Author Topic: Freaky genetics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8185 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Freaky genetics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 05:19:52 PM »
hahahahahah! LOL!!! I got one for you...what about the "power lifter" at my gym that uses the back pad that you can place on your lower back of the leg press back support so that he keeps his "form" right on the bench!  OMG, I had to walk away on that one!!!!!!!!!! BTW he went UP TO 365!!!  HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha! good shit! alright alright! there was this time about a 2 years ago. this long hair hippie looking dude comes in the gym, loads up the whole leg press machine unhooks the lever, and then SLAM! needless to say he went away in a ambulance. no bullshit! he came in a week later with one crutch and started doing one arm lat pulldowns with the long bar......true story!

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »
hahaha! good shit! alright alright! there was this time about a 2 years ago. this long hair hippie looking dude comes in the gym, loads up the whole leg press machine unhooks the lever, and then SLAM! needless to say he went away in a ambulance. no bullshit! he came in a week later with one crutch and started doing one arm lat pulldowns with the long bar......true story!

lol nice story

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2006, 09:50:07 PM »
Hardcore Baby !

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2006, 10:31:19 PM »

now that's a good one!!!  one arm lat pull downs with the whole bar!!! 

Funny shit....tonight went to the gym and used sarcasms line on a dude.  This clown was all huffin and puffin with 80 pounders on flat bench, yelling and screaming for about two minutes trying to get hyped up...i started busting laughing cause I thought he was gonna hyperventilate.  He muscled out 4 reps, slammed them down and got up looking around like he wanted some, so I yelled at him..."...what a beast!!!"  He comes up so I'm thinking he wants to square off and he says thanks bro' i'm on "the goods" right now so my strength is through the roof!  I asked how many sets he was doing and he goes, shoot after that one i'm done...all you need is one of those to grow.  I saw him about 10 minutes later still doing cables and I hit him with another "..what a beast" comment and he starts bobbing his head like he's a straight pimp.  What a clown!!!! ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2006, 10:38:21 PM »
Funny shit....tonight went to the gym and used sarcasms line on a dude.  This clown was all huffin and puffin with 80 pounders on flat bench, yelling and screaming for about two minutes trying to get hyped up...i started busting laughing cause I thought he was gonna hyperventilate.  He muscled out 4 reps, slammed them down and got up looking around like he wanted some, so I yelled at him..."...what a beast!!!"  He comes up so I'm thinking he wants to square off and he says thanks bro' i'm on "the goods" right now so my strength is through the roof!  I asked how many sets he was doing and he goes, shoot after that one i'm done...all you need is one of those to grow.  I saw him about 10 minutes later still doing cables and I hit him with another "..what a beast" comment and he starts bobbing his head like he's a straight pimp.  What a clown!!!! ;D

Well ofcourse he is gonna take it as a compliment if the guy asking only weights 110 pounds.. did he give you any tips? Would you like some? PM me and i will write you a program my little friend.
just push some weight!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 07:31:01 AM »
Well ofcourse he is gonna take it as a compliment if the guy asking only weights 110 pounds.. did he give you any tips? Would you like some? PM me and i will write you a program my little friend.
hahaha! maybe BBD can give some tips on squating!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 07:32:53 AM »

One request, please:

next time you're at the gym and he's doing arms, hit him with a loud "MONSTER TRICEPS!" from about 40 feet away.  Then post his response. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 08:31:50 AM »
brutal size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 08:37:50 AM »

LOL....but my favorite was "MONSTER TEARDROP".
LOL

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006, 09:31:46 AM »

Lame.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »
"Brianx" is still bittered because he was rejected out of men to men club Lorenzo for acting too gay haha.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006, 09:44:11 AM »
"Brianx" is still bittered because he was rejected out of men to men club Lorenzo for acting too gay haha.

Lame.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 11:47:32 AM »
hahaha! maybe BBD can give some tips on squating!

DAMN!!!   You were supposed to keep that PM betwen you and me!  I can't believe you showed everyone my huge quads.  Sorry about not shaving, i'm still in the "offseason".  I do gotta nice sweep though!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 12:58:09 PM »
DAMN!!!   You were supposed to keep that PM betwen you and me!  I can't believe you showed everyone my huge quads.  Sorry about not shaving, i'm still in the "offseason".  I do gotta nice sweep though!
hahaha! I know you're a little slow but those are alexxx legs! jeez  ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 05:21:50 PM »
Hey thx bigbalddaddy!

I gotta say my legs are nicer shaped now and i have a tan too.. so soon I will show you guys. Maybe tomorrow I can get in touch with someone with a camera!
just push some weight!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2006, 05:25:36 PM »
Hey thx bigbalddaddy!
I gotta say my legs are nicer shaped now and i have a tan too.. so soon I will show you guys. Maybe tomorrow I can get in touch with someone with a camera!
don't forget to post a pic of those massive 18" arms ::)

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 05:26:29 PM »
you d better be thanksfull he didnt beat you down in front of everyone you girl.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »
you d better be thanksfull he didnt beat you down in front of everyone you pussy.
he's "bigbalddaddy" who's gonna fuck with him ::)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2006, 07:06:13 PM »
he's "bigbalddaddy" who's gonna f**k with him ::)

That's right!!! Bow out "analcandy" biotch!!!!!!!  Go lick your ass or something!!!  You don't want none of this 144lbs of steal!!!!!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »
That's right!!! Bow out "analcandy" biotch!!!!!!!  Go lick your ass or something!!!  You don't want none of this 144lbs of steal!!!!!!!!
you mean twisted steel and sex appeal ;D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 09:13:14 PM »
you mean twisted steel and sex appeal ;D

LOL!!!......"cause big poppa pumps your hook-up, holla if ya hear me"!!! ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 09:43:05 PM »
LOL!!!......"cause big poppa pumps your hook-up, holla if ya hear me"!!! ;D
hahaha! the womens pet! the mens regret!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2008, 07:15:31 AM »
saw a father and son in the gym today training arms the dad was 6 feet 165 lbs. the son was 5'6" 110 pounds and they were doing two hand tricep extensions with a 40 lb. dumbbell, BRUTAL SIZE!!!!!!!!!
hahahha dad and son tiny tits hahahah
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2008, 07:18:40 AM »
hahahha dad and son tiny tits hahahah

feeling abit sentimental mr oriental?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2008, 07:36:09 AM »
saw a father and son in the gym today training arms the dad was 6 feet 165 lbs. the son was 5'6" 110 pounds and they were doing two hand tricep extensions with a 40 lb. dumbbell, BRUTAL SIZE!!!!!!!!!

HAHAAHAHAAA you must have been soo intimidated right? I bet they grunted and made faces at you HAHAHAAAA