Author Topic: wheres junior?  (Read 11903 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: wheres junior?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 09:01:24 AM »
I personally think that Joon needs to get ahold of his drug/alcohol problem. I don't think there is a day that goes by, that he doesn't do some sort of narcotic, and drink alcohol (not to mention steroids).  It clearly affects his mood swings, and makes his posting style almost unbearable at times.

I can say these things, because I lived it too. I didn't realize how annoying I had become at the peak of my alcoholic stupor. I took things too personal, always bitched an moaned about Getbig politics, and challenged the authority of the mods on an consistent basis.

They say hindsight is 20/20, but I am just looking at my past through the posts of Junior today.

Bottom line: He needs to get his shit together.

Never thought I would see the day where a thread started by, or about Junior, needed a sympathy bump.  :-\

People really don't care.

::)
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 09:03:02 AM »
He was a good...

nah, fuck it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 09:11:03 AM »
::)
I meant Getbig as a whole. I'll admit I used to like the guy when he first came on to the scene. Maybe some of that had to do with the fact that I was still drinking at the time  :D

I have always been real with Junior. I told him I didn't like his gimmicks, and his deception. He would threaten me with gimmick accounts all the time, meanwhile, smiling in my face under the Junior account.

His latest blowup was the last straw for me. Threatening to kill Onemorerep, beat and rape people, shutdown Getbig with gimmicks and viruses.............. 30 minutes later saying he was sorry  ::)

That doesn't account for the alliances and friendships he changes on a daily basis.

This is just my personal opinion: I wouldn't be opposed to having the old Junior back (with no gimmicks) he can be smart, funny, and entertaining (not mindless drama) when he wants to be.

The current Junior can stay gone for all I care.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2015, 09:12:20 AM »
If this is all an act, then it enters into pathetic territory.

FYI, I used to think I was "entertaining" people as well. It was really alcohol-fueled delusions.

All the banging whores stuff is recent, when he first started posting here there wasn't any mention of whores, he knew it would get views and likes from desperate no life wannabees and God knows there are enough around this forum.
The banging birds allowed him to get a foothold here.

Guy will always be here, get used to it, embrace him even, hes not going anywhere.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2015, 09:16:47 AM »

People really don't care.

I personally think that Joon needs to get ahold of his drug/alcohol problem. I don't think there is a day that goes by, that he doesn't do some sort of narcotic, and drink alcohol (not to mention steroids).  It clearly affects his mood swings, and makes his posting style almost unbearable at times.

I can say these things, because I lived it too. I didn't realize how annoying I had become at the peak of my alcoholic stupor. I took things too personal, always bitched an moaned about Getbig politics, and challenged the authority of the mods on an consistent basis.

They say hindsight is 20/20, but I am just looking at my past through the posts of Junior today.

I meant Getbig as a whole. I'll admit I used to like the guy when he first came on to the scene. Maybe some of that had to do with the fact that I was still drinking at the time  :D

I have always been real with Junior. I told him I didn't like his gimmicks, and his deception. He would threaten me with gimmick accounts all the time, meanwhile, smiling in my face under the Junior account.

His latest blowup was the last straw for me. Threatening to kill Onemorerep, beat and rape people, shutdown Getbig with gimmicks and viruses.............. 30 minutes later saying he was sorry  ::)

That doesn't account for the alliances and friendships he changes on a daily basis.

This is just my personal opinion: I wouldn't be opposed to having the old Junior back (with no gimmicks) he can be smart, funny, and entertaining (not mindless drama) when he wants to be.

Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 09:17:22 AM »

do you regret taking money from him
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2015, 09:19:44 AM »
do you regret taking money from him
No. People take money for bets all of the time. Some of that money also went to help animals.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2015, 09:22:00 AM »
No. People take money for bets all of the time. Some of that money also went to help animals.

He had your fat ass dancing for dosh.

Lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2015, 09:23:48 AM »
He had your fat ass dancing for dosh.

Lol
Never danced. I showed the two videos that Junior gave me money for, a couple weeks back.

Nothing shameful about them at all.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2015, 09:24:43 AM »

he made you his bitch for 250 dollars

im sure the sober you has more respect than drunk shizzo

i know all the money he sent you and some of it wasnt a bet

he paid you to post certain stuff on here
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2015, 09:27:27 AM »
Really, how has this happened?
He has 700 gimmicks and controls the board doesn't he?

I do not know the details, just heard that he was banned.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »
Never danced. I showed the two videos that Junior gave me money for, a couple weeks back.

Nothing shameful about them at all.
Anyone who sells himself for a few dollars is pathetic regardless of what you did for it.

Come on, come clean and purge yourself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2015, 09:30:42 AM »
he made you his bitch for 250 dollars

im sure the sober you has more respect than drunk shizzo

i know all the money he sent you and some of it wasnt a bet

he paid you to post certain stuff on here
How is doing pushups for an animal shelter, make me his bitch?

The other video was me proving that I wasn't a gimmick. I never had a problem of proving that I was real before then, and I knew taking that bet was easy money.

He also has sent me money for picking numbers for him, on his online bets. He may have told you I was his monkey behind the scenes, yet he was the one sending me money.

I have also always refused to Skype, or Whatsapp, or give him my number. Never trusted him on that level.

So if that makes his bitch, then so be it.  You should call him later and talk about it.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2015, 09:31:28 AM »
I do not know the details, just heard that he was banned.
From?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2015, 09:32:14 AM »
Anyone who sells himself for a few dollars is pathetic regardless of what you did for it.

Come on, come clean and purge yourself.
You don't phase me in the least. You coming back, just signals that your crew is running out of story angles.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2015, 09:32:17 AM »

The other video was me proving that I wasn't a gimmick. I never had a problem of proving that I was real before then, and I knew taking that bet was easy money.

He also has sent me money for picking numbers for him, on his online bets. He may have told you I was his monkey behind the scenes, yet he was the one sending me money.

I have also always refused to Skype, or Whatsapp, or give him my number. Never trusted him on that level.

So if that makes his bitch, then so be it.  You should call him later and talk about it.  ;)
By definition that makes you his monkey.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2015, 09:34:05 AM »
Fickle crowd, this getbig is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2015, 09:43:19 AM »

Shizzo, how much money did you pocket? I mean, you say it went toward the animal shelter, but we all know people that have addictions will take the money to feed their need.

Please do not lie to getbig.

Your friend,

SF1900
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2015, 09:44:15 AM »
Shizzo, how much money did you pocket? I mean, you say it went toward the animal shelter, but we all know people that have addictions will take the money to feed their need.

Your friend,

SF1900

Who told you junior was banned?

Your friend,

Be There

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »
Who told you junior was banned?

Your friend,

Be There

I was told that in confidence.

I mean, its no surprise, given that he has not posted in over a day or two. He's usually a consistent poster. When Junior has not posted in a day or two, I think everyone just assumes he is banned.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2015, 09:50:03 AM »
I was told that in confidence.

I mean, its no surprise, given that he has not posted in over a day or two. He's usually a consistent poster. When Junior has not posted in a day or two, I think everyone just assumes he is banned.

So have you been told by someone or are you just assuming?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2015, 09:50:31 AM »

Your friend,

SF1900
What do you mean? He bet me $250 to make a video to prove I wasn't a gimmick (I pocketed that) He also gave me roughly $500 more dollars as a % of the winnings he got from numbers I picked (pocketed that as well)

The $250 dollars that I raised for the Regina animal shelter (pushup video), Joon sent directly to them via their website. Josh made a thread about it, along with a photo that showed him holding up a big check.

I remember Junior giving me the option to either pocket the $250 or to donate it.  I chose to donate it  ;)

I have nothing to lie about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2015, 09:52:01 AM »
What do you mean? He bet me $250 to make a video to prove I wasn't a gimmick (I pocketed that) He also gave me roughly $500 more dollars as a % of the winnings he got from numbers I picked (pocketed that as well)

The $250 dollars that I raised for the Regina animal shelter (pushup video), Joon sent directly to them via their website. Josh made a thread about it, along with a photo that showed him holding up a big check.

I remember Junior giving me the option to either pocket the $250 or to donate it.  I chose to donate it  ;)

I have nothing to lie about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2015, 09:56:11 AM »
Congrats to Be There for trying to make this thread about me.

His trolling skills have gone rusty and predictable as well.

:-*

I just hope you don't follow posters around, and pester them like you did before you melted and left.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2015, 09:58:34 AM »
Well congrats to Be There for trying to make this thread about me.

His trolling skills have gone rusty and predictable as well.

:-*

I just hope you don't follow posters around, and pester them like you did before you melted and left.

I do believe that was you just melting.

Thread isnt about you, although you came in and tried to do that