Author Topic: Will Cena Ever Come "Clean"  (Read 3420 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Will Cena Ever Come "Clean"
« on: April 06, 2015, 08:24:26 AM »
I was reading the Rock diet thread in G&O and thinking that it must be tough for Cena portraying that Apple pie image for the kids when we all know he juices.

After he retires, does he ever discuss his steroid use?

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Will Cena Ever Come "Clean"
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 08:55:19 AM »
I think as long as he is marketable he will use Hogan's model of "say your prayers....." etc. Once hes done wrestling hes still going to have a following and a career in low budget movies, i doubt he would jeopardise that by telling everyone openly that he juiced, even though we know its obvious.

Would love to see Lesnar rough him up though (not just a tap to his face), Cena has absolutely no humility & no base for it.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 10:12:01 AM »
he's already denied it on a good few occasions so no chance he'll go back on that even when he's done.
i don't think there's been anyone who's spoke about their use before - think Kevin Nash talked about his gh use some time ago, but highly doubt anyone would openly admit it even after retirement, wouldn't gain anything and only risk involved.

would be really good to see a documentary made on the training, diet and gear use involved in pro wrestling.
nothing too specific when it comes to gear for obvious reasons but former pro's and people held in high esteem talking about the truth.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 10:21:16 AM »
unless there is something massive to gain, why would he? People are just waiting to drop the classic line "see it was the drugs that made him big, had I taken some would be just like him..."

?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 07:21:00 PM »
Nash has spoken a lot about steroids. And other drugs.

Doubt too many will ever talk openly about their use.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »
he's already denied it on a good few occasions so no chance he'll go back on that even when he's done.
i don't think there's been anyone who's spoke about their use before - think Kevin Nash talked about his gh use some time ago, but highly doubt anyone would openly admit it even after retirement, wouldn't gain anything and only risk involved.

would be really good to see a documentary made on the training, diet and gear use involved in pro wrestling.
nothing too specific when it comes to gear for obvious reasons but former pro's and people held in high esteem talking about the truth.

The closest I've seen to this was "Superstar" Billy Graham in an interview, I don't recall where, talking about how he started doing steroids in the late 1960's and that he personally injected Hogan.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 02:24:29 AM »
On the Jericho podcast Cena made the point that hes been 250# since he came into the fed and he's that same weight today.  He also said his physical look hasn't changed at all, both valid points.

The dudes had major injuries and came back in the same condition.  Either he has some of the best genetics of all time or..... I guess I don't know how else you can explain his consistency.  We've seen it time and time again with pros who can't recapture their previous best, yet Cena is always on point (I realize pro bb is more of a chemical war than anything Cena would use/need).

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 03:44:42 AM »
On the Jericho podcast Cena made the point that hes been 250# since he came into the fed and he's that same weight today.  He also said his physical look hasn't changed at all, both valid points.

The dudes had major injuries and came back in the same condition.  Either he has some of the best genetics of all time or..... I guess I don't know how else you can explain his consistency.  We've seen it time and time again with pros who can't recapture their previous best, yet Cena is always on point (I realize pro bb is more of a chemical war than anything Cena would use/need).

I have noticed this too. He stays the same for the most part. I think he used but I also thing he has great genetics.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 04:42:07 PM »
^ of course he used and uses! lol
its a case of both, he does have great genetics but you're not getting to 250 at 10% bf or under without gear.
no genetics in the world will allow for that!

where he shines though is his genetic shape, some of the best arms and delts around - including most ifbb pro's.
weak chest, back but in wrestling it really doesn't matter.

he built most of his mass during his time competing in bodybuilding, after that its been mostly maintenance and refinement.
you can see over the years he hasn't grown but his musculature has gotten denser and denser.

likely has a script thanks to good ole' Vince for doctor prescribed gh and test, oh and nandrolone for the joints!
im guessing the doc is pretty generous with it too!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 05:00:04 PM »
Speaking of Cena. I was browsing on shopwwe the other day and they have an entire section for Cena training. All sorts of tshirts, gym bags, gym towel, shaker bottle etc. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 06:33:42 PM »
Cena is on all kinds of gas. Being the company's biggest star, they would NEVER reveal his pee test results. It would be idiotic. He generates 100 mil per year in revenue with appearances, mechandise sales, etc. The in thing for WWE is high levels of HGH (u can't test for that) and low levels of test propianate as it is in and out of the system within 3 days.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 06:46:18 PM »
I'm sure he uses, I just admire his consistency.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 05:35:59 PM »
I'm sure he uses, I just admire his consistency.
He's in the gym everyday. His dedication to that is amazing and second to none. Its his wrestling ability and his now very boring shtik that stinks.