Author Topic: Tren suspension  (Read 4262 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Tren suspension
« on: April 04, 2015, 06:38:20 PM »
Anybody try this my friend is power lifter got some alpha pharma 50mg'ml amps any body run these?

whitewidow

Re: Tren suspension
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 07:26:18 PM »
Anybody try this my friend is power lifter got some alpha pharma 50mg'ml amps any body run these?

I know for a fact that is the only Tren going around from alpha-Pharma domestic. The problem with Tren suspension is it can be tricky putting in 50mg in a ml maybe 25mg per ml even that isnlt cake. this is why they don't sell much Tren suspension not that it is bad, it just isn't very easy to produce.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 09:16:45 PM »
I know for a fact that is the only Tren going around from alpha-Pharma domestic. The problem with Tren suspension is it can be tricky putting in 50mg in a ml maybe 25mg per ml even that isnlt cake. this is why they don't sell much Tren suspension not that it is bad, it just isn't very easy to produce.
Have u tried it? He wants to use it for pure strength and aggression for a big squat. He gonna run test e 1250 wk deca at 300wk up to meet and anadrol then the TRen suspension for like a pre lift boost

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 12:43:42 AM »
Have u tried it? He wants to use it for pure strength and aggression for a big squat. He gonna run test e 1250 wk deca at 300wk up to meet and anadrol then the TRen suspension for like a pre lift boost

I used Tren acetate everyday with 2mg of Methyl-Trenbolone on top of that plus sust and other exotics I rather go the route I went. I would try some but I have never had any free trials of AP Tren suspension.given the fact I have never used the tren suspension it's hard to say, but I have run a stack that was pretty potent I can't imagine it being that much stronger if I was using tren suspension instead of Methyl-Trenbolone.

specter

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 08:19:45 AM »
Alpha Tren suspension is really nice, not much pip at all and gives a nice boost pre wo.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 05:37:32 AM »
I tried it once and it was pretty nuts
Only time I've felt that pre-workout kick was with bases

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 07:04:45 AM »
I tried it once and it was pretty nuts
Only time I've felt that pre-workout kick was with bases

why just shoot Tren suspension once? ? Ive been on Alpha-Pharma Tren acetate for about a month and on the Alpha-Pharma Mtehyl-Trenbolone for 2 weeks at 2mg a day split 4 hours apart, plus I'm using 500mg sust, T3/T4 combo,
I do about1,5-2ml shots in each rear deltoid. (I also do >zone shot a week of watson Test cyp, I also use winstrol all the time mostly in tablet form but I have shot some of the ZPHC winstrol  and it's decent stuff! No PIP, good workouts, It goes good in the rear deltoids wich I need to grow.

alot of people think shooting oils are in certain bodyparts will make them swell with scar tissue but our bodys will absorb, pretty much any oil w we shoot we do get growth in certain spots.  shooting winstrol or Test suspension is a tad diffrent though it will sell the muscle up. The scar tissue itself is worse wich will help it geow

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 11:58:52 AM »
Well the guy I'm asking for is using it for a pre workout boost and he only has 10 amps so may start a week out one everyday or try it once before and shoot it before the squat or bench whatever this is powerlifter shit he breathes in ammonia and all that shit

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 12:13:50 PM »
Well the guy I'm asking for is using it for a pre workout boost and he only has 10 amps so may start a week out one everyday or try it once before and shoot it before the squat or bench whatever this is powerlifter shit he breathes in ammonia and all that shit

Every time I hear the word ammonia it reminds me of this ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 12:44:50 PM »
Fuck Havnt watched that one. Good one though

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2015, 02:55:40 PM »
why just shoot Tren suspension once? ? Ive been on Alpha-Pharma Tren acetate for about a month and on the Alpha-Pharma Mtehyl-Trenbolone for 2 weeks at 2mg a day split 4 hours apart, plus I'm using 500mg sust, T3/T4 combo,
I do about1,5-2ml shots in each rear deltoid. (I also do >zone shot a week of watson Test cyp, I also use winstrol all the time mostly in tablet form but I have shot some of the ZPHC winstrol  and it's decent stuff! No PIP, good workouts, It goes good in the rear deltoids wich I need to grow.

alot of people think shooting oils are in certain bodyparts will make them swell with scar tissue but our bodys will absorb, pretty much any oil w we shoot we do get growth in certain spots.  shooting winstrol or Test suspension is a tad diffrent though it will sell the muscle up. The scar tissue itself is worse wich will help it geow

Because I only had one amp

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 12:55:34 AM »
I tried it as a pre workout its really good big boost an hour before training. I used twice a week for a few weeks.