Author Topic: What's The Point Of Being Lesbian....  (Read 4073 times)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
What's The Point Of Being Lesbian....
« on: April 06, 2015, 07:18:23 PM »
When they strap on fake dicks or use fake dicks to fuck each other  ???

Don't get me wrong, It's a delight to watch. Was just watching some lesbian port & crack one off & it got me thinking ... I know getbig won't let me down with sensible/mature answers.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: What's The Point Of Being Lesbian....
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 07:29:26 PM »
 A lot of lesbians just aren't very sexual. Many don't use the strap one and some don't even eat the pussy. I think they just hate men and like the companionship with another woman.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 07:31:24 PM »
A lot of lesbians just aren't very sexual. Many don't use the strap one and some don't even eat the pussy. I think they just hate men and like the companionship with another woman.

In lesbian relationship, one ALWAYS tries to look like Tbombs a transsexual (dominant one). Why not just get a boyfriend & be done with it if your going to go to the effort to try look semi masculine like a transsexual ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 07:34:13 PM »
In lesbian relationship, one ALWAYS tries to look like Tbombs a man (dominant one). Why not just get a boyfriend & be done with it if your going to go to the effort to try look masculine  ???

Worked for you.

Phaggot.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 07:35:41 PM »
Worked for you.

Phaggot.

High quality, well thought out response. Your going places around here.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 07:59:04 PM »
2 types of lesbian. One that has been abuse by a man in some way, usually sexually as a kid. The other who was just a fat ugly POS as a kid and would get confused for a boy by strangers and then would grow up to have serious dick envy.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 08:05:15 PM »
2 types of lesbian. One that has been abuse by a man in some way, usually sexually as a kid. The other who was just a fat ugly POS as a kid and would get confused for a boy by strangers and then would grow up to have serious dick envy.

The one that tries to look like a boy ends up looking like a transexual with birthing hips & then goes full retard with backward cap/tatts & even tries the bro swagger ect....

Would still hit depending on looks no doubt about it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 08:21:12 PM »
The one that tries to look like a boy ends up looking like a transexual with birthing hips & then goes full retard with backward cap/tatts & even tries the bro swagger ect....

Would still hit depending on looks no doubt about it.

More chance of one of them wanting a fist fight with you then hitting it.

Once some 15/16 yearold neighbor was picking on my young nephews, so I thought I'd make some threats and put an end to it. Took me a good couple of minutes to realize it was just a big fat chick, but that was after I'd threatened to beat the shit out of her if she even looked in the direction of my nephews again. They had no clue it was a chick for the year or 2 she had been terrorizing them.

She had balls though, she was ready to take a beating from me there and then

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 08:29:31 PM »
More chance of one of them wanting a fist fight with you then hitting it.

Once some 15/16 yearold neighbor was picking on my young nephews, so I thought I'd make some threats and put an end to it. Took me a good couple of minutes to realize it was just a big fat chick, but that was after I'd threatened to beat the shit out of her if she even looked in the direction of my nephews again. They had no clue it was a chick for the year or 2 she had been terrorizing them.

She had balls though, she was ready to take a beating from me there and then

Should have had a wrestling match with her. Could have been interesting.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 08:57:00 PM »
When they strap on fake dicks or use fake dicks to fuck each other  ???

Don't get me wrong, It's a delight to watch. Was just watching some lesbian port & crack one off & it got me thinking ... I know getbig won't let me down with sensible/mature answers.

the girls you see are straight and playing out what you want to see, i doubt real life situations are how it works, I dont think they want anything that looks like a penis around the house

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
GetPegged.com

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 10:29:01 PM »
the girls you see are straight and playing out what you want to see, i doubt real life situations are how it works, I dont think they want anything that looks like a penis around the house

Let me assure you, REAL LESBIANS (at least some of them) like cock and have dildos etc.
Ψ

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 10:41:10 PM »
Let me assure you, REAL LESBIANS (at least some of them) like cock and have dildos etc.
ill take your word for it, im no expert

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »
I've heard of some lesbians allowing a man in every now and then.
But no way do I see them sucking each other with stap on's as mentioned, lol! Women do that just for us as they know how much we love it...
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 10:54:26 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 11:06:10 PM »

So does the OP.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 11:40:42 PM »

I know they like the cock. That's why they use strapons. But it kindof defeats the whole point of being a lesbian if your going to get a dick inside you anyway (real or fake).

I've heard of some lesbians allowing a man in every now and then.
But no way do I see them sucking each other with stap on's as mentioned, lol! Women do that just for us as they know how much we love it...

Most of the amateur lesbian stuff I regularly watch on xhamster (3 times a day MINIMUM) chicks are using a dildo or strapon.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 11:51:59 PM »
Lesbians are still physiologically women. Therefore it's pleasing for them to be penetrated, is it really that difficult to comprehend?
The only thing unnatural here is your facination with the cock and wanting to get shafted by two hebrews on a daily.

hth

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 11:54:17 PM »
Lesbians are still physiologically women. Therefore it's pleasing for them to be penetrated, is it really that difficult to comprehend?
The only thing unnatural here is your facination with the cock and wanting to get shafted by two hebrews on a daily.

hth

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2015, 12:19:40 AM »
Nothing wrong with this.  ::)

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 12:26:20 AM »
Definitely a getbigger......

V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2015, 12:29:13 AM »
Nothing wrong with this.  ::)

Good Lord my eyes.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2015, 04:08:56 AM »

Then stop going fucking full retard asking full-retard questions dickwad.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2015, 04:41:35 AM »
All lesbians need some deep dicking.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »
My problem is with this LGBT bullshit. It should just be G. If you're L or B, you're covered with G, so no need for a special designation. If you're T (transsexual), then you're ultimately still either G or hetero, which gets no separate letter.

And if you're transgender, than you've got a mental disorder which makes you celebrate Halloween every day. This shouldn't be included or celebrated any more than anorexia or agoraphobia. No idea why we're forced to lump a freakish dress-up ailment in with the gays. If they're just doing it for fun, then again, G or nothing, because straight folks don't require special letters.

Now they're cramming "uni" and "pan" and some other nonsense in there, and we all have to pretend it's not bizarre for fear of being bigots.

Zero problem with gays, but activism of any color evolves into ridiculousness, always.