Author Topic: cycles that will cause minimal to no acne  (Read 2466 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
cycles that will cause minimal to no acne
« on: April 05, 2015, 12:28:01 PM »
My last cycle was more than a year ago and it was 850mgs of test e a week, and 700mgs of masteron. I ended up getting really bad acne when i added in the masteron. Im trying to figure out a really light cycle that would cause little to no acne. I know acne is all genetic but if any of you have some ideas on cycles that wouldnt be as likely to cause acne that would be awesome. I was thinking possibly just running 500mgs a week of test e with  arimidex and hcg as a cycle.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: cycles that will cause minimal to no acne
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 12:34:46 PM »
no shit, you used a DHT derivate and wonder you got acne...
use less androgenic steroids. also excess estrogen can cause acne

deca, EQ, tbol, var possibly primo are your best bets

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 01:39:10 PM »
In general, the more androgenic a steroid is, the more likely you are to get acne.
In general, the more your hormone levels fluctuate (that means both male and female sex hormones), the more like you are to get acne.

There's an individual component to this as well, though. I've heard people claim they were fine with heavily androgenic cycles, but Deca gave them massive cysts.

Maybe try something like 300mg Test, 900mg EQ + Var if you want an oral and see what happens. Then again, some people don't handle EQ too well.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 02:02:50 PM »
I got the worse acne on EQ and when coming off.
No acne on masteron, test, var, tbol...
Estrogen seems to be the main culprit for me. Bottom line is acne is the most impredictable side.

But as a prevention :

inject as frequently as possible
use an AI
high dose vitamin B5 is good for drying up oily skin

currently experimenting low doses of accutane to deal with cystic acne from the EQ

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 12:59:15 AM »
Low test
Moderate masteron
Var
Drol
Eq
Primo

These are mild on the skin

Pick two or three to run together. Test mast eq is great combo. 1cc test 2cc eq and mast e. Run that for 6 months on a good diet you'll be pleased.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 01:26:50 AM »
masteron is probably the worst thing if you got acne  ::) strong DHT
anadrol too, many people get huge painful cysts from that stuff.. it binds directly to the estrogen receptor

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 01:40:29 AM »
I find DHT acne to me much milder than estrogen acne.
Acne i got from mast were like tiny red dots on my back, acne from estrogen is deep huge painfull cysts on my face/jawline.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 02:14:11 AM »
When i stopped TRen I got little bit of shoulder and back acne kind of pissed me off

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 06:42:56 AM »
When i stopped TRen I got little bit of shoulder and back acne kind of pissed me off

Yeah every time I come off tren that's when I get the acne. the only other time I get acne is the first few weeks after i up my dose of test too along with puffy nips and gyno but prami and nolva gets rid of it fast. Also this was very mild acne just some acne on my back and red spots on my chest I never get facial acne but when I came off for a short while in December when I accidentally broke my vials I got a lot more acne on my back so you'll probably get a lot more acne when you come off gear during a pct

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 07:56:11 PM »
If I do gear again I don't think I will ever come off I will just blast and cruise. I've been on and off for about 5 years and I just hate the feeling of having low testosterone when I come off it effects my life to much for to long. It takes me like a year to get my natural test levels back to normal I don't recover quickly but I do recover at least. I'm thinking for my next cycle or blasting and cruising experience I would probably do 500mgs of test E  a week and see how my body responds to just that with arimidex at 0.5mg's every other day. I use to get just a little acne with about 750mgs of test but when I used the masteron at 700mgs a week and the test at 850mgs a week it just fucked with my body. It's been over a year since that cycle and im still getting a random cyst or two per month.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 04:22:46 AM »
If I do gear again I don't think I will ever come off I will just blast and cruise. I've been on and off for about 5 years and I just hate the feeling of having low testosterone when I come off it effects my life to much for to long. It takes me like a year to get my natural test levels back to normal I don't recover quickly but I do recover at least. I'm thinking for my next cycle or blasting and cruising experience I would probably do 500mgs of test E  a week and see how my body responds to just that with arimidex at 0.5mg's every other day. I use to get just a little acne with about 750mgs of test but when I used the masteron at 700mgs a week and the test at 850mgs a week it just fucked with my body. It's been over a year since that cycle and im still getting a random cyst or two per month.

I don't know brother. if we ever go train I can show you the acne I have and I am running alot more gear then ypou did. I would honestly get legit Pharmacy gear say Test cyp or Test E run 200mg a week and then buy some UGL EQ and also add in some adex a few times a week. I'm starting to think you got all that acne that cycle because you were not running enough on cycle anchileries(some people really need on cycle anchileries) I think that could of nee par of the problem that was alot of acne for that small of a cycle.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 12:54:34 PM »
I got up to like 1mg of arimidex every other day to controll estrogen. What else should have i used except hcg and arimidex? But my testosterone did come back at over 10,000 when i got it tested on that cycle. I think my free test was like 3300.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2015, 02:56:24 AM »
I got up to like 1mg of arimidex every other day to controll estrogen. What else should have i used except hcg and arimidex? But my testosterone did come back at over 10,000 when i got it tested on that cycle. I think my free test was like 3300.

Yeah that is enough adex but where did you buy it? My acne is pretty much gone and I attribute it to running alot of on cycle anchileries all human grade the compounds I'm using are way more androgenic plus I'm using masteron as well plus daily Tren injections then all the other gear sust, methyl-Tren, Im not saying my skin is 100% clear but it got WAY better while the cycle got more intense.

hard to say. you don't know what they were putting in those vials. I think I remeber your adex was just liquid. Man I hope your kin has improved somewhat. I hit you a PM get back to me.