, nothing is impressive, but then I remember that 90% of getbiggers are using steroids of some kind and always have a huge edge against natural trainers.

I could take a huge loan from the bank and double that money in a wager that some of you would have already commit suicide without PEDs

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2015, 04:39:28 AM »
dont be a jealous natural ^^

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: April 25, 2015, 04:44:45 AM »
dont be a jealous natural ^^

I'm not jealous, but you gotta admit, your self confidence and everything you are comes from a small ampule that you inject in your ass or wherever ;D

Skorpio's tone went down in the thread where he announced he's trying to come off, seemed all mellowed down and shit, and he is loaded with money, a great business man, travels around the world... yet, when you take the steroids away, and also that full of shit "maintenance" dosages, you are left with a shell what "you" used to be.

what are you really?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: April 25, 2015, 04:48:59 AM »
I'm not jealous, but you gotta admit, your self confidence and everything you are comes from a small ampule that you inject in your ass or wherever ;D

Skorpio's tone went down in the thread where he announced he's trying to come off, seemed all mellowed down and shit, and he is loaded with money, a great business man, travels around the world... yet, when you take the steroids away, and also that full of shit "maintenance" dosages, you are left with a shell what "you" used to be.

what are you really?

Bigger than you?  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #371 on: April 25, 2015, 04:58:02 AM »

what are you really?

oh deary me, everything I am? no I dont have to admit this nonsense. You obviously base your whole identity in your physical appearance to think everyone else must be just like you. What am I really? thats exactly what you should be pondering to yourself for yourself.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: April 25, 2015, 05:20:34 AM »
Bigger than you?  ;D

touche :D

oh deary me, everything I am? no I dont have to admit this nonsense. You obviously base your whole identity in your physical appearance to think everyone else must be just like you. What am I really? thats exactly what you should be pondering to yourself for yourself.

You misunderstood me a little bit. Your self image is not all appearance, but a gym rat, bodybuilder, athlete etc. do form their identity majorly on how they look and that makes them calm/cheerful/confident/socially awesome or whatever. And if it's built on steroids well you have a false identity.

If joon can do 6 reps with 60kg with bad form, he could probably get 12 good ones with 50kg, which is awesome for a natural (which he is not). But you would still probably think that's a woman's weight even tho I don't know any natural female trainer who trains as a hobby who can even curl 30kg for 10.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #373 on: April 25, 2015, 05:42:22 AM »
you people are so amusing, nothing is impressive, but then I remember that 90% of getbiggers are using steroids of some kind and always have a huge edge against natural trainers.

Stop comparing naturals with enhanced lifters. It's like comparing a funnycar to a regular family suv in a 1/4 mile.

You misunderstood me a little bit. Your self image is not all appearance, but a gym rat, bodybuilder, athlete etc. do form their identity majorly on how they look and that makes them calm/cheerful/confident/socially awesome or whatever. And if it's built on steroids well you have a false identity.

If joon can do 6 reps with 60kg with bad form, he could probably get 12 good ones with 50kg, which is awesome for a natural (which he is not). But you would still probably think that's a woman's weight even tho I don't know any natural female trainer who trains as a hobby who can even curl 30kg for 10.

Apparently you're not part of a strength orientated gym. Which is fine, but don't expect the rest of us to be impressed by numbers we either can all do or see others do on a daily. Like the example of your buddy deadlifting 500lbs with a trapbar, goodlift, sure. But not impressive outside of your socialclub/gym.

Your posts just screams insecurity and compensation behavior for not getting your 'feats of strength' acknowledged.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: April 25, 2015, 05:47:10 AM »
Stop comparing naturals with enhanced lifters. It's like comparing a funnycar to a regular family suv in a 1/4 mile.

Apparently you're not part of a strength orientated gym. Which is fine, but don't expect the rest of us to be impressed by numbers we either can all do or see others do on a daily. Like the example of your buddy deadlifting 500lbs with a trapbar, goodlift, sure. But not impressive outside of your socialclub/gym.

Your posts just screams insecurity and compensation behavior for not getting your 'feats of strength' acknowledged.

You are right in all parts of that post, can't disagree.

But what I told bigro still goes