Author Topic: Which Wrestler's Physique Does Yours Most Closely Resemble  (Read 30369 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Which Wrestler's Physique Does Yours Most Closely Resemble
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 10:40:43 AM »
Everyone looks fullest during their peak test years:

Brock/Bautista circa 2001. Sick belly to bellies by Brock:

The good times when no one tested for anything  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 11:51:18 AM »
lurker/thin lizzy you guys like the thicker/rugged build looks over there more lean yrs I presume, FAVORED warlord/barbarian/Davey boy smith/road warriors

The Lex in that vid is my all time favorite wrestling physique, by far. The Warlord was massive, but, he had a lumbering, unathletic style, as did Warrior, who had an uncoordinated way about him.

A young Lex Luger really was the Total Package from an athletic physique standpoint, big, strong, fast,
and agile. Not a great worker, but, with his look, he just had to be decent.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2015, 12:00:57 PM »

The Lex in that vid is my all time favorite wrestling physique, by far. The Warlord was massive, but, he had a lumbering, unathletic style, as did Warrior, who had an uncoordinated way about him.

A young Lex Luger really was the Total Package from an athletic physique standpoint, big, strong, fast,
and agile. Not a great worker, but, with his look, he just had to be decent.
I AGREE..WE FORGOT STEINER TOO ,NOT THE OLD MICHIGAN JACKET VERSION WITH BROTHER HE WAS THICK BUT RIGHT AS HE TURNED PREPOPPA YOU COULD SEE HE UPPED THE DOSAGE AND WAS WEARING A WHITE 'HIS USUAL ATTIRE LIKE HIS BRO'AND A WHITE WEIGHT BELT TOO LOL'HE WAS GETTING SWOLE BY THE WEEK IT SEEMED AND HIS MULLET WAS THINNING QUICK.PRESTO WHITE CROPPED LOOK AND BY COUPLE MONTHS WAS BIG POPPA PUMP.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2015, 03:03:09 PM »
I AGREE..WE FORGOT STEINER TOO ,NOT THE OLD MICHIGAN JACKET VERSION WITH BROTHER HE WAS THICK BUT RIGHT AS HE TURNED PREPOPPA YOU COULD SEE HE UPPED THE DOSAGE AND WAS WEARING A WHITE 'HIS USUAL ATTIRE LIKE HIS BRO'AND A WHITE WEIGHT BELT TOO LOL'HE WAS GETTING SWOLE BY THE WEEK IT SEEMED AND HIS MULLET WAS THINNING QUICK.PRESTO WHITE CROPPED LOOK AND BY COUPLE MONTHS WAS BIG POPPA PUMP.

It's a miracle he has any original functioning organs left.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2015, 05:16:30 PM »
I liked Scott's physique when he was young. He looked like a jacked athlete. During his Big Poppa Pump phase, his look screamed "steroid monster."

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2015, 06:44:19 PM »
I liked Scott's physique when he was young. He looked like a jacked athlete. During his Big Poppa Pump phase, his look screamed "steroid monster."

still before the transition,but i liked this look too...his face/body changed quick during his makeover 'this is the outfit 'i meant but white or red.he grew goatee this the time 'pic wise'

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2015, 04:18:03 AM »
I though he looked best from 1998-2004 when he was in his prime of the Big Papa Pump gimmick.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2015, 09:47:16 AM »
I though he looked best from 1998-2004 when he was in his prime of the Big Papa Pump gimmick.
YEAH..pic above was when he was getting cocky to the crowd ,more aggressive 'heel'behaviour in rig,slicked his hair and goatee/you can see how thick he was getting 'still not total poppa pump'yet think this pic is 96 /97

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2015, 03:37:42 AM »
Who do I look like??, hmmmm.. ;D

Mike Shaw

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2015, 08:17:47 AM »
Who do I look like??, hmmmm.. ;D

Mike Shaw

A lot of chafing going on, there. :'(

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »
One of my favorite physiques was always the early-late 80's Ricky Steamboat. Ricky has admitted to using steroids, but photos and footage from his competition bodybuilding days are very impressive - especially when you consider he was eating only 60g of carbs/day, benching 405, and wrestling Flair in 1-hour Broadway's several times per week!

Gas, or no gas, that's damn respectable, and even following everything Steamers did to the "T," not too many guys could pull that off.

These days, I aspire to more of a Lance Storm-level physique.
While not gigantic by the standards of his time, Lance always carried a good bit of muscle. Next to a Scott Steiner, nothing special - but, next to an average person, very respectable.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2015, 12:35:57 PM »
I was always a fan of Rick Rude's physique. Quality muscle to a tee. RIP.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2015, 01:30:12 AM »
I was always a fan of Rick Rude's physique. Quality muscle to a tee. RIP.

He's another one who wasn't enormous, but his outstanding definition set him apart. Even more impressive is that he maintained that conditioning for most of the year on the company schedule.

I've read and heard from several sources that Rude liked GHB because he was one who subscribed to the belief that it improved sleep and facilitated hGH release.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2015, 05:28:57 AM »

He's another one who wasn't enormous, but his outstanding definition set him apart. Even more impressive is that he maintained that conditioning for most of the year on the company schedule.

I've read and heard from several sources that Rude liked GHB because he was one who subscribed to the belief that it improved sleep and facilitated hGH release.
he got bigger later on and into wcw he wore a suit more and looked huge ,esp neck thickness..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2015, 05:30:53 AM »

Yes, he liked HGB and he stacked primobolin with parabolin (the original french steroid Trembolone) plus he ate clean and worked out steadily. Only thing he did was smoke cigarettes. Apparaently he would light up in the gorilla position till his music hit, then butt out the cigarette and head to the ring.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2015, 07:26:53 PM »
I prefer the leaner looks over fat and water bulk.   Evan Karagas (sp?) from the dancing group in WCW had a nice look to him.

Warlord and Davey Boy Smith had a bloated CSWOL (lolololol) look to them.  Nothing impressive about something that relies more on 6000 or whatever calories a day to have "size".

Luger and Warrior got that burned out stringy to them.

Now Rick Steiner back in his UWF days had a decent build.  Look at him back then and you can see he clearly quit the juice (or lowered it) when he started up with WCW. 

Jim Powers had a nice build as well.  Good size and structure.    Even Buff Bagwell started out with a really good foundation.  Had a great back.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2015, 06:27:40 AM »
I prefer the leaner looks over fat and water bulk.   Evan Karagas (sp?) from the dancing group in WCW had a nice look to him.

Warlord and Davey Boy Smith had a bloated CSWOL (lolololol) look to them.  Nothing impressive about something that relies more on 6000 or whatever calories a day to have "size".

Luger and Warrior got that burned out stringy to them.

Now Rick Steiner back in his UWF days had a decent build.  Look at him back then and you can see he clearly quit the juice (or lowered it) when he started up with WCW. 

Jim Powers had a nice build as well.  Good size and structure.    Even Buff Bagwell started out with a really good foundation.  Had a great back.
powers was huge came in my dads deli in 80's..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »
I could never get past Rude's chicken legs. Steamboat had a solid physique, in his prime, but it lacked a certain ruggedness.

My guy from that era:

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »
I could never get past Rude's chicken legs. Steamboat had a solid physique, in his prime, but it lacked a certain ruggedness.

My guy from that era:

HE LOOKED FANTASTIC AT WRESTLEMANIA 1 ,,,RIPPED/HUGE ,LIGHTS LOOKED LIKE CONTEST LIGHTING BACK THEN IN THE GARDEN..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2015, 10:38:01 AM »
For Getbig, this is the greatest wrestling sketch, ever. Orndorff, in a gym, ragging on fat, out of shape people.

I remember it being good. Watching it, again, it's fuckin' GREAT. From about the 3:30 mark, when he starts training the fat woman, is genius.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2015, 02:00:38 PM »

My guy from that era:

Austin says Rude never "had" legs & used to bust Steve's balls for always training his when they were on the road together - Austin was known for very decent leg development back then. He said Rick would always tell him, "Fucksake, Steve...This is an UPPER BODY business!"

Rude always had amazing abs; they were cut so damn deep!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2015, 02:03:12 PM »
Orndorff had an amazing build until he damaged the nerves in his arm, which atrophied terribly and stayed that way the rest of his career.

Dynamite Kid insists that Vince made Paul go out and continue the "Wonderful" gimmick with the posing, etc. for his own amusement.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2015, 02:34:45 PM »

Austin says Rude never "had" legs & used to bust Steve's balls for always training his when they were on the road together - Austin was known for very decent leg development back then. He said Rick would always tell him, "Fucksake, Steve...This is an UPPER BODY business!"

Rude always had amazing abs; they were cut so damn deep!

Rude was a guest on the Howard Stern show, when Howard was on regular radio. After Rude left, the co host, Robin Quivers couldn't stop talking about good looking and
well built he was.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2015, 04:43:09 AM »
For Getbig, this is the greatest wrestling sketch, ever. Orndorff, in a gym, ragging on fat, out of shape people.

I remember it being good. Watching it, again, it's fuckin' GREAT. From about the 3:30 mark, when he starts training the fat woman, is genius.

Lol...I remember this back in early 1985 I believe, lol...Great find !!   :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2015, 04:55:28 AM »
Lol...I remember this back in early 1985 I believe, lol...Great find !!   :D
HE IS WAY DOWN IN SIZE/CONDITION HERE...